Immensité Posted August 20, 2007 at 11:30 AM Posted August 20, 2007 at 11:30 AM I'm alive-from Stuart Little 2 Quote
venezia7 Posted April 12, 2008 at 03:13 PM Posted April 12, 2008 at 03:13 PM i would deffinatley say Titanic, its my fave film anyway and it was what made me a fan because of hearing MHWGO. Quote http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/goldengryffindor/Celinedionsig-1.jpg
Your_Su_Phu Posted April 12, 2008 at 04:28 PM Posted April 12, 2008 at 04:28 PM titanic and beauty and the beast. both had a huge impact on my young life (even though some may despise titanic nowadays) and both make me extremely nostalgic. i think both songs are stunning Quote
Celine, I Love u my Oh my! Posted April 12, 2008 at 09:19 PM Posted April 12, 2008 at 09:19 PM 1. TITANIC <-- She gives me chills on this song2. THEN YOU LOOK AT ME <-- Amazing song!3. BEAUTY AND THE BEAST! <-- such a beautiful song!! Quote CELINE I LOVE YOU MY OH MY! RIVER DEEP MOUNTAIN HIGH... YEAH YEAH YEAH! http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m228/juicylucy100/Celine-Dion-ps07.jpg // Let the clouds that bring you down.. Just FADE AWAY! //
anget64 Posted April 12, 2008 at 10:14 PM Posted April 12, 2008 at 10:14 PM 1. THEN YOU LOOK AT ME - such an amazing song and doesn't get the publicity it deserves 2. MHWGO - a classic3. BEAUTY AND THE BEAST 4. I'm alive Quote http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v312/139/112/29503273/n29503273_31358465_8115.jpgSeptember 6th @ foxwoods!!!!BEST NIGHT September 12th at prudential!!!!! Take Part in our WORLD TOUR VIDEO for Celine & her team!!!!!
peo Posted April 12, 2008 at 10:15 PM Posted April 12, 2008 at 10:15 PM Titanic!!!!!! Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
Black Kitten Posted April 13, 2008 at 01:11 AM Posted April 13, 2008 at 01:11 AM The Bicentenial Man! very underrated! Quote
ordinaryboy Posted April 13, 2008 at 07:56 AM Posted April 13, 2008 at 07:56 AM Tatanic Quote http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm135/Sky_m_Celine/celine_taking.jpg
Galuush Posted April 13, 2008 at 08:29 AM Posted April 13, 2008 at 08:29 AM Titanic, Beauty and the Beast and Stuart Little 2 Quote What you say to Taking Chances? - 9/7/2008 - My own Taking chances tour. Celine Je T'aime!! I just want to live while I'm alive - Bon Jovi!! My God, I was settling in for a long winter's nap. I've been nominated, like 789 times, but it hasn't been since the Mesozoic Era that I've actually won - Meryl Streep
Filine Posted April 13, 2008 at 10:11 AM Posted April 13, 2008 at 10:11 AM Titanic, Sleepless in Seattle and Up, Close and Personal Quote http://www.celinedion.nl/pics/cindy/bannerza.jpg"They call my home the land of snow, Canadian cold front movin' in"
cmcdaori Posted April 13, 2008 at 02:29 PM Posted April 13, 2008 at 02:29 PM Titanic. Can you believe I still cry? Oh dont worry..me too..hehe...my favorite is Titanic too.. Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
grobandion Posted April 14, 2008 at 05:27 PM Posted April 14, 2008 at 05:27 PM TITANIC is the obvious choice, but I really love "Bicentennial Man" , because it's a great movie, and Robin Williams is on it. Such an amazing actorI love all of Celine's movie songs, and the movies too (except Quest for Camelot, which I haven't seen) Quote
PrincesseJen Posted April 14, 2008 at 06:13 PM Posted April 14, 2008 at 06:13 PM That would be Titanic though Nouvelle France comes in a close second. Quote http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z30/Sarahj21230/Celine%20and%20Josh/pinkroseCeline-1.jpg
destin139 Posted April 14, 2008 at 07:39 PM Posted April 14, 2008 at 07:39 PM Stuart Little 2 - I'm AliveUp Close And Personal - Because You Loved Me I love them all but those are my faves i think!! Quote http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww171/destin139/Celine2.jpg
aicee Posted April 14, 2008 at 09:38 PM Posted April 14, 2008 at 09:38 PM Definitely " My heart will go on" but I also love Bicentennial Man "Then you look at me" Quote
celinelover50 Posted April 14, 2008 at 09:48 PM Posted April 14, 2008 at 09:48 PM mine has to be THEN YOU LOOK AT ME! she looks totally hot in the video too Quote http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s264/celinelover50/celine/TEOL_Sig.jpg
