celinerific Posted May 8, 2007 at 08:55 PM Posted May 8, 2007 at 08:55 PM Tonight is the annual "Accent on Agincourt". It is a music concert held every year around this time and fortunately, I'm part of one of the groups that's playing! Tonight we (the all-string orchestra) will be playing the following pieces: 1. Polka 2. Minuet in G (Beethoven)3. Danse Infernale There's going to be serveral hundred people watching us play under the blinding lights of the stage. Hopefully I won't mess up. Anyhoo...WISH US LUCK!! Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
winforlife Posted May 9, 2007 at 12:39 AM Posted May 9, 2007 at 12:39 AM Hope all goes well- good luck! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/LKlafter1/1367035680_small.jpg
nico robin Posted May 9, 2007 at 05:02 AM Posted May 9, 2007 at 05:02 AM good luck Erika.... is very late now so i think you already played how was it? Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
celinerific Posted May 9, 2007 at 07:40 PM Author Posted May 9, 2007 at 07:40 PM It went quite well. A CD was recorded of the concert. Hopefully we'll get it by next week. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
nico robin Posted May 10, 2007 at 07:51 PM Posted May 10, 2007 at 07:51 PM Great!!!are you going to share with us some of the songs in that CD? Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
celinerific Posted May 11, 2007 at 09:28 PM Author Posted May 11, 2007 at 09:28 PM We'll just have to see. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Love, Posted May 12, 2007 at 12:07 AM Posted May 12, 2007 at 12:07 AM (edited) I'm a bit late actually... but if I had sent this before your performance it would've been: "I send you my very best wishes, E! :w00t: " <--- Your New Nickname!!! Edited May 12, 2007 at 12:09 AM by Love, Quote
celinerific Posted May 12, 2007 at 01:04 AM Author Posted May 12, 2007 at 01:04 AM I'm a bit late actually... but if I had sent this before your performance it would've been: "I send you my very best wishes, E! :w00t: " <--- Your New Nickname!!! OMG!! Ahaha! That is too cool! Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.