kathy4 Posted September 13, 2007 at 01:05 PM Posted September 13, 2007 at 01:05 PM (edited) congratulations and good luck with the interview. Edited September 13, 2007 at 01:06 PM by kathy4 Quote http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp339/Mia_84/Tumlum/Perfume/celine-dion-chic.jpg
Julian Posted September 13, 2007 at 02:23 PM Author Posted September 13, 2007 at 02:23 PM Oh my... i think i will get the phone call soon! I will tell you everything if its over... Quote
ByuSmurf Posted September 13, 2007 at 03:03 PM Posted September 13, 2007 at 03:03 PM When are you going to be on... I'm listening to Ruby by the Kaiser Chiefs right now... is that the right channel? Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/byusmurf/siggy12-25-05.jpg
Julian Posted September 13, 2007 at 03:09 PM Author Posted September 13, 2007 at 03:09 PM We will tape it today and they will air it tomorrow(Friday) during the premiere of Taking Chances! Quote
dj4celine Posted September 13, 2007 at 04:10 PM Posted September 13, 2007 at 04:10 PM All the best, Jules Make us proud and congrats, bud!! Quote
pepillo90 Posted September 13, 2007 at 06:29 PM Posted September 13, 2007 at 06:29 PM Are you nervous? Can't wait to know something about it Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
Julian Posted September 13, 2007 at 06:40 PM Author Posted September 13, 2007 at 06:40 PM Ive talked again with some of the station!We didnt record anything and talked only about that they will call me TOMORROW (monday)! I dont know what will be tomorrow, but they cant air it just before the radio premiere!Maybe they recorded the phone call yesterday because he asked a lot and will air THIS or they change the premiere day or only the hour, i dont know i will know everything tomorrow! But now i'm very very angry... I dont know anything and we dont do the little interview today like it was planned! The members of this radiostation are so damn unproffesional i cant believe...I hope everything will be like we planned yesterday! Quote
OnlyCeline Posted September 13, 2007 at 06:41 PM Posted September 13, 2007 at 06:41 PM OmG... Congratz! Your voice will be famous to all the listeners... pity I live in Austria Quote http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/9860/ggxz9.jpg
Julian Posted September 13, 2007 at 06:53 PM Author Posted September 13, 2007 at 06:53 PM (edited) OmG... Congratz! Your voice will be famous to all the listeners... pity I live in Austria Thanks for this...!I hope we can do the interview tomorrow and they will play it on radio soon,... They asked me to do this and now they change it. Now they call me tomorror!I dont understand the world i feel a shame right now to be honest because i think you all expect this interview from a fan on radio and now.... But now i have to tell you it will be later! Im so sorry, but it was not my fault and not me who decited like this Edited September 13, 2007 at 06:56 PM by Julian Quote
Bellamy Posted September 14, 2007 at 12:13 AM Posted September 14, 2007 at 12:13 AM Don't worry. We understand stations suck. Just like ET didn't show Celine last night. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Dionesque Posted September 14, 2007 at 12:52 AM Posted September 14, 2007 at 12:52 AM Kopf hoch, Julian! Don't worry!! I'm sure they will call you and do this interview with you, even if it will be a bit later - I guess they don't want to miss such a chance for promotion - who can promote Céline better than her devoted fans - like you?! Du schaffst es und ich freu mich schon mal Deine Stimme im Radio zu hören, hihi! Halt durch, es wird alles gut - sei nicht verärgert und traurig! Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
sayyed Posted September 14, 2007 at 07:13 AM Posted September 14, 2007 at 07:13 AM it's on air now!!! Quote https://soundcloud.com/finnremixes
VinnyT. Posted September 14, 2007 at 07:36 AM Posted September 14, 2007 at 07:36 AM (edited) They did the premiere and the interview but it was a girl called Dany on the phone not Julian here's the link: [hide_me]http://rapidshare.com/files/55624315/HitRadioFFH.wma.html[/hide_me] Edited September 14, 2007 at 07:37 AM by VinnyT. Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
