Krys Posted May 12, 2007 at 01:22 PM Posted May 12, 2007 at 01:22 PM OMG OMG! its goood im lovin it! Quote
LVCeline Posted May 12, 2007 at 01:28 PM Posted May 12, 2007 at 01:28 PM Shon, thevoice is Sharon's son! Who's Sharon? Quote
rodrigo_alka Posted May 12, 2007 at 01:44 PM Posted May 12, 2007 at 01:44 PM (edited) this song reminds me of " YOUR LIGHT " i love it though Edited May 12, 2007 at 01:46 PM by rodrigo_alka Quote http://www.sportsevents.net/events/images/celine_dion.jpg .......I want you to need me........
Céline's Blues Posted May 12, 2007 at 01:53 PM Posted May 12, 2007 at 01:53 PM Shon, thevoice is Sharon's son! Who's Sharon? Ariel Sharon, Shon? The Israeli minister? Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
thevoice Posted May 12, 2007 at 02:59 PM Posted May 12, 2007 at 02:59 PM seb - people here might take u seriously shon - i think it's her best album since SSD - and i include all albums including the english ones . ofcourse , with the english albums the competition in recent years is not very tough . her last amazing english album was ALL THE WAY in my opinion and it's not even a full album Quote
Titom Posted May 12, 2007 at 03:31 PM Posted May 12, 2007 at 03:31 PM The french Naked....and I love it Quote
changepas39 Posted May 12, 2007 at 03:40 PM Posted May 12, 2007 at 03:40 PM Oh yes...best album since SSD Quote http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f131/changepas39/f28ed0e8-0230-434c-9df9-6801977de1f0_zps821ef336.jpg
celinerific Posted May 12, 2007 at 04:33 PM Posted May 12, 2007 at 04:33 PM I love this song! There is no song I will not love on this album. No siry. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Davey84 Posted May 12, 2007 at 05:21 PM Posted May 12, 2007 at 05:21 PM (edited) I must stop to read the topic first and then listen to the song... cos now I was kinda let down... I expected more heavy rock guitares! hahaha but I like it still though! it's funny... everybody says it's céline best french album since SISDA leaving out 1f4t! there only was ONE album inbetween! but it proves that céline doesn't really need JJ to do everything! I think the reason why 1f4t isn't loved that much is coz the only song we heard live was EJTEA... I really hope Céline will give 1f4t a second life in the new tour!! I've listened to every clip once... so by the time the album comes, i'll be surprised again! Edited May 12, 2007 at 05:21 PM by Davey84 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
GoldenLeaf Posted May 12, 2007 at 05:59 PM Posted May 12, 2007 at 05:59 PM I love it and I'm loving all the songs extracts until now. I can't wait to listen the full album. Quote
Annabelle Posted May 12, 2007 at 11:08 PM Posted May 12, 2007 at 11:08 PM amazing song!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it when celine does some kinda rock Quote http://img251.imageshack.us/f/86347767.jpg/
Elaine Posted May 13, 2007 at 02:15 AM Posted May 13, 2007 at 02:15 AM The french Naked....and I love it I disagree! I don't like naked at all and I simply loved Si J'étais quelqu'un It's become one of my favorite songs on the album... I'll only know for sure when I have the cd and listen to all of the songs, but for now I already have my top 3 - A cause, Le Paradis and Si J'étais quelqu'un! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
amelie Posted May 13, 2007 at 02:16 AM Posted May 13, 2007 at 02:16 AM this one and les paradis are probably my most favorite songs from the album Quote
xo1hrt4celineox Posted May 14, 2007 at 06:35 AM Posted May 14, 2007 at 06:35 AM (edited) it starts so calm, but i love the beat that kicks in (someone mention je chanterai- right on )! omg this one is amazing!! Edited May 14, 2007 at 06:37 AM by xo1hrt4celineox Quote . . .Live to Love Celine Dion <3http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/java05.jpghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/8839047.png
CSCfan Posted May 14, 2007 at 07:58 PM Author Posted May 14, 2007 at 07:58 PM This song has been stuck on my head for a few days now! Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
celinerific Posted May 14, 2007 at 08:01 PM Posted May 14, 2007 at 08:01 PM Celine's getting ready to ROCK AND ROLL! I LOVE IT! Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
celine5-5 Posted May 14, 2007 at 08:05 PM Posted May 14, 2007 at 08:05 PM Overall, I like this song, but I don't really like the melody that goes with the "si j'etais quelqu'un" part, but the rest of it is really good. Quote
Costa Santos Posted May 14, 2007 at 08:05 PM Posted May 14, 2007 at 08:05 PM JUST AMAZING. NO QUESTION ABOUT IT. It's gonna be one of the best songs... Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
Mozinha Posted May 15, 2007 at 11:16 PM Posted May 15, 2007 at 11:16 PM Wow. I don't even know what to say about this one. I had read the lyrics and thought this one was the weaker but wow, the music itself makes it up. GORGEOUS ROCK SONG! Absolutely gorgeous!!! Just when I thought Celine couldn't surprise us more. Have I already mencioned I WANT THIS ALBUM SO BAD? Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
ajguerras Posted May 20, 2007 at 05:23 PM Posted May 20, 2007 at 05:23 PM I am amazed by this one !!!IT really ROCKS THE HOUSE !!! Quote I need someone to loves m like Celine loved René... And just like she sang in LTAL track # 16, I ask for that exact same thingwww.twitter.com/ajguerras
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.