Bellamy Posted May 11, 2005 at 01:14 AM Posted May 11, 2005 at 01:14 AM ask her who is her favorite singer? who is her favorite songwriter?which style of music she like best? which kind of music she listen to? where she like the best? where she wants to visit the most? Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Koolan Posted May 12, 2005 at 09:56 PM Posted May 12, 2005 at 09:56 PM Ronin from this forum, met Patricia http://www.celinedionforum.com/index.php?showtopic=3764 Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
janet Posted May 13, 2005 at 01:41 AM Posted May 13, 2005 at 01:41 AM Ronin from this forum, met Patricia http://www.celinedionforum.com/index.php?showtopic=3764<{POST_SNAPBACK}> BOMB!! Quote janet's space http://static.flickr.com/31/54813181_f6296b7cac.jpg
Anymore Posted May 13, 2005 at 11:03 AM Posted May 13, 2005 at 11:03 AM Never listen none of her songs, but I'm gonna listen to it! Quote http://joshuabuttons.com.sapo.pt/100x35joshuaanimate1.gif
RONIN Posted May 13, 2005 at 03:16 PM Posted May 13, 2005 at 03:16 PM (edited) oui!oui! today's show is so amazing~~~ everybody's so excited~~~especially a group of French mm~~they're so nosiy and kaas' breaking house down ....and down~ even at last some guy moved in front of the stage and the concert become a french party~~~ haha,so excited~ Edited May 13, 2005 at 03:19 PM by RONIN Quote http://www.celinechannel.com/images/banner.gif
bobo Posted May 13, 2005 at 03:22 PM Posted May 13, 2005 at 03:22 PM how the concert tonight ronin?how long did last? Quote 海綿寶寶又快來了*___________*
Bellamy Posted May 13, 2005 at 03:23 PM Posted May 13, 2005 at 03:23 PM can't wait for the beijing concert. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
janet Posted May 13, 2005 at 04:39 PM Posted May 13, 2005 at 04:39 PM what a pitty! I missed it~~ Quote janet's space http://static.flickr.com/31/54813181_f6296b7cac.jpg
Bellamy Posted May 15, 2005 at 09:05 AM Posted May 15, 2005 at 09:05 AM I'm going to Patricia's concert in Beijing now. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Koolan Posted May 15, 2005 at 08:39 PM Posted May 15, 2005 at 08:39 PM I'm going to Patricia's concert in Beijing now. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>How much are the concerts there? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Pierreaf Posted May 16, 2005 at 07:15 PM Author Posted May 16, 2005 at 07:15 PM Can give some review from ypur PK's show?I read the one of bellamy: thank you very much Quote http://img114.exs.cx/img114/1433/avatar4qz.jpg
Boy Posted December 29, 2005 at 01:04 AM Posted December 29, 2005 at 01:04 AM Hi! I really like the voice and songs of Patricia Kaas and she's my favorite after Celine & Cher but unfortunately I don't have any video of her. Can you tell me where can I download something? Please! And do you, guys, like Kaas? Quote Love comes to those who believe it...
Der_Griffon Posted May 30, 2008 at 01:35 PM Posted May 30, 2008 at 01:35 PM Hey there, I know some people here also like Patricia Kaas and since she's having a ne album out this fall, in November, simultaneously starting a tour, I wanted to make this a topic to write about that.I already have tickets for the concert in Leipzig, Germany, and all of her German concerts are already on sale on eventim! Does anybody know anything more about the new album? Anubody already heard something about it? Quote http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj229/Der_Griffon/SIGNATURE-1-1-1.jpg March 15th and 16th 2011, Las VegasThank you Celine and thank you friends! I truly had the time of my life!
alextrusca Posted May 30, 2008 at 01:51 PM Posted May 30, 2008 at 01:51 PM all I know is that it should be a jazz oriented album and that it would contain a cover after the song "Das Glück kennt nur Minuten" .I'm eager to listen to it too! Hervorragend!! :wub: :wub: Quote
Der_Griffon Posted May 30, 2008 at 02:10 PM Posted May 30, 2008 at 02:10 PM Yes, but we'll have to wait till Novemeber! Are you going to her tour as well?? Quote http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj229/Der_Griffon/SIGNATURE-1-1-1.jpg March 15th and 16th 2011, Las VegasThank you Celine and thank you friends! I truly had the time of my life!