sayyed Posted September 14, 2007 at 08:34 AM Posted September 14, 2007 at 08:34 AM (edited) a shame! poor Julian. Tut mir leid für dich..... Dany is a reporter of the station. Nothing new though, she interviewd Celine last night, they talked about the new single and that Celine is very happy about the result. Dany asked Celine about another child - but C. did not answer.... Cool to have her on the radio once again... Edited September 14, 2007 at 08:40 AM by sayyed Quote https://soundcloud.com/finnremixes
Bellamy Posted September 14, 2007 at 11:18 AM Posted September 14, 2007 at 11:18 AM What a shame to the radio station! Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Julian Posted September 14, 2007 at 11:52 AM Author Posted September 14, 2007 at 11:52 AM (edited) I'm disappointed, I'm angry and I am sad!Ive talked to them a few minutes ago... I did more than 8 phone calls today to talk with them!They are ALL very ignorantly And i can not believe how unproffesional they are!One older lady said to me that they change his mind very often and i shouldnt be disappointed about this and she told me to hear the station further!I said that im dissappointed because i was waiting i preper a few things i would say and all this!... The worst at the thing is that I told YOU about this and now i stand here like an idiot! I am really disappointed because they make a big joke with me! Edited September 14, 2007 at 11:54 AM by Julian Quote
Bellamy Posted September 14, 2007 at 12:08 PM Posted September 14, 2007 at 12:08 PM We know you tried your best to promo Celine. You're great!!! Shame to the radio station. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Filine Posted September 14, 2007 at 12:21 PM Posted September 14, 2007 at 12:21 PM Don't worry Julian, it's ok I still think it's pretty cool you were prepared to do that! Quote http://www.celinedion.nl/pics/cindy/bannerza.jpg"They call my home the land of snow, Canadian cold front movin' in"
speedy Posted September 14, 2007 at 12:32 PM Posted September 14, 2007 at 12:32 PM Dont worry ok???Im crying right now, im dissapointed too, how can they play with that???unprofessionals really. We are with you Julien. Kisses Quote
Julian Posted September 14, 2007 at 01:08 PM Author Posted September 14, 2007 at 01:08 PM Thanks!Let's forget this topic PS: They wills how a new interview with celine soon!But they cant say anything when it will be! Quote
Krys Posted September 14, 2007 at 01:27 PM Posted September 14, 2007 at 01:27 PM crazy station... keep your chin up Julian Quote
Lisi_Dion Posted September 14, 2007 at 02:48 PM Posted September 14, 2007 at 02:48 PM Yeah just forget the damn f***ing radio station...the people there are just stupid ...probably it was just too wonderful to be true...but at least they interviewed her and promoted her new single... I hope your are not too sad, Julian...life goes on and I'm sure you will get another chance to talk about Celine in an interview...I keep my fingers crossed for you Liebe GrüßeLisi Quote _________________________________________Me, looking like Celine......hehe!!! http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/3471/celinedionscreencap12pc1.jpgBy Lisi140
Julian Posted September 14, 2007 at 02:55 PM Author Posted September 14, 2007 at 02:55 PM Yeah just forget the damn f***ing radio station...the people there are just stupid ...probably it was just too wonderful to be true...but at least they interviewed her and promoted her new single... I hope your are not too sad, Julian...life goes on and I'm sure you will get another chance to talk about Celine in an interview...I keep my fingers crossed for you Liebe GrüßeLisiDanke Lisi Nein ich bin schon nich traurig, keine angst!I'm only a little bit disappointed Tanks for your nice comment and thanks for Vinny who captured it! Quote
manilou Posted September 14, 2007 at 02:59 PM Posted September 14, 2007 at 02:59 PM I hope FFH will play it very often. Quote http://s03.flagcounter.com/count/idbH/bg=FFFFFF/txt=000000/border=CCCCCC/columns=6/maxflags=248/viewers=3/labels=0/.jpg
Chrisi2 Posted September 14, 2007 at 04:31 PM Posted September 14, 2007 at 04:31 PM I also hope that FFH will play it very often!!! Quote
Dionesque Posted September 14, 2007 at 09:17 PM Posted September 14, 2007 at 09:17 PM Oh, es tut mir so leid für Dich, Julian!!!... I know, you're not sad anymore but I know how annoying and bad feeling it is when you prepare very well for something great and than..... ehh... Scherzkekse!!... :( grrrr! Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.