Jump to content

Making of S'il n'en restait qu'une Music Video on NRJ12


Recommended Posts

Posted
Thanks for the caps and the video!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/nycbrat/celine/FadeAway_Sig.jpg

 

 

<OBJECT classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,0,0" WIDTH=240 HEIGHT=90><PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="style_images/donationlavendar.swf"><PARAM NAME=menu VALUE=false><PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high><PARAM NAME=wmode VALUE=opaque>

<PARAM NAME=scale VALUE=noscale><EMBED src="style_images/donationlavendar.swf" menu=false quality=high wmode=opaque scale=noscale WIDTH=240 HEIGHT=90 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></EMBED></OBJECT>

Posted

it's amazing how everytime we see her on the recording studio or on the set of a new video - everyone is so happy , not just celine. people just love being around her - that's how humble and great she is as a person , something very rare in this industry .

 

when u think about it - there is not one person that ever said something bad about her personality .

i think that there is no mega star out there in her league who is so clean and with no history of fighting with people who cant wait to tell it all to the tabloids . she is honestly a very kind and good person :giggle:

Posted

Ahahahhahaa!! She's so funny! She was pretending to be emo! :mdr: :mdr:

And did she say she was wearing a wig? Did she wear a wig? I just thought she wore extensions. :blink:

I'm so confused. :wacko:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
And did she say she was wearing a wig? Did she wear a wig? I just thought she wore extensions. :blink:

I'm so confused. :wacko:

 

I was wondering the same! i was so confused!

 

Céline is the funniest one! Oh my, I love that little comemoration she does after everybody starts to :clap: her! And also the part "S'il n'en restait qu'une heure" :giggle: That was funny too! That's one of teh reasons I love her! :wub:

Posted
can someone please translate the french part of this interview :huh: Thank youuu
Posted
She is so funny. I love her
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i78/title156/Sig2013.jpg

Posted
Here captures of the making Of s'il n'en restait qu'une diffused yesterday morning on NRJ 12

 

Video soon

 

 

great

Posted

after listening to SNRQ thousands of times by now i'm more convinced than ever - it's not only celine's best first single everrrrr , it's her best single ever :giggle:

that's exactly how celine should sound like - perfect vocals , alot of emotions and amazing melody .

i already wrote how much i love this song but the fact that it only grew on me is amazing - it's a classic....not a ballad but still classic . this is how her english album should sound like!!!!! :giggle: :giggle:

Posted
Here captures of the making Of s'il n'en restait qu'une diffused yesterday morning on NRJ 12

 

Video soon

 

great!

Posted
Ahahahhahaa!! She's so funny! She was pretending to be emo! :mdr: :mdr:

And did she say she was wearing a wig? Did she wear a wig? I just thought she wore extensions. :blink:

I'm so confused. :wacko:

She's not saying she's wearing a wig. She was just joking that she can't talk, because her lipstick would get messed up, she can't blink cause her eyelashes would get messed up and she can move her head too much cause her perfect hairdo would get ruined :giggle: She's so funny! Her face at the end when she says "C'est finiiiiii" is priceless! :laugh: :laugh:

Posted
Could you tell me how to download this? I am a member of celinedionforum but I can not figure out how to do this!
Posted
Behind-the-Scenes during the filming of the “Et s’il n’en restait qu’une (je serais celle-là)” music video – Taken from the Bonus DVD included in the Special Edition of 'D'elles'

Available on TeamCeline!!!

For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook

 

http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg

click on the banner

Posted
so funny and beautiful. :laugh: :w00t: :wub:

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Posted

It's a pitty that she was laughing while she was sigining SNRQ A capella... :(

 

But she's still cute :wub:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg

► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/

 

 

Posted
:lol: Seeing stuff like this makes me love her even more! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
Posted (edited)

Hello! :clap:

 

TC has posted a clip from the dvd of D'Elles special edition...I hope they give English subtitles as an extra option on the dvd but know they won't. :pinch:

 

Celine has never looked so well :P

Edited by stevo
Posted

:clap:

Here captures of the making Of s'il n'en restait qu'une diffused yesterday morning on NRJ 12

 

Video soon

Posted

I can't download the video!!!!!!

What am I doing wrong??

That's The Way It Is!
Posted
love it she's so funny!!!the part with the lipstick :mdr: and when she's pretending to cry :down: :laugh: for things like this is that i love her os much :wub:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpg

I dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT...

 

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Here captures of the making Of s'il n'en restait qu'une diffused yesterday morning on NRJ 12

 

Video soon

Oi achei legal

  • 11 months later...
Posted
celine is so funny!!!!! hahahha thank you for the video!!!! :)

great!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...