cloudboy1984 Posted August 18, 2007 at 03:40 PM Posted August 18, 2007 at 03:40 PM CELINE > YOU Quote
celinelover50 Posted August 18, 2007 at 05:06 PM Posted August 18, 2007 at 05:06 PM i do love the idea of eyes on me.........however....for some reason........im really liking the title remember the day! as the day the album is released could be a day to remember for most people buying the cd as they might be new fans! also its a little like the saying they used for unison and celine dion period....remember the name cause youll never forget the voice! Quote http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s264/celinelover50/celine/TEOL_Sig.jpg
AllCeline Posted August 18, 2007 at 06:29 PM Posted August 18, 2007 at 06:29 PM (edited) "Taking Chances" got my vote as well. I think this entire album is taking a chance and like earlier stated, it's a great reflection of Celine. I really don't wanna be a 17 year old guy listening to, "The Woman in Me." Edit: Besides, didn't Shania Twain have an album, "The Woman in Me?" I'm in the exact same position. I'm 17 (almost 18) and male, I definitely don't want to listen to an album called "The Woman In Me". I think she should have a title that appeals to more people, not just women. I voted for "Eyes On Me", because it's a very powerful title that Celine could pull off. People are sick of hearing about how Celine's such a great woman and has a son that's like 6, but she still sings him to sleep and yada yada yada. Although, I'd like something like "Enchanting" as her title, even though it is the name of one of her perfumes. Haha... I think I'll be getting this album for my, "sister." I'll just be "sampling" it most of the time. Anyway, not to stir up any trouble, but with all do respect, we're not the only ones who're thinking about a different title for the album. We just have what I consider to be a valid opinion. I mean, wouldn't it be awkward if a couple of girls went around, declaring that they love, "The Man In Me?" Same concept, isn't it? Not to let my teenage ego get in the way, but I just think it'd be weird if I went around listening to, "The Woman in Me," most of the time. Edited August 18, 2007 at 06:30 PM by AllCeline Quote http://i34.tinypic.com/9ybm.jpghttp://i54.tinypic.com/o56kr5.jpghttp://i54.tinypic.com/vhqqu9.jpg>> flickr | WordPress <<Celine Dion needs another ANDHC/OH album!No more Taking Chances--just do what works!
Love, Posted August 19, 2007 at 02:18 AM Posted August 19, 2007 at 02:18 AM (edited) LOVE's got a few titles: Celine Dion "French Kiss" Celine Dion "Mama" Celine Dion "Eclectica" Celine Dion "Rene" Celine Dion "Little Miss Montreal" Celine Dion "Renaissance" Celine Dion "Revel" (NOT to be confused with the word "Reveal") Celine Dion "Lights, Camera, Diva" Celine Dion "Harmony" Celine Dion "Mama" Celine Dion "W-O-M-A-N: A Tribute to Oprah Winfrey" :mdr: (JUST KIDDING!) Celine Dion "Shine" Celine Dion "Tomorrow" Celine Dion "Ms. Dion" Edited August 19, 2007 at 02:20 AM by Love, Quote
Nmj Posted August 19, 2007 at 02:27 AM Posted August 19, 2007 at 02:27 AM Celine Dion ( Shining My Love ) Celine Dion ( In My Shoes ) Celine Dion ( L.O.V.E.) Celine Dion ( In My Shadow) MY FAVORITE Celine Dion ( Celine's Touch) Celine Dion ( Showgirl ) -Nmj Quote
Love, Posted August 19, 2007 at 02:30 AM Posted August 19, 2007 at 02:30 AM (edited) What's "Shining My Love" ? It's grammatically incorrect and is like a poor spinoff of one of my ideas... Edited August 19, 2007 at 02:33 AM by Love, Quote
Nmj Posted August 19, 2007 at 02:35 AM Posted August 19, 2007 at 02:35 AM Hey LOVE dont have to get so rude all im doing is POSTING my opinionsI dont know you have to critize my idea ... I mean I have nothing against you anf I have a LOT of RESPECT for You as a person and a fan PLEASE show me some RESPECT in return...! RESPECTFULLY,-Nmj Quote
celine5-5 Posted August 19, 2007 at 05:11 AM Posted August 19, 2007 at 05:11 AM "Taking Chances" got my vote as well. I think this entire album is taking a chance and like earlier stated, it's a great reflection of Celine. I really don't wanna be a 17 year old guy listening to, "The Woman in Me." Edit: Besides, didn't Shania Twain have an album, "The Woman in Me?" I'm in the exact same position. I'm 17 (almost 18) and male, I definitely don't want to listen to an album called "The Woman In Me". I think she should have a title that appeals to more people, not just women. I voted for "Eyes On Me", because it's a very powerful title that Celine could pull off. People are sick of hearing about how Celine's such a great woman and has a son that's like 6, but she still sings him to sleep and yada yada yada. Although, I'd like something like "Enchanting" as her title, even though it is the name of one of her perfumes. Haha... I think I'll be getting this album for my, "sister." I'll just be "sampling" it most of the time. Anyway, not to stir up any trouble, but with all do respect, we're not the only ones who're thinking about a different title for the album. We just have what I consider to be a valid opinion. I mean, wouldn't it be awkward if a couple of girls went around, declaring that they love, "The Man In Me?" Same concept, isn't it? Not to let my teenage ego get in the way, but I just think it'd be weird if I went around listening to, "The Woman in Me," most of the time. I agree completely Quote
Love, Posted August 19, 2007 at 06:26 AM Posted August 19, 2007 at 06:26 AM Hey LOVE dont have to get so rude all im doing is POSTING my opinionsI dont know you have to critize my idea ... I mean I have nothing against you anf I have a LOT of RESPECT for You as a person and a fan PLEASE show me some RESPECT in return...! RESPECTFULLY,-NmjYeah, that was a bit blunt on my end. Please don't take it personally. You, and a lot of people here, know that I'm filled with LOVE Quote
Bell Posted August 19, 2007 at 07:24 AM Posted August 19, 2007 at 07:24 AM LOVE's got a few titles: Celine Dion "Lights, Camera, Diva" I love this one! Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
blue.grave Posted August 19, 2007 at 08:07 AM Posted August 19, 2007 at 08:07 AM Taking chances is my pick for now until something better comes a long. Quote For the joy of life, My passion for video gaming, and my Love for Celine Dion.
