ErwinG Posted December 14, 2013 at 07:49 PM Posted December 14, 2013 at 07:49 PM Oh thank you ... will read all about it laters ... kinda busy tonight with some friends ... Quote
LuisMa Posted December 14, 2013 at 08:04 PM Posted December 14, 2013 at 08:04 PM Enjoy the evening! It was a good performance, and I love how he looks with a beard. However, those baggy pants were a bit cringeworthy. 1 Quote
ErwinG Posted December 14, 2013 at 08:35 PM Posted December 14, 2013 at 08:35 PM Enjoy the evening! It was a good performance, and I love how he looks with a beard. However, those baggy pants were a bit cringeworthy. I am hating those baggy pants all over ... not sure who told him to keep using them ... can't take them like that on him ... he should definitely know better!!! 1 Quote
LuisMa Posted December 14, 2013 at 09:15 PM Posted December 14, 2013 at 09:15 PM I am hating those baggy pants all over ... not sure who told him to keep using them ... can't take them like that on him ... he should definitely know better!!! The only good thing about those pants was definitely when he took them off. 1 Quote
ErwinG Posted December 14, 2013 at 09:53 PM Posted December 14, 2013 at 09:53 PM The only good thing about those pants was definitely when he took them off. Most definitely my friend ... take them off and leave them off 1 Quote
LuisMa Posted December 14, 2013 at 09:56 PM Posted December 14, 2013 at 09:56 PM Most definitely my friend ... take them off and leave them off That's the only way we get to appreciate those damn fugly pants. 1 Quote
ErwinG Posted December 14, 2013 at 10:42 PM Posted December 14, 2013 at 10:42 PM That's the only way we get to appreciate those damn fugly pants. hahaha LOL ... true!!! I can't anyone has told him not to wear them anymore ... just plain get rid of them ... 1 Quote
LuisMa Posted December 14, 2013 at 10:57 PM Posted December 14, 2013 at 10:57 PM hahaha LOL ... true!!! I can't anyone has told him not to wear them anymore ... just plain get rid of them ... I thought anything he'd wear would look sexy on him... and that was until I saw those dreadful pants. 1 Quote
ErwinG Posted December 14, 2013 at 11:25 PM Posted December 14, 2013 at 11:25 PM I thought anything he'd wear would look sexy on him... and that was until I saw those dreadful pants. I told my cousin that if he thought because he was out of the closet he could wear those pants, then I would prefer him being in the closet back ... those pants are nothing sexy ... and I don't mean to disrespect any closeted nor out gay out there ... Quote
LuisMa Posted December 14, 2013 at 11:31 PM Posted December 14, 2013 at 11:31 PM He should keep the damn pants in the closet. 1 Quote
ErwinG Posted December 14, 2013 at 11:43 PM Posted December 14, 2013 at 11:43 PM He should keep the damn pants in the closet. Most definitely ... So now, we are just to keep waiting to see what new songs he is coming out with ... and the Tour ... I need my Ricky-fix soon ... Quote
ErwinG Posted December 17, 2013 at 12:46 AM Posted December 17, 2013 at 12:46 AM (edited) Well seems that new music is coming soon ... from a Chilean blog-post Ricky mentioned he already has the new album ready ... which will be titled "Sex Rules" (Reglas de Sexo) ... The article is in Spanish though ... they also mention about him doing the FIFA 2014 World Cup Song ...http://musica.terra.cl/ricky-martin-presentara-nuevo-disco-en-el-festival-de-vina,4e3701398b8e2410VgnVCM5000009ccceb0aRCRD.html He also mentioned in another article that he was should be finishing with a duet with Jennifer Lopez ... I am so super-uber-excited for 2014 ... Woot! Woot! Edited December 17, 2013 at 12:47 AM by ErwinG 1 Quote
LuisMa Posted December 17, 2013 at 12:49 AM Posted December 17, 2013 at 12:49 AM I love me some J-Lo so the duet must be good... Well... I loved me some Madonna and their duet was horrific, so... That's cool news. Is the album gonna be in Spanish? 1 Quote
ErwinG Posted December 17, 2013 at 12:51 AM Posted December 17, 2013 at 12:51 AM I love me some J-Lo so the duet must be good... Well... I loved me some Madonna and their duet was horrific, so... That's cool news. Is the album gonna be in Spanish? I think it will be both languages ... some songs in Spanish some in English ... I am guessing here, since there was no mention of that ... 1 Quote
