JP Posted May 20, 2007 at 11:31 PM Posted May 20, 2007 at 11:31 PM I think i'll only get the Digipack.. Because the Collector will be 40$ and i think it's expensive for only postal card and a vertical presentation.. Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
brasilero Posted May 21, 2007 at 06:14 AM Author Posted May 21, 2007 at 06:14 AM I think i'll only get the Digipack.. Because the Collector will be 40$ and i think it's expensive for only postal card and a vertical presentation..what's a vertical presentation Quote
nano Posted May 21, 2007 at 06:43 AM Posted May 21, 2007 at 06:43 AM (edited) I can't waiiiiiit. I hope that Sokos here in Savonlinna will sell the album (digipack) on 23rd....if not, well.. my CE is on the way..woohoo.. Edited May 21, 2007 at 06:53 AM by nano Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Javier_Natalio Posted May 21, 2007 at 06:51 AM Posted May 21, 2007 at 06:51 AM (edited) I'm in Argentina but I have french friend who'll buy it at FNAC and send it to me!!yeeeeeeiiii!!!!!!I'll get the digipack if there's not so much difference between that one and the collectors' edition... :D Edited May 21, 2007 at 06:52 AM by wacko.javo Quote
triniguy Posted May 21, 2007 at 07:02 AM Posted May 21, 2007 at 07:02 AM i want them all Quote http://surfaced.org/wp-content/gallery/cd_sig/10.jpg
bilinkew Posted May 21, 2007 at 08:36 AM Posted May 21, 2007 at 08:36 AM Hi Guys, I have already ordered a standard edition of D'Elles via the web but expect will have to wait a few days for delivery to the UK + don't want to wait! Am so happy because I just checked iTunes UK on the off chance and D'Elles is available, at £7.99 for standard download and with a digital booklet for £9.99 - am going for the booklet Enjoy the new release guys,P x Quote
stevo Posted May 21, 2007 at 08:39 AM Posted May 21, 2007 at 08:39 AM (edited) Thanks for the info! I'm now heading to iTunes! Yeeha! Downloaded it- the digital booklet is cool- I've never had one from iTunes before. She looks great.I love this album Edited May 21, 2007 at 08:52 AM by stevo Quote
Davey84 Posted May 21, 2007 at 10:34 AM Posted May 21, 2007 at 10:34 AM I've ordered the Collectors Edition on the net... I looked this morning and no shop had a copy from D'elles! GRRRR Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
WendyB Posted May 21, 2007 at 11:36 AM Posted May 21, 2007 at 11:36 AM Hi Guys, I have already ordered a standard edition of D'Elles via the web but expect will have to wait a few days for delivery to the UK + don't want to wait! Am so happy because I just checked iTunes UK on the off chance and D'Elles is available, at £7.99 for standard download and with a digital booklet for £9.99 - am going for the booklet Enjoy the new release guys,P xWow, thanks for this info. I'm going to get the £9.99 version too - downloading as I speak Quote
Céline's Blues Posted May 21, 2007 at 11:48 AM Posted May 21, 2007 at 11:48 AM What is in the digital booklet children? Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Thomas Posted May 21, 2007 at 11:58 AM Posted May 21, 2007 at 11:58 AM I'm just getting the basic version. All this fancy stuff is nice but postards and DVD's won't get me access to Celine's 2008 UK shows and I need every spare penny for this. Quote
bilinkew Posted May 21, 2007 at 12:00 PM Posted May 21, 2007 at 12:00 PM I think it is the same as the booklet/insert you would get with a real CD, a few pages with lyrics, (stunning) pics and Celine's thanks/acknowledgements. Could attach it (PDF), but not sure whether I would get in trouble on here? P x Quote
Thomas Posted May 21, 2007 at 12:01 PM Posted May 21, 2007 at 12:01 PM Is the booklet in HQ? Because it would be a good way to get the pics without having someone scan them all in and the quality would no doubt be better too. Quote
Bellamy Posted May 21, 2007 at 02:10 PM Posted May 21, 2007 at 02:10 PM Is the booklet in HQ? Because it would be a good way to get the pics without having someone scan them all in and the quality would no doubt be better too.I'm insterested to this booklet too. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
firebird Posted May 21, 2007 at 02:12 PM Posted May 21, 2007 at 02:12 PM The regular edition. All her albums I have are regular editions and I don't think I miss anything. Quote
