Jump to content

Celine on W Magazine October issue, released on 9-14-2007


Recommended Posts

Posted
Anyone has better scanner can scan the pics in better quality?

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
I have an extra copy of the magazine if anyone is interested in it :) (or just the pages with celine)

I want it, I want it, I want it! I sent you a PM :)

Posted

High Quality scans made by WendyB. :flowers:

 

W_Mag_01b_filtered.jpg W_Mag_02b_filtered.jpg W_Mag_03b_filtered.jpg

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted

Bellamy, thanks a ton :flowers:

 

Amelie, thanks for notifying me about this :D

Posted
Thanks Wendy for that. I just removed some noise from her scans.

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
Awesome. :thumbsup2:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
thanks !!!

TAKING CHANCES WORLD TOUR

8 mei O2 Londen, 13 14 16 mei sportpaleis Antwerpen, 24 mei Palais omnysport Bercy Parijs, 2 juni Arena Amsterdam, 7 juli Arras

Posted
thank you very much!!!
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f63/celinerific/fly-sig.jpg
Posted
Great! Thanks Wendy :)

Music Is Life...Live It

You are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney

Posted
thanks so much!
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i78/title156/Sig2013.jpg

Posted
YAY!!!!! Merci!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/zorasourit/2.jpg

Antwerp ~ Paris ~ Dublin ~ Amsterdam ~ Berlim ~ Milan ~ Arras

Some people need no slogans or presentations.

 

 

 

And that was a wrap, folks!

Posted
Thank you!!!! :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted
Thats wonderful. Thanks a lot.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v459/bronzey/bronzey_sig2.jpg
Posted
Thanks for the scans!
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/6184/houstannc9.jpg
Posted
i want those shoes! specially in the third pic. wow!

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep,

cause finally reality is better than your dreams.

Posted
Thank you so much for the new scans. :clap:

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Posted
Thank you Bellamy/WendyB!!!! Oh my Good Lord in Heaven. I want her to walk over me in those YSL shoes. I have never seen a more impressive pair. I love when she tickles my ridicuolus ladies shoe fetish
Posted
so they are YSL? Fabuloush!!!!

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep,

cause finally reality is better than your dreams.

Posted

Thank you so much both Bellamy and Wendy!! :flowers:

This pics are fabulous!! :wub:

"No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream"

 

From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear

Posted
High Quality scans made by WendyB. :flowers:

 

post-2-1191861743_thumb.jpg post-2-1191861788_thumb.jpg post-2-1191861818_thumb.jpg

 

Thanks Bellamy & Wendy for those pics - she looks awesome. It sucked that they didn't put

her on the cover tho. I didn't buy the magazine, it was $4.50 and only 3 pics and the article. I'll

def get the Billboard one with her on the cover - that's worth it!

~J O E Y~
Posted

Thanks for the scans! I love all of the pictures. I'd like to see more.

 

:thumbsup2:

Posted

ohhhhhhhhh my god. :wub:

thanks for the picture.

i love the first one

so sexy

http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpg

Angel of My World

[/i]

  • 4 months later...
Posted

New photos from the W photshoot! :clap:

 

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/4993/celinenew2xg1.jpg

 

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/9687/celinenew6rc5.jpg

 

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/8874/celinenew3cr9.jpg

 

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/7352/celinenew4vr9.jpg

 

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/3696/celinenew5qp9.jpg

 

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/2308/celinenew7fl2.jpg

 

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/7601/celinenew8vp2.jpg

 

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/4251/celinenew9pg1.jpg

 

:wub:

Posted
wow wow wow thomassss..... sbav.... :P

 

-11th/12th November 2004 Las Vegas Caesar's Palace!! First ROW!!

-6th May 2008 London O2 Arena,

-19th & 20th May 2008 Paris Bercy

-2nd June 2008 Amsterdam Arena

-14th June 2008 Frankfurt Commerzbank

-3rd July 2008 Milan Datch Forum

-5th July 2008 Nice Stade Nikaia

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...