Snowhite Posted July 28, 2007 at 11:43 AM Posted July 28, 2007 at 11:43 AM Look guys!!!I'm talking to everyone right now!And i'm really offended 'cause of these discussions.Why you even talk about this topic.It's not appropriate topic for Celine.We all know that she's sth other in OUR world.She's different of all other female singers and that's confirmed.She shows us this every day and i'll please some members to not to talk about her like that.She's not the bomb or sth else....yes,maybe she's a sexy woman but like one of fans has told is true; that this concept of 'sexy' has the other difference in her life,that's for sure.I think i acrossed the limits talking like this and i apologize,but Celine is sth different,we all know that and don't let it compare Celine with sb else or with sth else that's not similar to her...thanx You`re absolutely right!ok first of all this is a topic for men and for people that like celine not only as a singer but as a woman!where is ur problem?I dont understand!he didnt say something bad!he said only that he LIKES celine generally!so calm down!!!!!u r not her bodyguard or something like that.everyone can express his or her feelings about her........dont repeat it Quote
lauracd Posted July 28, 2007 at 03:05 PM Posted July 28, 2007 at 03:05 PM I agree, she's simply amazing!!! Yeah! She's great, beautiful, charming......just amazing! Quote
carlottazenere Posted July 28, 2007 at 08:56 PM Posted July 28, 2007 at 08:56 PM Look guys!!!I'm talking to everyone right now!And i'm really offended 'cause of these discussions.Why you even talk about this topic.It's not appropriate topic for Celine.We all know that she's sth other in OUR world.She's different of all other female singers and that's confirmed.She shows us this every day and i'll please some members to not to talk about her like that.She's not the bomb or sth else....yes,maybe she's a sexy woman but like one of fans has told is true; that this concept of 'sexy' has the other difference in her life,that's for sure.I think i acrossed the limits talking like this and i apologize,but Celine is sth different,we all know that and don't let it compare Celine with sb else or with sth else that's not similar to her...thanx You`re absolutely right!ok first of all this is a topic for men and for people that like celine not only as a singer but as a woman!where is ur problem?I dont understand!he didnt say something bad!he said only that he LIKES celine generally!so calm down!!!!!u r not her bodyguard or something like that.everyone can express his or her feelings about her........dont repeat it hey sweety!!!you're great!! I totally agree with you!!! anyway cèline is simply wonderful,pretty amazing,charming..in a word perfect Quote Je m'inventerai reine pour que tu me retiennesJe me ferai nouvelle pour que le feu reprenneJe deviendrai ces autres qui te donnent du plaisirVos jeux seront les notres si tel est ton desirPlus brillante plus belle pour une autre étincelleJe me changerai en or pour que tu m' aimes encore http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/3121/celyfunnybx0.png
KimboCosmo Posted July 28, 2007 at 10:04 PM Posted July 28, 2007 at 10:04 PM (edited) I know this topic is suppose to be for men, but I have to say that I think Celine is just simply amazing. I know there are more "beautiful and sexy" women in this world...but to me, Celine is the definition of class, not trash. If you know what I mean. Edited July 28, 2007 at 10:05 PM by KimboCosmo Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
MustangSven Posted July 29, 2007 at 11:15 PM Author Posted July 29, 2007 at 11:15 PM Hmmm, I'm pleased to read that a few of you agree.Although Celine most likely has never been asked to pose for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition, she does however possess a very real and natural beauty that many of us can and do appreciate. My last trip to see AND in February confirmed this as she certainly still has the form and talent to make the latest outfits "work".She is awesome!! Quote In Love With This Gal
tal-sh2 Posted July 30, 2007 at 08:00 PM Posted July 30, 2007 at 08:00 PM The second one, uuhhh... Quote "These walls keep a secret, That only we know..."http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u287/bambaplanet/G49272_b.jpgSorry for my English.