LuisMa Posted December 17, 2013 at 12:53 AM Posted December 17, 2013 at 12:53 AM I wonder if you know that one of the most popular artists in my country collaborated with him on a big hit. Of course you should know, but anyway, you should answer the trivia. 1 Quote
ErwinG Posted December 17, 2013 at 01:01 AM Posted December 17, 2013 at 01:01 AM I wonder if you know that one of the most popular artists in my country collaborated with him on a big hit. Of course you should know, but anyway, you should answer the trivia. Well it all depends which one is your country right now? Quote
LuisMa Posted December 17, 2013 at 01:06 AM Posted December 17, 2013 at 01:06 AM My country of origin Costa Rica. If not it would be easier, dear. 1 Quote
ErwinG Posted December 17, 2013 at 01:09 AM Posted December 17, 2013 at 01:09 AM My country of origin Costa Rica. If not it would be easier, dear. I know darling ... that's what I was afraid of ... 1 Quote
LuisMa Posted December 17, 2013 at 01:10 AM Posted December 17, 2013 at 01:10 AM (edited) So that means you have no clue? Hubby's here, so it's time for bed... the trivia is homework for you. Edited December 17, 2013 at 01:16 AM by LuisMa 1 Quote
ErwinG Posted December 17, 2013 at 01:26 AM Posted December 17, 2013 at 01:26 AM (edited) So that means you have no clue? Hubby's here, so it's time for bed... the trivia is homework for you. No clue ... but I think it might be on the album of his I did not really enjoy very much ... "Loaded" ... I still don't understand what he wanted to with that album ... See you tomorrow ... now you going to make me search for that CD and listen to it, just so if you ask I know how to answer back to your questions about that particular CD ... Edited December 17, 2013 at 01:26 AM by ErwinG Quote
LuisMa Posted December 17, 2013 at 12:00 PM Posted December 17, 2013 at 12:00 PM It's not from Loaded! It's actually from "Life" (and I hate that song ; not Life but the trivia one) 1 Quote
ErwinG Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:09 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:09 AM It's not from Loaded! It's actually from "Life" (and I hate that song ; not Life but the trivia one)True ... it's not from "loaded" ... got my titles mixed up ... I loved "loaded" but did not like "Life" ... that's the CD I meant I never understood what he wanted to do with his music ... 1 Quote
LuisMa Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:12 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:12 AM Hello! Yes, it's a weird CD. Have you got the answer to my trivia? 1 Quote
ErwinG Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:20 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:20 AM I forgot her name already ... I'll have to go Google now 1 Quote
LuisMa Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:25 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:25 AM LOL!!! Ok I'll tell ya! It's Debi Nova. I don't like "I Don't Care" at all, and the Spanish version is even more terrible IMO. 1 Quote
ErwinG Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:35 AM Posted December 18, 2013 at 01:35 AM LOL!!! Ok I'll tell ya! It's Debi Nova. I don't like "I Don't Care" at all, and the Spanish version is even more terrible IMO. Yep, that she is ... Ms. Debi Nova ... and don't get me started on that album's songs ... some just plain horrible songs ... the only album I have only heard once ... 1 Quote
LuisMa Posted December 18, 2013 at 04:00 PM Posted December 18, 2013 at 04:00 PM Yesterday I was so in the mood for "Private Emotion" and "Nobody Wants To Be Lonely". I played the latter like 5 times. 1 Quote
ErwinG Posted December 19, 2013 at 04:02 AM Posted December 19, 2013 at 04:02 AM Yesterday I was so in the mood for "Private Emotion" and "Nobody Wants To Be Lonely". I played the latter like 5 times. great songs dear 1 Quote
LuisMa Posted December 22, 2013 at 11:22 PM Posted December 22, 2013 at 11:22 PM His duets are polarizing for me. They're either fabulous or cringeworthy. 1 Quote
ErwinG Posted December 22, 2013 at 11:58 PM Posted December 22, 2013 at 11:58 PM His duets are polarizing for me. They're either fabulous or cringeworthy. I enjoy all of his duets so far ... let's see what he does next!!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.