grobandion Posted April 15, 2008 at 05:48 PM Posted April 15, 2008 at 05:48 PM you think? I disagree. I absolutely love the song, but I don't think she looks "hot" in the video. On the contrary, I feel it a little "cold", as icy cold. Quote
Snowhite Posted April 15, 2008 at 07:10 PM Posted April 15, 2008 at 07:10 PM definitelly Titanic!The best movie and the best song ever Quote
Jour053103 Posted April 15, 2008 at 09:41 PM Posted April 15, 2008 at 09:41 PM Titanic, but I do love the other movie theme songs that Celine has done!!! Quote [color=#0000FF][size=4][font=Comic Sans MS][b]JOUR[/b][/font][/size][/color] [url="http://s90.photobucket.com/albums/k241/jour053103/?action=view¤t=celine.jpg"][img]http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k241/jour053103/celine.jpg[/img][/url] [url="http://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-Dion-Forum-Official-T-Shirt-t36333.html"][img]http://www.celinedionforum.com/style_images/cf2.gif[/img][/url] [url="http://www.cfsquared.org"][color=#9932CC]http://www.cfsquared.org[/color][/url]
amyja89 Posted April 15, 2008 at 09:57 PM Posted April 15, 2008 at 09:57 PM (edited) Favourite movie is Beauty & The Beast. But favourite song is Then You Look At Me! Edited April 15, 2008 at 09:57 PM by amyja89 Quote
frana Posted April 15, 2008 at 10:03 PM Posted April 15, 2008 at 10:03 PM Hi Everyone !!!!!! I love songs Because You Loved Me , My Heart Will Go On, Then You Look At Me, Whe I Fall In Love,Im Alive and clips too . Quote www.thepoweroflove-celinedion.blogspot.com Quand je m'endors contre ton corpsAlors je n'ai plus de douteL'amour existe encore http://img158.imagevenue.com/loc127/th_464647807_Sansattendrebanner_122_127lo.jpg http://www.celinedionforum.com/Show-Celine-t48117.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Delles-design-t34725.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-t33243.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-vol-2-t34315.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-Our-Angel-t38063.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ign-t33011.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ol2-t38394.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celine-t36910.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celi...l-2-t45094.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Hi-Everyone...ign-t32799.html
celinesounds Posted April 15, 2008 at 10:57 PM Posted April 15, 2008 at 10:57 PM Mona lisa smile Quote #FREEJAVITO
rhaps Posted April 16, 2008 at 04:02 AM Posted April 16, 2008 at 04:02 AM i'd go for bicentennial man...it's really a good movie. Quote
Leanne Posted April 16, 2008 at 07:11 AM Posted April 16, 2008 at 07:11 AM Bicentennials man.. I cried a lot by that movie, expectially in the end. It's so sad!Beautiful movie! I love Titanic too of course. And Beauty and the beast. I'have seen almost all movies with Celine's songs, but I don't like 'Up close & personal' so much... Quote
Jacqui Posted April 16, 2008 at 07:22 AM Posted April 16, 2008 at 07:22 AM Titanic, one of my favourite movies ever. And Beauty and the Beast, watching this movie was the first time I heard Celine sing, I was six... Quote
destin139 Posted April 16, 2008 at 10:04 AM Posted April 16, 2008 at 10:04 AM actually, ive just changed my mind!! stuart little - im alivelet your heart decide - asterix et les vikings i can never keep the same ones my favourites!! Quote http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww171/destin139/Celine2.jpg
paulisia1984 Posted April 16, 2008 at 02:44 PM Posted April 16, 2008 at 02:44 PM Titanic of course and then long after Stuart Little. Quote
AbigailCallum Posted April 16, 2008 at 05:07 PM Posted April 16, 2008 at 05:07 PM i love I'm Alive and When You Look At Me,..... Quote http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk89/HisGoldenEyesForum/a-1.jpg LEUTE AUS ÖSTERREICH MACHT MIT:::http://my.sms.at/slangsta_4_life/gruppen/r...V2usTq7wTEJdJCb
Pit Posted April 16, 2008 at 07:12 PM Posted April 16, 2008 at 07:12 PM 1. Titanic2. Beauty and the beast3. Nouvelle France Quote http://i15.tinypic.com/4h1hdds.jpg http://i13.tinypic.com/8g4edza.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.