Bruno Dion Posted September 10, 2007 at 12:52 PM Posted September 10, 2007 at 12:52 PM (my creations)single_A.bmpsingle_B.bmp Quote Celine Through The World http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner1.png http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner2.png http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/5355/signatureforum2.png
stevo Posted September 10, 2007 at 01:09 PM Posted September 10, 2007 at 01:09 PM I like B best. Well done! Quote
amelie Posted September 10, 2007 at 01:21 PM Posted September 10, 2007 at 01:21 PM I think there won´t by any video because there are too busy making new stuff for taking chances of course... Celine and her team may have spent... i don't know, a week? changing the cover of Taking Chances ...into the half of the original cover :giggle: Quote
RLAAMJR. Posted September 10, 2007 at 01:30 PM Posted September 10, 2007 at 01:30 PM That's good news then.(",) I hope it'll also get to the number 1 spot. Quote
DjCeline Posted September 10, 2007 at 01:40 PM Posted September 10, 2007 at 01:40 PM (edited) ermm... well...it's great news but...they just sent it like that? no video...no promotion? it's a beautiful song... Edited September 10, 2007 at 01:40 PM by DjCeline Quote http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/DjCeline/thereasonigoonsiggycopy.jpg http://therasmusforum.com/images/streetteam/promo/blackroses08.jpg http://therasmusforum.com/images/streetteam/promo/banner_streetteam1.jpg
Dionesque Posted September 10, 2007 at 07:50 PM Posted September 10, 2007 at 07:50 PM Are these official covers? Why there are 2? I prefer the A one! Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
dj_Tom Posted September 10, 2007 at 08:10 PM Posted September 10, 2007 at 08:10 PM (edited) Perhaps they have recorded the video the same time that they have made the "Taking chances" photoshoot ??????????? À CAUSE : VIDEOCLIP & SINGLE... and MAXI... Why not????? OOOOOOOOOooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! À CAUSE SINGLE. For example:1. à cause2. on s'est aimé à cause3. à cause (version instrumentale)[4. on s'est aimé à cause (version instrumentale)] À CAUSE MAXI, with progressive remixes (more long and hard, like I WANT YOU TO NEED ME THE REMIXES MAXI):1. à cause2. à cause (remix 1)3. à cause (remix 2)3. à cause (DUB remix) Am I dreamer??????? Edited September 10, 2007 at 08:14 PM by dj_Tom Quote 19 et 24 mai à Bercy...Merci pour ces merveilleux moments,je ne les oublierai jamais,je les garderai dans mon coeur...POUR TOUJOURS
Ronny83 Posted September 10, 2007 at 08:14 PM Posted September 10, 2007 at 08:14 PM Are these official covers? Why there are 2? I prefer the A one! No, fake homemade covers by Bruno Dion. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Celinenvegas Posted September 10, 2007 at 08:31 PM Posted September 10, 2007 at 08:31 PM I wonder if French/Quebec radio will play the dance or the ballad verison or both?? I guessit will depend upon what Sony sends them as the promo single. I'd love to hear a remix. I still think "Les paradis" would make an excellent single. Quote ~J O E Y~
Costa Santos Posted September 10, 2007 at 08:33 PM Posted September 10, 2007 at 08:33 PM Are these official covers? Why there are 2? I prefer the A one! No, fake homemade covers by Bruno Dion. Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
max24 Posted September 15, 2007 at 01:25 PM Author Posted September 15, 2007 at 01:25 PM The song is out of the French Airplay Top 100 Chart. So much for the promotion in France. Quote
stevo Posted September 15, 2007 at 04:12 PM Posted September 15, 2007 at 04:12 PM That's ridiculous. Such a good song, a good chance for Celine to show what she's got and they've bombed it. Quote
Costa Santos Posted September 15, 2007 at 04:19 PM Posted September 15, 2007 at 04:19 PM The song is out of the French Airplay Top 100 Chart. So much for the promotion in France. Whatta pity... Dunno what they're waitin' for... Hope Celine's visit to France makes the difference... Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
Stéphane G. Posted September 15, 2007 at 08:29 PM Posted September 15, 2007 at 08:29 PM I hope the title come-back an another week ! Quote Paris Stade de France 20/06/1999 - Paris Bercy 25/05/2008 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace 18/06/2013 - Paris Bercy 26/11/2013 - Paris Plenitude Arena 26/09/2026 " Let's Talk About Celine Dion Collection " on Facebook
Shaun Posted September 15, 2007 at 08:41 PM Posted September 15, 2007 at 08:41 PM I think they've missed their chance now. Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
celinefanonline Posted September 15, 2007 at 08:47 PM Posted September 15, 2007 at 08:47 PM i don't think they have miss the chance yet...i believe celine will promote more in Oct!! Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
celinefanonline Posted September 16, 2007 at 05:23 AM Posted September 16, 2007 at 05:23 AM oh u know what i was thinking the music video should have 2 part!!! one for a cause one for On s'est ami a cause!!! that would be interesting! Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
hung_up Posted September 16, 2007 at 01:41 PM Posted September 16, 2007 at 01:41 PM I hoped there's a video for it but then nothing.. Quote http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/7277/celineavatarff6.jpgCeline - You're always great!
