CSCfan Posted May 9, 2007 at 06:36 PM Posted May 9, 2007 at 06:36 PM The best DAM song off the album! Point blanc. WOW The extract is amazing. Thank you Gildas. thank you Céline! OMG I AGREE!!!! I LOVE this song!! I'm soooo in love with it.... I've already listened to that preview a zillion times or something....it all sounds so good! Could definately be my fav song of the album.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
LVCeline Posted May 9, 2007 at 07:20 PM Posted May 9, 2007 at 07:20 PM For the first time EVER I'm actually going to wait until the album comes out to here anymore. I've heard SNRQ, Immensite, and the partial clip of A Cause, but nothing else, and I'm doing fine so far! It's fun reading comments though! Quote
Nando Férri Posted May 9, 2007 at 07:27 PM Posted May 9, 2007 at 07:27 PM Amazing!!! Loved that one!!! Soo cute! Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
celinerific Posted May 9, 2007 at 07:53 PM Posted May 9, 2007 at 07:53 PM I love it! It's so cute! It reminds me on "L'abondon" Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
celine5-5 Posted May 9, 2007 at 08:02 PM Posted May 9, 2007 at 08:02 PM someone should really do the youtube thing Quote
SlovakClark Posted May 9, 2007 at 09:31 PM Posted May 9, 2007 at 09:31 PM I looove it!! Really nice!! It's a bit Contre Nautre & Destin The very beginning reminds me of LE VOLD D'UN ANGE.I really like that song! I think it's good too when Céline sings more softly. I think she doesn't have to show her power ALL THE TIME!That's a good choice. I dont agreei dont think celine still shows her powerfull voice, i think she shows her power just a little and i dont like that fact Quote http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/320x240q90/853/qwz9.jpg
Cheerfuljane Posted May 9, 2007 at 09:46 PM Posted May 9, 2007 at 09:46 PM The best DAM song off the album! Point blanc. WOW The extract is amazing. Thank you Gildas. thank you Céline! I don`t know if it`s just my mood at this present moment in time but I TOTALLY agree !! LOVING IT !! Quote
becomplete Posted May 10, 2007 at 10:13 AM Posted May 10, 2007 at 10:13 AM The strongest song on the album for me so far! I love it! Quote
SlovakClark Posted May 10, 2007 at 02:13 PM Posted May 10, 2007 at 02:13 PM sorry but if u think that paiyng money for hear some extracts are normal, that u are NOT normali am slovakian student at university and money which team celine ask from us to the SPECIAL AREA is pretty much for me and it is pretty awfull give money to some artists fan club for paychecks of team celine members, i hate how celine dont care about her fans. look at the madonna site ,she have every video on her site, every song u can hear from her, without paying. and u are here tallking about few second clips , like u are some gods and telling dont send it to anybody,sory but thats awfull, omfg how i hate team celine for thisi see that titanic times when people were sorted to classes are still here. i am so angry for it but it doesnt mean that i dont like celine, she is my angel, but i cant stand a fact that other artist sites are normal but celines is very bad so take your clips from delles and give it to the big safe. Quote http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/320x240q90/853/qwz9.jpg
Céline's Blues Posted May 10, 2007 at 02:21 PM Posted May 10, 2007 at 02:21 PM Yeah no ned to post the same thing over and over agai. Will it bring anything? ANSOLUTELY BLOODY NOT. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
stevo Posted May 10, 2007 at 02:23 PM Posted May 10, 2007 at 02:23 PM Yeah stop harassing us and bog off! no-one's telling you to bloodywell look at or respond to anything we post about TC Quote
SlovakClark Posted May 10, 2007 at 02:33 PM Posted May 10, 2007 at 02:33 PM i am sorry Quote http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/320x240q90/853/qwz9.jpg
Shamrock_1982 Posted May 10, 2007 at 05:29 PM Posted May 10, 2007 at 05:29 PM i really like this, its so fresh n different, i love her voice in this one... Quote