Celinemaniac Posted August 19, 2007 at 10:37 AM Posted August 19, 2007 at 10:37 AM I don't know why, but if the album has a more rock or RnB sound, the name that comes to my mind is simply: "Black" Quote Join the Céline Dion Grεεκ Fan Club on Facebook
Nmj Posted August 19, 2007 at 06:47 PM Posted August 19, 2007 at 06:47 PM Hey LOVE dont have to get so rude all im doing is POSTING my opinionsI dont know you have to critize my idea ... I mean I have nothing against you anf I have a LOT of RESPECT for You as a person and a fan PLEASE show me some RESPECT in return...! RESPECTFULLY,-NmjYeah, that was a bit blunt on my end. Please don't take it personally. You, and a lot of people here, know that I'm filled with LOVE Dont worry Love, I didnt take it personally but, i love your idea of Lights Camera Diva and I love Celine In My Shadow too!!!-Nmj Quote
je t'aime Posted August 19, 2007 at 11:50 PM Posted August 19, 2007 at 11:50 PM I chose Eyes On Me. Quote http://www.tedmills.com/images/celinemonkeyass.jpg
celinesounds Posted August 20, 2007 at 02:14 AM Posted August 20, 2007 at 02:14 AM LOVE's got a few titles: Celine Dion "French Kiss" Celine Dion "Mama" Celine Dion "Eclectica" Celine Dion "Rene" Celine Dion "Little Miss Montreal" Celine Dion "Renaissance" Celine Dion "Revel" (NOT to be confused with the word "Reveal") Celine Dion "Lights, Camera, Diva" Celine Dion "Harmony" Celine Dion "Mama" Celine Dion "W-O-M-A-N: A Tribute to Oprah Winfrey" :mdr: (JUST KIDDING!) Celine Dion "Shine" Celine Dion "Tomorrow" Celine Dion "Ms. Dion" i like Harmony as a tittle, so sexy Quote #FREEJAVITO
ANewDay... Posted August 20, 2007 at 02:41 PM Posted August 20, 2007 at 02:41 PM (edited) here are MY opinions on this matter: a) THE WOMAN IN ME is NOT a good title; well, it is, but due to the element of plagiarism and unoriginality, i am dead set against it TAKING CHANCES would be ok, but i think she can do better; it almost suggests doom * this is PAINFUL; please let her team come up with something appropriate and marketable! - ANewDay... Edited August 20, 2007 at 02:41 PM by ANewDay... Quote
ANewDay... Posted August 20, 2007 at 02:44 PM Posted August 20, 2007 at 02:44 PM * here would be my suggestions: R&B-Sides (a play on words between R&B and B-Sides; ok, it's weak, but i am trying here)FreedomSomething NewA Part Of MeAnother PageAnother Day...ReleaseChange Of PaceChange Of HeartA New Direction - ANewDay... Quote
Andrei Dion Posted August 20, 2007 at 02:45 PM Posted August 20, 2007 at 02:45 PM Eyes on me is great! Quote AMO CÉLINE CADA VEZ MAIS!!!
ANewDay... Posted August 20, 2007 at 02:47 PM Posted August 20, 2007 at 02:47 PM LOVE's got a few titles: Celine Dion "French Kiss" Celine Dion "Mama" Celine Dion "Eclectica" Celine Dion "Rene" Celine Dion "Little Miss Montreal" Celine Dion "Renaissance" Celine Dion "Revel" (NOT to be confused with the word "Reveal") Celine Dion "Lights, Camera, Diva" Celine Dion "Harmony" Celine Dion "Mama" Celine Dion "W-O-M-A-N: A Tribute to Oprah Winfrey" :mdr: (JUST KIDDING!) Celine Dion "Shine" Celine Dion "Tomorrow" Celine Dion "Ms. Dion" i like Harmony as a tittle, so sexy * of all your proposed titles, i kinda like RENAISSANCE, but it's bold, i find, in terms of potential critcism... but i really do like it! the more i think of it, the more i LOVE it! keep 'em coming! - ANewDay... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.