alextrusca Posted May 30, 2008 at 02:11 PM Posted May 30, 2008 at 02:11 PM wish I could, but then I will be at university, at school. :cry: Quote
Der_Griffon Posted May 30, 2008 at 02:14 PM Posted May 30, 2008 at 02:14 PM wish I could, but then I will be at university, at school. :cry: And you can't go to just one concert? Quote http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj229/Der_Griffon/SIGNATURE-1-1-1.jpg March 15th and 16th 2011, Las VegasThank you Celine and thank you friends! I truly had the time of my life!
alextrusca Posted May 30, 2008 at 02:17 PM Posted May 30, 2008 at 02:17 PM well, I haven't made plans for that yet, but maybe I'll go, haven't thought about it that much.can't wait her new album. Quote
CelineAndRene Posted May 31, 2008 at 03:23 AM Posted May 31, 2008 at 03:23 AM Nope, not seeing her Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
Der_Griffon Posted May 31, 2008 at 09:57 AM Posted May 31, 2008 at 09:57 AM It's a shame she's not coming to the US this time, now, isn't it? Quote http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj229/Der_Griffon/SIGNATURE-1-1-1.jpg March 15th and 16th 2011, Las VegasThank you Celine and thank you friends! I truly had the time of my life!
alextrusca Posted May 31, 2008 at 11:02 AM Posted May 31, 2008 at 11:02 AM if she comes to Romania again, I'll be there :D Quote
tonybower Posted May 31, 2008 at 11:11 AM Posted May 31, 2008 at 11:11 AM I'd love to go! i had no idea she was releasing a new album... I've not heard anything about her in a long time! I saw her live in January 2005 in the Zenith, Paris and she was just incredible! I didn't realise there were other fans on here! Quote iPod Most Played List The Power Of Love (several versions) - Céline DionThe First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Roberta FlackSi dieu existe - Céline Dion & Claude DuBoisFrankenstein - Antony & the JohnsonsIn Some Small Way - Céline DionBird Gerhl - Antony & the JohnsonsLe blues du businessman - Céline Dion Ne rien savoir de Lol était la connaître déjà.
Der_Griffon Posted June 2, 2008 at 11:18 AM Posted June 2, 2008 at 11:18 AM I'd love to go! i had no idea she was releasing a new album... I've not heard anything about her in a long time! I saw her live in January 2005 in the Zenith, Paris and she was just incredible! I didn't realise there were other fans on here! Oh, but there are! She's starting her tour in November and it's already selling, so you'd better be quick:) I had tons of luck with a first row ticket for Leipzig Quote http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj229/Der_Griffon/SIGNATURE-1-1-1.jpg March 15th and 16th 2011, Las VegasThank you Celine and thank you friends! I truly had the time of my life!
Pierreaf Posted January 15, 2009 at 01:18 PM Author Posted January 15, 2009 at 01:18 PM http://www.kabaretkaas.com/kabaret/ Quote http://img114.exs.cx/img114/1433/avatar4qz.jpg
reamary Posted January 15, 2009 at 04:35 PM Posted January 15, 2009 at 04:35 PM She comes to Finland in April, and I would really like to go see her! I went to see her in 2004 on her "Sexe Forte" -tour, and it was really a magnificent concert. But I don't even know if there are tickets available anymore, I guess so but I haven't checked. Though I'm not even sure about my economic situation.. So I don't know yet, but I sure would like to go! Quote http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o419/reamary/1338b390-8604-432c-8a00-e8e1052a92ba.jpgHELSINKI 9.6.2008 - PARIS 26.11.2013 - PARIS 28.6.2016 - STOCKHOLM 17.6.2017 !
