Jeanine Posted July 3, 2007 at 09:14 PM Posted July 3, 2007 at 09:14 PM (edited) Well, just mentioned at one of our showbizzprograms here in Holland: Céline will be in the summer of 2008 in the Amsterdam Arena Altough no confirmation on the internet yet Jeanine Edited July 3, 2007 at 09:18 PM by Jeanine Quote http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/music/entity/platinum/celine_dion_banner_cropped.jpg Order NOW
ErwinG Posted July 3, 2007 at 11:23 PM Posted July 3, 2007 at 11:23 PM OK .. good ... now I just need a date to start planning Quote
Terre Posted July 4, 2007 at 03:05 PM Posted July 4, 2007 at 03:05 PM I hope the news will be confirmed! I might be seeing Céline there. Quote My Taking Chances World TourAmsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2 Bruce freakin' Springsteen
Davey84 Posted July 4, 2007 at 05:25 PM Posted July 4, 2007 at 05:25 PM Michel told us that in the begining of May Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
CSCfan Posted July 4, 2007 at 07:54 PM Posted July 4, 2007 at 07:54 PM LOL! Nothing is confirmed as of yet.... everything can still change.. I have a feeling Shownieuws (like its Belgian counterpart) got it from a familiar place.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
nano Posted July 5, 2007 at 07:42 AM Posted July 5, 2007 at 07:42 AM yay..I'll be in Amsterdam. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Marcc Posted July 5, 2007 at 01:07 PM Posted July 5, 2007 at 01:07 PM Hi everyone, I think that Celine will give a concert during Spring instead of Summer 2008 in Amsterdam, because she will be pretty close to Holland during her Belgian concerts in May... Let's hope for the confirmation, and yes, i'll be there off course! "Shownieuws", a Dutch program presents the announcement since yesterday on one of their teletext pages... Many greetings, Marc Quote 20 June 2016, Sportpaleis Antwerpen, Belgium21 June 2016, Sportpaleis Antwerpen, Belgium
Dionesque Posted July 21, 2007 at 01:33 PM Posted July 21, 2007 at 01:33 PM Holland will be deffinitely on my tour list! Even more deffinitely than any German dates, hehe! Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
freakyali Posted July 21, 2007 at 04:02 PM Posted July 21, 2007 at 04:02 PM great!!! probably better than Germany ...!!! I wanna be there!!!!!!!!! Quote http://img419.imageshack.us/img419/7673/celinedioncg5.jpg My Taking Chances World Tour02 June 2008 - Amsterdam22 June 2008 - Munich03 July 2008 - Milan05 September 2008 - Philadelphia14 February 2009 - Montreal
Spacewuppie Posted August 21, 2007 at 07:20 AM Posted August 21, 2007 at 07:20 AM (edited) YAY!!! I heard this too and let's hope it's true!I've never had the pleasure yet of seeing our Queen live on stage.I'm so very much hoping my dream will come true next year!!! *crosses fingers* Edited August 21, 2007 at 07:21 AM by Spacewuppie Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/fan/CelineetRene.jpg ...Live To Love...
Spacewuppie Posted September 13, 2007 at 07:46 AM Posted September 13, 2007 at 07:46 AM CONFIRMED: Céline will perform in the Amsterdam Arena Monday june 2nd 2008!!! Ticketinformation is not yet available, but sales will probably start at the end of Octobre/ the beginning of Novembre. See www.celinedion.nl for info. I'm sooooo defenately going to see her. This is my chance! FINALLY!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/fan/CelineetRene.jpg ...Live To Love...
Dionesque Posted September 13, 2007 at 01:33 PM Posted September 13, 2007 at 01:33 PM How do you know this Amsterdam date is confirmed? I thought this list is not confirmed yet - we'll get confirmed list on 15th October - or am I wrong??... Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
Spacewuppie Posted October 15, 2007 at 03:15 PM Posted October 15, 2007 at 03:15 PM Well, I believe the list is true.And I haven't read/heard anything yet about the Amsterdam concert today (october 15th). Anyone else, maybe? Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/fan/CelineetRene.jpg ...Live To Love...
I Surrender Posted October 17, 2007 at 08:20 PM Posted October 17, 2007 at 08:20 PM Nope nothing yet but we will know soon enough. Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.