I Surrender Posted May 19, 2008 at 07:36 PM Posted May 19, 2008 at 07:36 PM Thanks Cindy and Suus for the video's. You made my day Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
ubulka Posted May 20, 2008 at 05:34 PM Posted May 20, 2008 at 05:34 PM Here are my pictures: I really love the last to! I was sitting front row, but i after the power of love i wassed allowed to make pictures! It was a great concert, i really had the time of my life! Now i have to wait 14 days to see her again!AWESOME pics!! Have more? Quote My short moment in "Celine through the eyes of the world:"http://kepfeltoltes.hu/100513/al_ujj_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg01 07 2008 Vienna > Celine Dion showed us the voice
CSCfan Posted May 20, 2008 at 05:55 PM Posted May 20, 2008 at 05:55 PM Here are my pictures: I was sitting front row, but i after the power of love i wassed [wasn't] allowed to make pictures!AWESOME pics!! Have more? Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Dionesque Posted May 20, 2008 at 09:46 PM Author Posted May 20, 2008 at 09:46 PM I have the bootleg of this show almost ready to go! The quality is similair to the 14th one although I had some technical difficulties during last few songs so the sound is a bit diffrend there. The rest is HQ again. Céline seemed more cheerful during her speaches that night. On the 14th I had an impression she were kinda bored but on the 16th she's been really enjoying the show and the crowd was more enthusiastic in my opinion. Just listen to the beginning of "My Love"... LOL Any volenteer to create a cover for this bootleg using the 16th picture(s)? Here's the tracklist: 01. Intro & I Drove All Night02. J'irai où t'iras03. The Power Of Love04. Destin05. Taking Chances06. Et s'il n'en restait qu'une (je serais celle-là)07. New Mégo's Flamenco & Eyes On Me08. Ziggy09. Dans un autre monde10. All By Myself11. I'm Alive12. Je sais pas 13. My Love14. S'il suffisait d'aimer15. Alone16. We Will Rock You & The Show Must Go On17. Soul Man Medley & This Is A Man's World18. Love Can Move Mountains19. River Deep Mountain High20. My Heart Will Go On21. Pour que tu m'aimes encore Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
I Surrender Posted May 20, 2008 at 10:02 PM Posted May 20, 2008 at 10:02 PM Sorry I dont know how to do one.cant wait to hear this as I was there that evening. Thanks in advance Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
CSCfan Posted May 20, 2008 at 10:14 PM Posted May 20, 2008 at 10:14 PM Oh come on Suus, you do know.... You've created some beautiful stuff on another forum.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
I Surrender Posted May 21, 2008 at 06:01 AM Posted May 21, 2008 at 06:01 AM Really ? Where ? Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
Terre Posted May 21, 2008 at 11:36 AM Posted May 21, 2008 at 11:36 AM Thank you for the videos, pics and everything! Quote My Taking Chances World TourAmsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2 Bruce freakin' Springsteen
Dionesque Posted May 21, 2008 at 09:18 PM Author Posted May 21, 2008 at 09:18 PM (edited) I've just posted the audio bootleg of this concert in Multimedia section so I guess it will appear there for download soon. I'm still looking for someone who would create a nice cover for this bootleg! Edited May 21, 2008 at 09:19 PM by Dionesque Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
Koolan Posted May 21, 2008 at 11:22 PM Posted May 21, 2008 at 11:22 PM Full bootleg posted in Celine Multimedia section! Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
nano Posted May 22, 2008 at 07:16 AM Posted May 22, 2008 at 07:16 AM Thanks! I'm so proud of myself...haven't watched or listened any bootlegs from the 2nd leg of the tour. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
LVCeline Posted May 22, 2008 at 03:19 PM Posted May 22, 2008 at 03:19 PM She lets out a huge wail right before the guitar solo this night, it's AWESOME! I can't believe how awesome ESNRQ sounds live! It is absolutely stunning, and completely flawless this night. Thank you so much for recording these shows! The quality is absolutely amazing! I can hear someone singing along to a lot of the songs though, I wonder who that is in the background Do you know who I'm talking about Dionesque? Quote
