stevo Posted April 10, 2007 at 11:42 PM Posted April 10, 2007 at 11:42 PM I can't believe we didn't get this!!! CD.com should have told us she was contributing to that dude's tribute! ARGHHH! I am kinda glad cos I do wanna wait for the dvd...but if it accidentally started to play on my pc, I couldn't stop it cos it's broken. Seb- what makes you think this would be used as a kind of single for DVD promo? If that did happen, then watching it would be unavoidable. And besides, we need more Celine live performances played on the t music stations. I always see Mariah's Without You, Hero and I'll Be There. Oh frig- do you think the M an ia cs can get this for us? By threatening some staff member with death or summit? I think in this case it'd be worth sacrificing someone. Quote
denise Posted April 11, 2007 at 12:19 AM Posted April 11, 2007 at 12:19 AM I hope someone recorded this. Celinedion.com really needs to remove this statement from the top of the What's Going On section: "If you hear a rumour, it will be confirmed here first. This is the only spot on the Internet where you'll get the official Céline word!" Quote http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/nycbrat/celine/FadeAway_Sig.jpg <OBJECT classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,0,0" WIDTH=240 HEIGHT=90><PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="style_images/donationlavendar.swf"><PARAM NAME=menu VALUE=false><PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high><PARAM NAME=wmode VALUE=opaque><PARAM NAME=scale VALUE=noscale><EMBED src="style_images/donationlavendar.swf" menu=false quality=high wmode=opaque scale=noscale WIDTH=240 HEIGHT=90 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></EMBED></OBJECT>
nano Posted April 11, 2007 at 05:26 AM Posted April 11, 2007 at 05:26 AM oh noo.. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Céline's Blues Posted April 11, 2007 at 05:41 AM Posted April 11, 2007 at 05:41 AM It was a surprise performance supposedly so CD.com didn't know a thing. It was surely one of these "favors" Céline does to René's friends... LOL Anyway stevo, they just said it was "presentation of the single" so I am assuming it *may* indeed be considering they used it in the new trailer and the new series of photos. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Celinenvegas Posted April 11, 2007 at 07:12 PM Posted April 11, 2007 at 07:12 PM I was looking for it in youtube but there is nothing Oh I would soooo love to see that. The song is done amazingly in the show, I loved it. Maybe it'll get to youtube.com eventually. Quote ~J O E Y~
Celinenvegas Posted April 11, 2007 at 07:17 PM Posted April 11, 2007 at 07:17 PM I hope someone recorded this. Celinedion.com really needs to remove this statement from the top of the What's Going On section: "If you hear a rumour, it will be confirmed here first. This is the only spot on the Internet where you'll get the official Céline word!" I guess it doesn't apply since this is FACT and not a rumor! hehe Quote ~J O E Y~
Paulinha Dion Posted April 11, 2007 at 11:09 PM Posted April 11, 2007 at 11:09 PM I hope someone recorded this. Celinedion.com really needs to remove this statement from the top of the What's Going On section: "If you hear a rumour, it will be confirmed here first. This is the only spot on the Internet where you'll get the official Céline word!" I totally agree with you, We needed to know that first!!! OMG!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/fan/BlinkieCK.gif
nico robin Posted April 11, 2007 at 11:13 PM Posted April 11, 2007 at 11:13 PM aww to bad noone recorded it!! Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
Ronny83 Posted April 11, 2007 at 11:35 PM Posted April 11, 2007 at 11:35 PM I hope CelineDion.com would upload it on TC at least. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Salla Posted April 12, 2007 at 06:47 AM Posted April 12, 2007 at 06:47 AM Yeah, they totally should do something like that to make up for not telling us in advance! Quote
Céline's Blues Posted April 12, 2007 at 06:53 AM Posted April 12, 2007 at 06:53 AM Yeah, they totally should do something like that to make up for not telling us in advance! It was still not for us but for the hockey player. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Shamrock_1982 Posted April 14, 2007 at 05:04 PM Posted April 14, 2007 at 05:04 PM could this be a short clip from the show i dunno, but I haven't seen it before, its cool....ah memories!!!!! lol Quote
ZoraSourit Posted April 14, 2007 at 05:20 PM Posted April 14, 2007 at 05:20 PM *DIES* I can't believe we're not going to see it.... Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/zorasourit/2.jpgAntwerp ~ Paris ~ Dublin ~ Amsterdam ~ Berlim ~ Milan ~ ArrasSome people need no slogans or presentations. And that was a wrap, folks!
nature boy Posted April 14, 2007 at 05:29 PM Posted April 14, 2007 at 05:29 PM OMG I can't believe CD.com didn't inform us, and I don't believe the crap that they didn't know or there wasn't enough time! Of course TC will upload the full clip for us, after all this is what we are paying for right???? Quote http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3239/kylieima5lp9.jpg How do you describe a feeling??
Bellamy Posted April 14, 2007 at 05:41 PM Posted April 14, 2007 at 05:41 PM could this be a short clip from the show i dunno, but I haven't seen it before, its cool....ah memories!!!!! lol I think the video is from same clip as the recent trailer, the audio is from our March, 02 bootleg. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
CSCfan Posted April 14, 2007 at 09:46 PM Posted April 14, 2007 at 09:46 PM There's an extended bit.. (after "when you were a young boy") Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
stevo Posted April 14, 2007 at 11:27 PM Posted April 14, 2007 at 11:27 PM There is! About an extra 20 secs I haven't seen. I am actually more excited about this DVD than the albums- is that wrong? And my very lovely Dad has just bought me a beautiful 32 inch Samsung LCD to watch it on!!! And I'm buying my friend's Sony speakers that cost him £1000 and giving them to me for £200. My new room is gonna be Celine heaven. I really do think I'll watch at least part of the DVD every day for the rest of my life. I saw the show in May last year so the DVD will be a totally new show! Can't wait! Quote
Elaine Posted April 15, 2007 at 05:44 PM Posted April 15, 2007 at 05:44 PM How bad we missed it!! But anyway, I guess somebody in this huge world has gotten the chance to record it, so I guess one day we'll be able to watch it... Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.