paradox Posted December 11, 2006 at 09:11 AM Posted December 11, 2006 at 09:11 AM Angelina Jolie and Julia Roberts Quote http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/6776/sexymumcopylw0.jpg I've seen the tears and the heartacheAnd I've felt the painI've seen the hatredAnd so many lives lost in vainhttp://badge.facebook.com/badge/607836890.403.1463868699.png
shakiria Posted February 17, 2007 at 09:29 PM Posted February 17, 2007 at 09:29 PM johnny depp and drew barrymore his gorgeous and shes pretty Quote http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s216/trudy_026/LNO-Sig2.jpg how do i get you alone you dont know how long i have wanted to touch your lips and hold you tight
Elaine Posted February 20, 2007 at 07:29 PM Posted February 20, 2007 at 07:29 PM David Duchovny <{POST_SNAPBACK}> OMG!!! I simply love him!!!! I'm a great fan of romantic movies and couples in TV-shows, so here are my favourite actor-couples: TV-CouplesDavid Duchovny & Gillian Anderson (X-Files) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> OMG!!! Seems like a lot of people here love the X-files!! That's SO good!! Well, here I go: Actors: David DuchovnyRobert PatrickBrad PittTom CruiseAdrien Brody Actresses: Annabeth GishGillian AndersonJulia RobertsNicole KidmanAngelina JolieSandra Bullock Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
nico robin Posted February 20, 2007 at 07:41 PM Posted February 20, 2007 at 07:41 PM TV-CouplesDavid Duchovny & Gillian Anderson (X-Files)David Schwimmer & Jennifer Aniston (Friends)Georg Clooney & Julianna Margulies (ER)Sarah J. Parker & Chris Noth (SATC) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>oh tv -couples!!!! i love the couple of david and gillian!!i also like the couple of Bones: David Boreanaz & Emily Deschanel!!! Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
A New Day Has Come Posted February 21, 2007 at 05:57 AM Posted February 21, 2007 at 05:57 AM Robert Redford, Laura Innes, ..... <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Quote
A New Day Has Come Posted February 21, 2007 at 06:00 AM Posted February 21, 2007 at 06:00 AM Actors: Carey Grant, Jimmy Stewart and Frank Sinatra Actresses: Grace Kelly, Audrea Hepburn and Nia Valdalos. Quote
dory Posted February 21, 2007 at 07:02 AM Posted February 21, 2007 at 07:02 AM i like sean connery,brad pitt, jody foster, jennifer aniston and many more Quote
kathyc25 Posted February 21, 2007 at 06:35 PM Posted February 21, 2007 at 06:35 PM Hmm...I love Drew Barrymore, Hugh Grant, Nicholas Cage, and Angelina Jolie Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
ZoraSourit Posted February 22, 2007 at 09:43 PM Posted February 22, 2007 at 09:43 PM Anthony HopkinsJohnny Depp Meryl Streep (The best actress ever!!!)Julia RobertsSandra Bullock Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/zorasourit/2.jpgAntwerp ~ Paris ~ Dublin ~ Amsterdam ~ Berlim ~ Milan ~ ArrasSome people need no slogans or presentations. And that was a wrap, folks!
florian33 Posted February 22, 2007 at 10:19 PM Posted February 22, 2007 at 10:19 PM Pour moi les meilleurs actrices féminine tout d'abord:-julia roberts-julianne moore-sophie marceau-woopie goldberg (à ne surtout pas oublier c'est une actrice extraordinaire)et d'autres qui ne me viennent pas tout de suite à l'esprit mais qui sont tout de meme des grandes. Pour les acteurs maintenant:-tom cruise(malgré ces choix de vie c'est un immense acteur)-tom hanks-jean reno-robin williams(et d'autres acteur excellent mais voici mon choix) For me the best actresses feminine first of all:-julia roberts- julianne moore- sophie marceau -woopie goldberg (in not to forget not especially it is an extraordinary actress) and from the others who do not come to me at once to the spirit but who are everything of meme of the big. For the actors now:-tom cruise (in spite of these choices of life it is an immense actor)-tom hanks - jean reno - robin williams (and the others excellent actor but here is ) Quote http://nsa26.casimages.com/img/2011/03/17/110317055447856778.jpg
shakiria Posted February 23, 2007 at 10:13 AM Posted February 23, 2007 at 10:13 AM i also like angelina jolie aswell as drew barrymore as my fav actresses and johnny depp he is so funny in pirates one and two Quote http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s216/trudy_026/LNO-Sig2.jpg how do i get you alone you dont know how long i have wanted to touch your lips and hold you tight
Rush2Sknnr Posted February 24, 2007 at 10:35 PM Posted February 24, 2007 at 10:35 PM favorite actress by a long run is the very talented meryl streepand for actors its got to be steve martin or ben stiller Quote C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\something good
*kirstie* Posted February 25, 2007 at 08:26 PM Posted February 25, 2007 at 08:26 PM (edited) Female:Meryl Streep (you have no idea how much I love that woman!)Helen MirrenHelen HuntNicole KidmanGoldie HawnDiane KeatonEmma ThompsonJane FondaSusan Sarandon Male:Jack NicholsonRobert DeNiroJim CareyTom HanksWilliam HurtDenzel WashingtonWill SmithJohnny Depp Edited February 25, 2007 at 08:39 PM by *kirstie* Quote
felixwhoals Posted March 3, 2007 at 12:49 PM Posted March 3, 2007 at 12:49 PM I wasn't really exposed into movie field - where I know the actor/actress names.. I recognize their face all the time only. I do love Anne Hathaway. Julia Roberts is alright as well. However, I just love Jennifer ANiston no matter she's in the movie or tv series. She's definitely amazing!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/CelineMe.jpg So suddenly, it's clear to meThings changeOur future lies in here and nowWe live it through somehow Now the greatest rewardIs the love that I can giveI'm here for you nowFor as long as I liveYou made me who I am
manilou Posted March 3, 2007 at 04:15 PM Posted March 3, 2007 at 04:15 PM Actress : Kate Winslet, Jeniffer Aniston (and nowadays Helen Mirren) Actor: Tom Hanks, Leo DiCaprio Quote http://s03.flagcounter.com/count/idbH/bg=FFFFFF/txt=000000/border=CCCCCC/columns=6/maxflags=248/viewers=3/labels=0/.jpg
Boy Posted March 7, 2007 at 09:24 PM Posted March 7, 2007 at 09:24 PM I adore Meryl Streep! She's so amazing! Quote Love comes to those who believe it...
*kirstie* Posted March 8, 2007 at 01:08 AM Posted March 8, 2007 at 01:08 AM (edited) I adore Meryl Streep! She's so amazing!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> You gotta love the Streepster! She's amazing Edited March 8, 2007 at 01:19 AM by *kirstie* Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.