brasilero Posted May 22, 2007 at 02:57 AM Author Posted May 22, 2007 at 02:57 AM (edited) omg Sony is finally giving Celine some attention with the electronic bookets etc.. (long over due), but i was wondering if i really should get the dvd digipak edition cuz i wont understand and there wont be any english subtitles. Edited May 22, 2007 at 02:58 AM by brasilero Quote
JP Posted May 22, 2007 at 03:49 AM Posted May 22, 2007 at 03:49 AM I think i'll only get the Digipack.. Because the Collector will be 40$ and i think it's expensive for only postal card and a vertical presentation..what's a vertical presentation Oh i mean like the deluxe edition of Miracle, 1F&4T and On ne change pas Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
LVCeline Posted May 22, 2007 at 04:20 AM Posted May 22, 2007 at 04:20 AM Our local Best Buy or Walmart is not selling it, so I'm ordering it from Amazon.com and paying more for one day shipping...I'm a little pissed that Best Buy isn't carrying it though, I don't want to wait another day. Quote
charmedceline Posted May 22, 2007 at 09:39 AM Posted May 22, 2007 at 09:39 AM I think I'm gonna get all 3. My collection needs to grow Quote
Macaronie Posted May 22, 2007 at 10:00 AM Posted May 22, 2007 at 10:00 AM bought the cd+dvd yesterday, fianlly. Quote
Filine Posted May 22, 2007 at 11:41 AM Posted May 22, 2007 at 11:41 AM (edited) I just have to buy all three editions ... I am just so hooked on this woman it's not funny Edited May 22, 2007 at 11:41 AM by Filine Quote http://www.celinedion.nl/pics/cindy/bannerza.jpg"They call my home the land of snow, Canadian cold front movin' in"
Pit Posted May 22, 2007 at 12:01 PM Posted May 22, 2007 at 12:01 PM I bought CD, but I also want buy Collector's edition. Quote http://i15.tinypic.com/4h1hdds.jpg http://i13.tinypic.com/8g4edza.jpg
pol Posted May 22, 2007 at 12:11 PM Posted May 22, 2007 at 12:11 PM bought the cd+dvd yesterday, fianlly. Is the digipack already available in the Netherlands? Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gifhttp://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg MY TOUR DATESJune 12th, 2008 - Berlin, GermanyJune 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland
Macaronie Posted May 22, 2007 at 12:49 PM Posted May 22, 2007 at 12:49 PM Only the first limited edition, i havent seen the superdeluxe edition yet... not here, at least... Quote
pol Posted May 22, 2007 at 02:19 PM Posted May 22, 2007 at 02:19 PM Only the first limited edition, i havent seen the superdeluxe edition yet... not here, at least... But can you get the digipack in Holland?? Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gifhttp://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg MY TOUR DATESJune 12th, 2008 - Berlin, GermanyJune 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland
vee_vee83 Posted May 23, 2007 at 01:11 AM Posted May 23, 2007 at 01:11 AM I'm getting the DVD/CD edition for a friend and the collector's edition. I saw it today and the collector's edition is REALLY nice!Btw for those who wanna get the collector's edition let's arrange something. Email me at mashivinny@gmail.com and I'll see if we can arrange for me to ship u that box set. It's about 45$ CAD plus tax (about 50$ CAD). Quote
GIORGOS Posted May 23, 2007 at 05:41 AM Posted May 23, 2007 at 05:41 AM HI DEAR FRIENDS , CAN SOMEONE TELL ME IF THE DVD OF THE D’ELLES HAS ANY VIDEO CLIP; FOR THE MOMENT HERE IN GREECE THE ALBUM IT’S NOT AVAILABLE , MAYBE FROM THE BEGINNING OF NEXT WEEK .BEST REGARDS FROM GRRECEGIORGOS Quote
nano Posted May 23, 2007 at 05:43 AM Posted May 23, 2007 at 05:43 AM I think there's only "a making of" -video.. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
brasilero Posted May 23, 2007 at 06:28 AM Author Posted May 23, 2007 at 06:28 AM Only the first limited edition, i havent seen the superdeluxe edition yet... not here, at least...is the superdeluxe edition the same as the Collector's edition Quote
brasilero Posted May 26, 2007 at 04:59 AM Author Posted May 26, 2007 at 04:59 AM (edited) ok i heard that in some foreign countries only the standard cd is available. you people need to order from amazon or ebay Edited May 26, 2007 at 04:59 AM by brasilero Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.