René 2 Posted May 10, 2007 at 06:01 PM Posted May 10, 2007 at 06:01 PM i am sorry don't worry it's ok, just don't post the same idea, 1 post is ok. Quote
changepas39 Posted May 11, 2007 at 01:47 AM Posted May 11, 2007 at 01:47 AM I am in love with this song!!! Quote http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f131/changepas39/f28ed0e8-0230-434c-9df9-6801977de1f0_zps821ef336.jpg
Paulinha Dion Posted May 11, 2007 at 02:28 AM Posted May 11, 2007 at 02:28 AM Oh my God, it´s so beautiful !! I loved it!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/fan/BlinkieCK.gif
MalaysiaCeline Posted May 11, 2007 at 08:16 AM Posted May 11, 2007 at 08:16 AM this song is so far the greatest song i have listen......seems like i changing so fast....at 1st SNERQU i tot is was the best song..who knows it pop up 2 perfect song a cause and immensite then i tot i fall in love with immensite and nothing can be greater than immensite.....and now....it come all the la Diva, Je Chercher O'mbre and i definitely in love with all the songs that i heard so far......Les Paradis remind me of something like contre nature .......so far all the songs that we have listened..Celine is vocally best...sounded so amazing....... Quote http://aycu26.webshots.com/image/29945/2002084162406147433_rs.jpg "Taking Chances"...All Malaysian pls standby for the best album release in the year of 2007....
Celcool Posted May 11, 2007 at 09:18 AM Posted May 11, 2007 at 09:18 AM (edited) Me loves it very much. Celine's soft voice, melody is nice and pleasant. I think this is gonna be one of my favorites of the album. Two thumbs up from me! Edited May 11, 2007 at 09:19 AM by Celcool Quote
Elaine Posted May 11, 2007 at 01:43 PM Posted May 11, 2007 at 01:43 PM P-E-R-F-E-C-T!!!!!!I can't believe how wonderful it is!!! It's gonna be my favorite on the album, I'm sure about it! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
JP Posted May 11, 2007 at 04:31 PM Posted May 11, 2007 at 04:31 PM One of my favorite song, i can't stop singing it!! Sooooo perfect!! Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
thevoice Posted May 11, 2007 at 04:34 PM Posted May 11, 2007 at 04:34 PM woww i think i'm the only one here who think it's the weakest clip we heard so far...i dont know it sounds ordinary and it's not growing on me Quote
CSCfan Posted May 11, 2007 at 04:50 PM Posted May 11, 2007 at 04:50 PM Maybe you should give it some more water.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
thevoice Posted May 11, 2007 at 04:54 PM Posted May 11, 2007 at 04:54 PM Maybe you should give it some more water.. already gave Quote
alextrusca Posted May 11, 2007 at 05:33 PM Posted May 11, 2007 at 05:33 PM (edited) I find it a great song & I believe that Arzel is a great music writer...I think it's just a matter of taste. Edited May 11, 2007 at 05:33 PM by alextrusca Quote
winforlife Posted May 12, 2007 at 08:38 PM Posted May 12, 2007 at 08:38 PM Just from the 55 sec clips so far, this is my favorite song from D'elle! The melody has a JJ influence,indeed Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/LKlafter1/1367035680_small.jpg
celine5-5 Posted May 14, 2007 at 08:24 PM Posted May 14, 2007 at 08:24 PM If I were to put in D'eux, I honestly wouldn't be surprised to hear this song. It seriously sounds like something straight off that CD. Very Goldman indeed, it sounds a lot like Destin. I love it. Quote
Mozinha Posted May 15, 2007 at 10:10 PM Posted May 15, 2007 at 10:10 PM GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it, love it, love it, love it!!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
blue.grave Posted May 15, 2007 at 10:31 PM Posted May 15, 2007 at 10:31 PM This song makes me want to have the D'Elles album even more now. Damn the 22nd seems so far away. The anticipation is killing me. HULKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!! Quote For the joy of life, My passion for video gaming, and my Love for Celine Dion.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.