Jump to content

Don't be disrespectful to Céline! I hear voices!


Recommended Posts

Posted
Lettre de GS etc... is skipped always! :giggle:

I ought to peronsally go over to your place and slap you. :P

what are you waiting for? :P

Oh don't you worry. One of these days I'll be knocking at your door.

Instagram: @delphis78
Posted

I don't skip tracks... but I do listen to the albums backward so I can hear the REAL message that our Demon Goddess is trying to subliminally fill our minds with!

 

 

* See Wikipedia - backmasking

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/byusmurf/siggy12-25-05.jpg

Posted
I don't skip tracks... but I do listen to the albums backward so I can hear the REAL message that our Demon Goddess is trying to subliminally fill our minds with!

 

 

* See Wikipedia - backmasking

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Posted
Lettre de GS etc... is skipped always! :giggle:

I ought to peronsally go over to your place and slap you. :P

what are you waiting for? :P

 

Hehehehheheheheh...good one..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...