Dionesque Posted May 26, 2008 at 11:59 PM Author Posted May 26, 2008 at 11:59 PM The person singing along to many song was a nice lady who sat on my left side. I don't know her name - she must have been Dutch or Belgian (Vlamse) as I'm almost sure she talked Dutch/Flemish with her friends. She was really enjoying the show - same like I did, hehe!! I only haven't sung out loud because I knew I'm recording the show and I didn't wanted to hear myself on it, hahaha! And I also didn't wanted to disturb others with my voice as all of us came to listen to CELINE and not to listen to the other fans, hehe! LOL Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
browseceline Posted June 5, 2008 at 08:03 PM Posted June 5, 2008 at 08:03 PM hope this one is also as good as amsterdam! Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
browseceline Posted June 5, 2008 at 08:21 PM Posted June 5, 2008 at 08:21 PM thank you again! Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Dionesque Posted June 5, 2008 at 08:47 PM Author Posted June 5, 2008 at 08:47 PM This bootleg is nice too, in my own opinion but I think the one from Antwerp from 14th May is better quality so you can download that one if you want. Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
rsldcndr Posted June 7, 2008 at 08:46 AM Posted June 7, 2008 at 08:46 AM Many thanks for the nice pictures and the audio boothlegs. They are a very nice memory of the concert which I liked very much. Quote
rsldcndr Posted June 7, 2008 at 08:50 AM Posted June 7, 2008 at 08:50 AM Many thanks for the photos and the audio boothleg. It is a nice memory of the concert. Quote
Coolcat Posted June 7, 2008 at 09:00 AM Posted June 7, 2008 at 09:00 AM Where can I find these bootlegs?I'm looking everywhere. Guess not in the right place. Help! Anja Quote
Dionesque Posted June 7, 2008 at 09:21 AM Author Posted June 7, 2008 at 09:21 AM Anja, go to the Multimedia section of this forum - there you will find the bootlegs and other downloadable stuff. Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
Katrien Posted August 19, 2008 at 06:39 PM Posted August 19, 2008 at 06:39 PM hey thansk a lot, i was there 16may 2008 in antwerp Quote Merci Céline, vous êtes magnifique!!
Katrien Posted August 20, 2008 at 05:28 PM Posted August 20, 2008 at 05:28 PM THANKS A LOT, I WAS THERE 16MAY IN ANTWERPEN Quote Merci Céline, vous êtes magnifique!!
Katrien Posted August 20, 2008 at 05:30 PM Posted August 20, 2008 at 05:30 PM THANKS A LOT Quote Merci Céline, vous êtes magnifique!!
Katrien Posted August 20, 2008 at 08:44 PM Posted August 20, 2008 at 08:44 PM thanks a loti was there 6may in antwerpen!!! Quote Merci Céline, vous êtes magnifique!!
Katrien Posted August 20, 2008 at 09:15 PM Posted August 20, 2008 at 09:15 PM thanks Quote Merci Céline, vous êtes magnifique!!
Katrien Posted August 22, 2008 at 05:02 PM Posted August 22, 2008 at 05:02 PM thanks a lot Quote Merci Céline, vous êtes magnifique!!
sebyitaly Posted August 22, 2008 at 05:14 PM Posted August 22, 2008 at 05:14 PM :huh: Quote Seb http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/7416/img0548or3.jpg
Dionesque Posted August 23, 2008 at 10:33 PM Author Posted August 23, 2008 at 10:33 PM Yyy? What's the point of multiply the same message?... 8) Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
martele Posted February 12, 2009 at 12:10 AM Posted February 12, 2009 at 12:10 AM I was watching some clips on youtube and I listened to her speech (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gS7ZQy4JvQ). I'm very impressed how fast she can switch between English and French. Quote "Ma plus grande victoire, c'est d'avoir rencontré une femme sensationnelle. C'est un coup du destin. C'est ma récompense, peut-être, pour les années précédentes plus difficiles... Et mon autre plus grande victoire, c'est quand elle est tombée enceinte de René-Charles." René Angélil
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.