Pierreaf Posted January 15, 2009 at 04:35 PM Author Posted January 15, 2009 at 04:35 PM Patricia's new album "KABARET" is here !Through this album - she produced herself - she pays homage to the women of the 30s such as Marlène Dietrich, Greta Garbo, Anaïs Nin, Suzie Solidor, Coco Chanel or Tamara de Lempicka. Women who were artistes, actress, singer, writer, painter, all were creators who left a mark in the world of art, and also brought so much the women all through out the world, and to the society as well by proposing a new approche on their lifes, social position, forces and talents.So that her "Kabaret" album also belongs to the present, Patricia choosed to collaborate, among others, with Frédéric HELBERT, BRIFO (spotted in the YELLOW), Michel CUSSON or CARAVAN PALACE (spotted on Myspace).The album is now available from DECEMBER 15th on internet only - in first place - through legal purchase platform such as I Tunes , Amazone UK/US, etc...The fans voted on internet and choosed the first single of the album : "Et s'il fallait le faire".The World tour which started in France, will cross Russia (26 venues !), Germany, The Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Poland, Lutuania, ... Patricia will play at the CASINO DE PARIS (in Paris) from January 20th till the 31rst Quote http://img114.exs.cx/img114/1433/avatar4qz.jpg
Ziggy-87 Posted March 12, 2010 at 11:41 AM Posted March 12, 2010 at 11:41 AM Her last album is amazing!!! I can't help to listen it again and again from the first to the last track. She came to Turkey with her last tour but I knew about it just the next day after her concert:(((( I'm so angry!!! The concert was wonderful!!! I've got the DVD Kabaret from Casino Paris. Quote
Ziggy-87 Posted March 12, 2010 at 12:01 PM Posted March 12, 2010 at 12:01 PM Hi! I really like the voice and songs of Patricia Kaas and she's my favorite after Celine & Cher but unfortunately I don't have any video of her. Can you tell me where can I download something? Please! And do you, guys, like Kaas? I love Patricia Kaas very much. I've never heard any of her songs untill a year before, now she's very important part of me!!! And you know, you recomended me her songs Sexe fort became one of my fave albums, then Piano bar. But her last album Kabaret - I didn't get it when I listened for the first time, but then I understood what a beautiful thin it is!!! Now I just can't help myself to listen it again and again with all tracks from Addicte aux heroines to Mon piano rouge!!! The song Solo drives me crazy!!! Une derniere fois - I just sat down and cry when read the translation of the text!!! La chance jamais ne dure, Kabaret, Falling In love Again, Et s'il fallait le faire, Le jour se leve - crazy good songs!!! Nearly a month ago I purchased her last DVD - Kabaret from amazon.fr, because couldn't find it here in Turkey. I paid 30 euro for it bur it worth it!!! Such a beautiful concert, such a great taste of art!!! Choreography of the concert is just amazing!!! I'm dying to see her performing Entrer dans la lumiere!!! And every time when I remember that she came to Turkey with her Kabaret tour and I missed it, I want to die:((((( Quote
Pierreaf Posted February 6, 2012 at 06:58 PM Author Posted February 6, 2012 at 06:58 PM “Kaas chante Piaf“ meaning “Kaas Sings Piaf” is Patricia Kaas’ new project, focusing on 21 of the great Edith Piaf’s iconic titles,arranged by Abel Korzeniowski. The new wonder-boy of the Hollywood music scene, ever since his Golden Globe nomination for his work on Tom Ford’s “A Single Man”, Abel also composed the music for Madonna’s W.E. This show, commemorating 50 years since the death of Piaf, will open at some of the world’s most prestigious venues the Royal Albert Hall in London, Carnegie Hall in New-York, Olympia in Paris, Operetta Theatre in Moscow, Sejong Cultural Center in Seoul, etc. With innovative stage design, this unique show aims to be above all contemporary and urban. It will include a video installation with lighting that is different from anything on the stage today. Unedited, extraordinary, never seen images of Piaf will be the centerpiece of this unique event. “Kaas chante Piaf“: the ultimate musical event of 2012-2013. Quote http://img114.exs.cx/img114/1433/avatar4qz.jpg
duri Posted February 6, 2012 at 07:09 PM Posted February 6, 2012 at 07:09 PM “Kaas chante Piaf“ meaning “Kaas Sings Piaf” is Patricia Kaas’ new project, focusing on 21 of the great Edith Piaf’s iconic titles,arranged by Abel Korzeniowski. The new wonder-boy of the Hollywood music scene, ever since his Golden Globe nomination for his work on Tom Ford’s “A Single Man”, Abel also composed the music for Madonna’s W.E. This show, commemorating 50 years since the death of Piaf, will open at some of the world’s most prestigious venues the Royal Albert Hall in London, Carnegie Hall in New-York, Olympia in Paris, Operetta Theatre in Moscow, Sejong Cultural Center in Seoul, etc. With innovative stage design, this unique show aims to be above all contemporary and urban. It will include a video installation with lighting that is different from anything on the stage today. Unedited, extraordinary, never seen images of Piaf will be the centerpiece of this unique event. “Kaas chante Piaf“: the ultimate musical event of 2012-2013.Thank you for info, this seems really very interesting event. Quote http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.