Jump to content

Happy Birthday, Lenny!


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Lenny is 2 years old today, Sept. 17.

Lenny is the grandson (and step-grandson) of Réne and Céline!

Son of Marc and Anne-Marie (Angélil) Dupré.

 

So, happy birthday little one! :happybday:

 

Just for you trivia folks:

Anne-Marie and Marc Dupré have 3 children:

Anthony - born on 03 Aug 01 (6 months after his Uncle René-Charles was born on 25 Jan 01)

Stella - born on 09 Dec 02

Lenny - born on 17 Sept 05

Edited by ByuSmurf
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/byusmurf/siggy12-25-05.jpg

Posted

they've been busy... :lol:

 

Happy Birthday Lenny. :flowers:

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Posted

Happy birthday.

 

"Uncle René-Charles". How cute!!! :lmao:

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
they've been busy... :lol:

 

Happy Birthday Lenny. :flowers:

 

 

LOL!! I think so, too!! Stair steps!! LOL!!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/byusmurf/siggy12-25-05.jpg

Posted
Happy Birthday Lenny. Hope you have a great day. :groupwave: :wish: :birthday2: :partyguy: :happybday:
Posted

Happy birthday Lenny!! :w00t: :clap:

Happy birthday.

 

"Uncle René-Charles". How cute!!! :lmao:

Ahahaha! Yea. And grandma Celine. :mdr:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
Happy birthday Lenny!! :w00t: :clap:
Happy birthday.

 

"Uncle René-Charles". How cute!!! :lmao:

Ahahaha! Yea. And grandma Celine. :mdr:

 

haha grandma :mdr:

 

Happy Burfday!

Posted
wohoo happy birthday!! :clap:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpg

I dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT...

 

Posted
I wonder how Celine responds to "grandma". :mdr:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
happy birthday!!!!! :)

Je t'aime Cèline!

Alleyse

Posted
I wonder how Celine responds to "grandma". :mdr:

 

Correction: :giggle:

Grand-Maman

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/byusmurf/siggy12-25-05.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...