Dionesque Posted September 16, 2007 at 06:57 PM Posted September 16, 2007 at 06:57 PM Only Sony could have missed such a chance!!! :( i guess when Céline goes on that promo tour in October, she'll just focus on the English album and the tour... not on "D'elles"... Let's hope some miracles will happen in France during that time but if she's really going to sing only 2 songs during "Vivement dimanche", I doubt one of them will be "AC"/"OSAAC"... Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
thevoice Posted September 16, 2007 at 07:01 PM Posted September 16, 2007 at 07:01 PM (edited) yeahh i agree - only sony can waste such a great single...it can't get any better than this song - it's such a crime to treat DELLES like they do as it seems they r using the same attitude with her new english single - they let celine do all the promotion while not doing the minimum they should...what r we asking them to do? - is it too much to send the song to ALL radio formats?!?!?! Edited September 16, 2007 at 07:02 PM by thevoice Quote
Bruno Dion Posted September 16, 2007 at 07:02 PM Posted September 16, 2007 at 07:02 PM (edited) I think "D´Elles" will have more singles, remembering what happened with "S´il Suffisait D´aimer" in 1998, were released singles in 1999 as "En Attendant Ses pass" and the same with "miracle" in 2004... At least I hope that! Edited September 16, 2007 at 08:45 PM by Ronny83 Quote Celine Through The World http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner1.png http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner2.png http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/5355/signatureforum2.png
celinefanonline Posted September 16, 2007 at 09:25 PM Posted September 16, 2007 at 09:25 PM yes but then now we need music video!!! Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Davey84 Posted September 16, 2007 at 09:31 PM Posted September 16, 2007 at 09:31 PM grrrrrrrrr the only thing that might save A Cause is a double A single with Taking Chances! They did it before! FIY/LB and MHWGO/TR. But I'll bet the TC single will have PQTME with the 500 million chorists on it in france! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Celine-Express Posted September 17, 2007 at 12:33 AM Posted September 17, 2007 at 12:33 AM I Don't think the track are remixed... I just hope it's not a style of S'il N'en restait qu'une (or Je ne vous oublie pas) tracklisting Quote Encore un soir..Encore une heure..Encore une larme de bonheur..Un soir..
SuperLove4Celine Posted September 17, 2007 at 01:15 AM Posted September 17, 2007 at 01:15 AM I have a request...Can someone with amazing Photoshop skills make a CD single cover for "A cause" using one of the photos from the D'elles booklet? I'd love to see what you guys can do! ...Joe... Quote
celinesounds Posted September 17, 2007 at 02:19 AM Posted September 17, 2007 at 02:19 AM good news Quote #FREEJAVITO
Gorgeous Posted September 17, 2007 at 03:25 AM Posted September 17, 2007 at 03:25 AM BAD NEWS! "A Cause" is OUT from the Top 100 Airplay in France this week... Everyone have to REQUEST it on radio; Radio Scoop | http://www.radioscoop.com/emissions/musicp...0eb46fb60e473b4 [Propose ton titre!]Hit West | http://www.hitwest.com/section.cfm?id=148Cherie FM | http://www.cheriefm.fr/contacts.phpNRJ | http://www.nrj.fr/contacts.phpFun Radio | contact-antenne@funradio.frWIT FM | lionel.motzig@ip-regions.fr Quote Pascal http://www.poplineonline.com/ban.gif
pipo_celine Posted September 17, 2007 at 03:31 PM Posted September 17, 2007 at 03:31 PM bad new... it's the worst song of the album... " On S'est Aime A Cause" is the best song, it should be de 1 single... Quote http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/2373/cm2bh2.png Is the sucsess something genetic????
sayyed Posted September 17, 2007 at 03:33 PM Posted September 17, 2007 at 03:33 PM do you really think there will be a commercial single? I highly doubt it. Quote https://soundcloud.com/finnremixes
Celine-Express Posted September 17, 2007 at 08:40 PM Posted September 17, 2007 at 08:40 PM I think Sony make a mistake for "Immensite" promo single, why he don't release A Cause, now it's missed! I think now Sony make more a promotion of "Taking Chances" single Quote Encore un soir..Encore une heure..Encore une larme de bonheur..Un soir..
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.