Jump to content

100% Celine Dion Day on Rock Détente FM


Recommended Posts

Posted
earlier today they played new interview from Vegas.. :in_love:

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Posted
They just played the duet with Elvis "If I Can Dream" a few minutes ago. :kicking:

 

a recording? or the live version?

http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/4136/siggyju5.jpg
Posted
They just played the duet with Elvis "If I Can Dream" a few minutes ago. :kicking:

 

a recording? or the live version?

live..

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Posted
now its Water from the moon...

Music Is Life...Live It

You are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney

Posted
They just played the duet with Elvis "If I Can Dream" a few minutes ago. :kicking:

 

a recording? or the live version?

live..

 

 

and it sounds like the forums one!! :w00t:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg

► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/

 

 

Posted
They just played the duet with Elvis "If I Can Dream" a few minutes ago. :kicking:

 

a recording? or the live version?

live..

 

 

and it sounds like the forums one!! :w00t:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clap: :thumbsup2:

we are the bomb! :laugh: :thumbsup2:

 

does anybody know how to listen on the internet :shrug:

where do i click :shrug:

Posted
Maybe it's a browser thing...? Which one are you using? Or the settings?
- En somme, trois choses demeurent: la foi, l'espérance et l'amour, mais la plus grande d'entre elles, c'est l'amour. -
Posted

a mod deleted my post by mistake so i am making it here again. :whistling:

i had said that remember to listen on MAy 22 from 11:30 am - 1:00 pm for the launching party of d'elles on rock dÉtente which by the way means soft rock :giggle:

Posted
Playing Immensité :wub:

post-789-0-85779200-1435722092_thumb.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/LKlafter1/1367035680_small.jpg

Posted (edited)

D'elles special is now on Rock Detente...

interviews with authors, Céline..

 

and music from the album.. :wub:

Now they are playing La Diva..

Edited by nano

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...