Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
Celine better do at least one of these three cities in Ohio! If she doesn't :cry: :cry: :cry: Plus, I want to take two of my best friends from church camp to see her!

New Signature Coming Soon!

Posted
Celine better do at least one of these three cities in Ohio! If she doesn't :cry: :cry: :cry: Plus, I want to take two of my best friends from church camp to see her!

 

I hope Celine, comes for u, in Ohio-Remykyes!

"Far Across The Distance"

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/1610/ansigndl7.jpg

 

I'm seeing the enchanting Celine Dion in Las Vegas, Nevada; on June 14th, 2007. The time of my life is on it's way baby!

  • 1 month later...
Posted

I'll try to come, if she does a show, in ohio. I aint making no guarantees yet-though.

 

Thanks and luv ya buddie,

 

Daren Stevens

"Far Across The Distance"

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/1610/ansigndl7.jpg

 

I'm seeing the enchanting Celine Dion in Las Vegas, Nevada; on June 14th, 2007. The time of my life is on it's way baby!

Posted
Ohio would be a great place for a concert. I will travel anywhere in the USA only to see her. We should start a petition to bet Celine to tour in the USA.. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

On ne change pas.... c'est tres vrai, Celine, en particulier pour toi...

http://us.ent2.yimg.com/musicfinder.yahoo.com/images/yahoo/epic/celinedion/0302_celine_dion_c_older.jpg

 

 

J'irai chercher ton coeur si tu l'emportes ailleurs......"

 

~Pour que tu m'aimes encore~

Posted
Ohio would be a great place for a concert. I will travel anywhere in the USA only to see her. We should start a petition to bet Celine to tour in the USA.. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

 

Don't worry-honey. I know Celine, will do a U.S. leg of her 2008 tour. Just be patient. I think the dates, are supposed to be announced in Sept.

"Far Across The Distance"

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/1610/ansigndl7.jpg

 

I'm seeing the enchanting Celine Dion in Las Vegas, Nevada; on June 14th, 2007. The time of my life is on it's way baby!

Posted

I totally agree... I Live in Ohio and this would be great

-Nmj

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...