Kian Posted July 5, 2007 at 09:37 AM Posted July 5, 2007 at 09:37 AM Barbra had spectacular concert three days ago in Berlin with standing ovations and six encores that left 20.000 fans in total delirium. She spoke to her audience in fluent german language and gave her fans unforgetable moment of their lives. It was also mentioned that she's in negotiations about being Celine's guest star on one of her french (Paris) concerts. Source http://www.netplugged.com/vijest.asp?ID=12973 Thanks Ronny for the link Quote
nano Posted July 5, 2007 at 10:32 AM Posted July 5, 2007 at 10:32 AM :w00t: Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
krazy_kool_dude Posted July 5, 2007 at 11:00 AM Posted July 5, 2007 at 11:00 AM A Tell Him performance? Quote http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/4136/siggyju5.jpg
pol Posted July 5, 2007 at 11:25 AM Posted July 5, 2007 at 11:25 AM That would be great, if they will perform Tell Him!! Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gifhttp://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg MY TOUR DATESJune 12th, 2008 - Berlin, GermanyJune 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland
Céline's Blues Posted July 5, 2007 at 12:38 PM Posted July 5, 2007 at 12:38 PM It's nice to know that we would have Barbra on the Live In Bercy DVD then if she would appear at all which I find improbable myself. Nonethelessbutstillofcourse it would be very very nice to have a live song performed by two talented singers on DVD. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Kian Posted July 5, 2007 at 12:45 PM Author Posted July 5, 2007 at 12:45 PM That would be great, if they will perform Tell Him!! I'm sure they WILL sing Tell him. What else? They're not gonna pass up this oportunity to sing it live on tour for the first time . Quote
Terre Posted July 6, 2007 at 04:09 PM Posted July 6, 2007 at 04:09 PM I don't really like Tell Him so I'm not very excited but it would be nice if Barbra appeared. Quote My Taking Chances World TourAmsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2 Bruce freakin' Springsteen
CelineRox Posted July 7, 2007 at 02:05 PM Posted July 7, 2007 at 02:05 PM ugh I really don't like Tell Him so this doesn't excite me I'm afraid. I don't like Barbra Streisand - this duet makes me cringe - sorry!! Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
CSCfan Posted July 8, 2007 at 07:46 AM Posted July 8, 2007 at 07:46 AM Wow.. :wub: Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
jacwar58 Posted July 8, 2007 at 09:23 AM Posted July 8, 2007 at 09:23 AM I think it would be amazing! Quote http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q222/jacwar58/Celine%20Dion/100_1696.jpg
Teodora Posted July 8, 2007 at 10:51 AM Posted July 8, 2007 at 10:51 AM Wow! That would be so cool! No matter what they would sing together, it would be such an emotional moment, Celine siging with her musical idol live for the very first time. I hope they agree on everything and this actually happens. Quote
freakyali Posted July 8, 2007 at 11:38 AM Posted July 8, 2007 at 11:38 AM It would be amazing!I love "tell him" and Barbra too ... them together ... oooh god I wanna be there!!!Do you think we'll know which concert will be ... if they'll decide to do it? Quote http://img419.imageshack.us/img419/7673/celinedioncg5.jpg My Taking Chances World Tour02 June 2008 - Amsterdam22 June 2008 - Munich03 July 2008 - Milan05 September 2008 - Philadelphia14 February 2009 - Montreal
Koolan Posted July 8, 2007 at 04:06 PM Posted July 8, 2007 at 04:06 PM This would be amazing and great for publicity. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Dionesque Posted July 21, 2007 at 01:29 PM Posted July 21, 2007 at 01:29 PM I sooo hope this to be confirmed, I love "Tell Him" but even an another song sung by these two ladies together live would be just great!! Maybe "Memories" as a duet? hehe As for the concert, i guess it maybe Saturday or Sunday night if they only choose one concert to perform together. Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
Clio Posted July 29, 2007 at 04:25 PM Posted July 29, 2007 at 04:25 PM (edited) Wooow, exciting news Finally, the song will be sung live after it was recorded 11 years ago. It's never too late! Edited July 29, 2007 at 04:25 PM by Clio Quote http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/6184/houstannc9.jpg
Elaine Posted July 29, 2007 at 06:24 PM Posted July 29, 2007 at 06:24 PM I don't like Tell him that much, but it'd be wonderful to see them live together! Hope it really happens! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
CELINO Posted July 31, 2007 at 02:19 PM Posted July 31, 2007 at 02:19 PM Tell Him is a masterpiece Quote
Istike Posted August 5, 2007 at 05:52 PM Posted August 5, 2007 at 05:52 PM Hey! It would be great. I don't like the song so much but it would be really great to see them each other. But I guess I can't see that 'cause I will be there on weekdays. And I don't think that Barbara gives us herself each concert in Paris. Quote IstiHungarian Fan Club
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.