KimboCosmo Posted June 10, 2007 at 05:26 AM Posted June 10, 2007 at 05:26 AM I love Celine's hair long, but nothing shorter than shoulder length. Anthing other than platinum blonde hair and an inch long...ughh...that was horrible...my opinion, though! I wouldn't mind seeing her have a sort of a IACBTMN look. Just more updated. I love her with dark dark dark hair, as well. Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
changepas39 Posted June 10, 2007 at 05:50 AM Posted June 10, 2007 at 05:50 AM From this last photoshoot, you can tell that she knows that she's one hot mom. She really is, there's no doubt about it. My friends see here D'ELLES pics and say "Wow! I didn't know she was that young." And then I get mad, but at the same time am happy that she looks her age, or younger. yeah i was showing on of my friends celine's new pics and she was like wow...she looks good...and i told her celine's age...and she was like omg i thought she was in her mid to late 40's. Celine looks the best in years!! Quote http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f131/changepas39/f28ed0e8-0230-434c-9df9-6801977de1f0_zps821ef336.jpg
shasti Posted June 10, 2007 at 05:55 AM Posted June 10, 2007 at 05:55 AM I really dig that AI look with elvis.... thats awesome... she looked flowly... that be hip and class at the same time ... shasti Quote
Terre Posted June 10, 2007 at 10:14 AM Posted June 10, 2007 at 10:14 AM No. She looks stunning now! Quote My Taking Chances World TourAmsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2 Bruce freakin' Springsteen
CelineRox Posted June 10, 2007 at 11:29 AM Posted June 10, 2007 at 11:29 AM I think she looks great now too, but as I've said befor FIY was my favourite Celine era, look wise, song wise and vocal wise so I would love for her to have that kind of hair and just general look about her again - I don't think it will happen though I really didn't like the whole very very short and very blonde look! I don't want that again! But as long as she is happy thats the main thing!! Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
celine5-5 Posted June 11, 2007 at 02:06 AM Posted June 11, 2007 at 02:06 AM I think she'd look really pretty with black hair. But, if she did that she'd get accused of being a poser or something. We wouldn't want that. Quote
celinerific Posted June 11, 2007 at 02:24 AM Posted June 11, 2007 at 02:24 AM Maybe a tad of change would be nice... if it's a big change, I'll run to Vegas and fire the people who style her hair. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Love, Posted June 11, 2007 at 06:47 AM Posted June 11, 2007 at 06:47 AM Raise your hand if you want Celine to do THIS again? :mdr: Quote
Alice Posted June 11, 2007 at 10:21 AM Posted June 11, 2007 at 10:21 AM She'd better stay as she is now She looks better than ever Quote
kathyc25 Posted June 11, 2007 at 05:49 PM Posted June 11, 2007 at 05:49 PM I just don`t want her to chop her hair off again...that was awful! Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
Love, Posted June 12, 2007 at 05:45 AM Posted June 12, 2007 at 05:45 AM (edited) By the ways, guys and gals, this is my 1555th Post! :w00t: So, I'm gonna make it SPECIAL Raise your hand if you want Celine to do THIS again? :mdr: Okay... I was thinking about this a little bit ago and I must add to this little parody... : August 21, 1998 - Boston, Massachuetts, USA My 'air Will Go On Rene: " Honey, WOW! Your hair is... WOW!" Celine: "Really? You love it, 'oney? You know 'ow I got it?" Rene: "Tell me..." Celine: "Well, earlier t'is 'ear, at Divas Live, I went to congra-chulate Muria' Cur-ree after s'e sang 'My All,' and s'e gave me kisses and 'ugs and told me that my 'air need more VALL-EE-OOM, so she pull ALL T'ESE extensions from 'er 'ead, put it in one of 'er Louis Vuitton suitcase and gave it to me as a 'appy Birt'day gift! Isn't s'e sweeeeet?" Rene: *chuckles *chuckles *chuckles Celine: "And I was waiting for so long... OOOOO t'at sound like a good song or somet'ing... ANYWAY I finally 'ave the time to s'ow off my new 'air style! So! For the last two days, my stylist and I 'ave been in the bat'room finding a way to put all t'ese ex-stensons on. Oui! TWO DAYS!" Rene: "Why did it take so long?" Celine: "Well, I want to stop 'er, but I could not speak bee-cose it was two days before da World Premiere of My World Tour! I just finis'ed five 'ours AGO! Lucky Meee!" Rene: "I see. Where is your stylist now?" Celine: S'ee's in the 'ospital, Rene. Oui. Oui." *sighs Rene: "Oh... my...." Celine: "Rene, 'oney... I t'ink s'e is allergic to cat 'air." Edited June 12, 2007 at 06:14 AM by Love, Quote
nano Posted June 12, 2007 at 05:53 AM Posted June 12, 2007 at 05:53 AM :mdr: Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Nando Férri Posted June 12, 2007 at 02:23 PM Posted June 12, 2007 at 02:23 PM She looks amazing with long her. Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
Esty Posted June 12, 2007 at 03:08 PM Posted June 12, 2007 at 03:08 PM By the ways, guys and gals, this is my 1555th Post! :w00t: So, I'm gonna make it SPECIAL Raise your hand if you want Celine to do THIS again? :mdr: Okay... I was thinking about this a little bit ago and I must add to this little parody... : August 21, 1998 - Boston, Massachuetts, USA My 'air Will Go On Rene: " Honey, WOW! Your hair is... WOW!" Celine: "Really? You love it, 'oney? You know 'ow I got it?" Rene: "Tell me..." Celine: "Well, earlier t'is 'ear, at Divas Live, I went to congra-chulate Muria' Cur-ree after s'e sang 'My All,' and s'e gave me kisses and 'ugs and told me that my 'air need more VALL-EE-OOM, so she pull ALL T'ESE extensions from 'er 'ead, put it in one of 'er Louis Vuitton suitcase and gave it to me as a 'appy Birt'day gift! Isn't s'e sweeeeet?" Rene: *chuckles *chuckles *chuckles Celine: "And I was waiting for so long... OOOOO t'at sound like a good song or somet'ing... ANYWAY I finally 'ave the time to s'ow off my new 'air style! So! For the last two days, my stylist and I 'ave been in the bat'room finding a way to put all t'ese ex-stensons on. Oui! TWO DAYS!" Rene: "Why did it take so long?" Celine: "Well, I want to stop 'er, but I could not speak bee-cose it was two days before da World Premiere of My World Tour! I just finis'ed five 'ours AGO! Lucky Meee!" Rene: "I see. Where is your stylist now?" Celine: S'ee's in the 'ospital, Rene. Oui. Oui." *sighs Rene: "Oh... my...." Celine: "Rene, 'oney... I t'ink s'e is allergic to cat 'air." Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.