mirremir Posted July 31, 2007 at 04:09 PM Posted July 31, 2007 at 04:09 PM The second one, uuhhh...why cant we talk about Celine being HOT ??? She simply is and there is nothing wrong about discussing this!I am female, but i do get the hots for celine. She often dresses sexy and we are allowed to notice that. She wouldnt want it any other way!mirremir Quote
Baby_Lou Posted August 1, 2007 at 04:56 PM Posted August 1, 2007 at 04:56 PM Yeah Celine is Just AMAZING &So Charming..... Quote http://www.celinediontickets.co.uk/images/the_top.jpghttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/SEABOY101/signaturekw2.jpgMy Love,I hide my tears when I say your name, But the pain in my heart is stil the same. Though I smile and seem carefree, There's no one who's missin you more than I Do !!LOVE KNOWS NOT ITS DEPTH......TILL THE HOUR OF SEPARATION
MustangSven Posted August 22, 2007 at 03:28 PM Author Posted August 22, 2007 at 03:28 PM Anyone have some recent pics of Celine after vacation? Tanned and Relaxed ?? Quote In Love With This Gal
Snowhite Posted August 22, 2007 at 05:01 PM Posted August 22, 2007 at 05:01 PM The second one, uuhhh...why cant we talk about Celine being HOT ??? She simply is and there is nothing wrong about discussing this!I am female, but i do get the hots for celine. She often dresses sexy and we are allowed to notice that. She wouldnt want it any other way!mirremirthank u mirremir!u rock Quote
ANewDay... Posted August 22, 2007 at 06:08 PM Posted August 22, 2007 at 06:08 PM Great sentiments, MustangSven! Céline not only looking stellar but also carries herself well, exactly like a woman of her age should: Sexy with class. very well said! MARIAH, aka known as TOO MUCH AND TOO LITTLE (to much mariah in too little clothing) WHITNEY, aka known as BITNEY (she really bit the bullet when she got down with bobby) CHRISTINA, aka as CHRISTINA RUNGULARA (its like she RUNS away from singing properly with all those damn runs!) shall i go on? what is the point? CELINE is all woman, all class, and i feel, as real as this industry allows her to be... if you take that HURRICANE KATRINA interview on CNN, this shows the innocent, caring, sincere, humanitarian CELINE that we have all grown to know and love... on top of that, her voice is purely distinctive and unique, and she's just the real deal... lots of love to you, CELINE... - ANewDay... Quote
deelicious07 Posted August 23, 2007 at 01:04 AM Posted August 23, 2007 at 01:04 AM Without question, the GREATEST singer in the world. So humble despite her fame. Love listening to Celine. Quote
cmcdaori Posted August 23, 2007 at 02:43 PM Posted August 23, 2007 at 02:43 PM (edited) So Let's Start This Topic:Who are we kidding.. nobody.We, the collective group that is Celine-Obsessed, would really REALLY like to express our true feelings for this French-Canadian bombshell who turns our crank, gives us reason to live out our mundane little lives, gives us hope when we turn on the "easy-rock" FM station. Heck, wouldn't we all love our women to look like THIS at 39 years old.So, let's stop fooling ourselves. Why are we really here? (This is for heterosexual males, duh) Yes, of course, it's because we secretly (until now) have this overwhelming urge to spend time with our beloved Celine, whether real or fictional.....If only Rene would step to the side !! p.s. Let me get the discussion rolling.... Have you ever seen a hotter French-Canadian singer ??!! Hey....i got one perfect picture of Celine.I hope you'll like it....to me it's very hotty....if i can say that....i was kitting,but actually it's very good one.....you'll like her more....hehehe Edited August 23, 2007 at 02:45 PM by cmcdaori Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
Zora Posted August 23, 2007 at 05:19 PM Posted August 23, 2007 at 05:19 PM (edited) There's a clip on Youtube of an acoustic version of Pour Que... with JJ Goldman and there's something really sexy about the way she looks at him, such chemistry between them. Usually I find her beautiful rather than sexy but there was definitely something about that clip...look it up if you have the chance. I don't see the problem about calling her sexy anyway, i respect her more than any other celebrity but let's not go overboard with the PCness! It's a compliment because we all know she doesn't exploit it like some of the othres who I agree should not even be compared to her. Celine is a yummy mummy! Edited August 23, 2007 at 05:20 PM by Zora Quote LIFE BEGINS WITH LOVE
Ann Posted August 23, 2007 at 06:16 PM Posted August 23, 2007 at 06:16 PM yes, Celine is One Awesome Woman, and she is the best singer in the world Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/2gxi9ad.jpg http://i41.tinypic.com/15nlt8y.jpg My videos"Face of hope signatures"celinediongraphics.com
SuperLove4Celine Posted August 23, 2007 at 07:53 PM Posted August 23, 2007 at 07:53 PM I may not be straight, but I can tell when I see a good looking woman. Celine is definately one of those. As for another Canadian, I'd have to say Shania Twain is pretty darn sexy too. ...Joe... Quote
MustangSven Posted August 30, 2007 at 01:22 AM Author Posted August 30, 2007 at 01:22 AM Yes, Shania is another hot Canadian!! Unfortunately she spends all her time in Switzerland. At least Celine pops into Canada once in a while Quote In Love With This Gal
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.