Jump to content

Semaine Spéciale CELINE DION! sur Chérie FM


Recommended Posts

Posted
only a fragment!
http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted
A Cause :wub:

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/music/entity/platinum/celine_dion_banner_cropped.jpg

 

Order NOW

mylovebanner.gif

Posted (edited)

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA OMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFG!!!!

 

UPTEMPO FRENCH!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Davey84


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted
OH MY GOD *lol*

http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/2392/liveineuropesigtt5.jpg

The new German-speaking fan site >> toujoursCéline << Die neue deutschsprachige Fanseite

 

24.05.08 - Paris, France

25.05.08 - Paris, France

27.05.08 - Paris, France

30.05.08 - Dublin, Ireland

12.06.08 - Berlin, Germany

14.06.08 - Frankfurt, Germany

16.06.08 - Stuttgart, Germany

18.06.08 - Köln, Germany

20.06.08 - Hamburg, Germany

22.06.08 - München, Germany

05.07.08 - Nice, France

Posted
OMG. A Cause is an uptempo song!!!

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted

OMFG DISCO

 

 

:ninja:

http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted
woah....:blink:

I live my life like a runaway

I hide my dreams in a special place

I'm waiting here for my prince to come

To save me from the darkness...

Posted
wow!!! Why isn't this song the next single!!!!!!
Posted (edited)

:o :o :w00t: amazing!!!!

 

A French up-tempo song. this is gonna be amazing :o

Edited by Jeanine

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/music/entity/platinum/celine_dion_banner_cropped.jpg

 

Order NOW

mylovebanner.gif

Posted
It Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's dance!!
Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Posted
so fast A Cause lmao lmao lmao

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted
OMG. A Cause is an uptempo song!!!

 

I never ever expected it to be like that :kicking:

http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/2392/liveineuropesigtt5.jpg

The new German-speaking fan site >> toujoursCéline << Die neue deutschsprachige Fanseite

 

24.05.08 - Paris, France

25.05.08 - Paris, France

27.05.08 - Paris, France

30.05.08 - Dublin, Ireland

12.06.08 - Berlin, Germany

14.06.08 - Frankfurt, Germany

16.06.08 - Stuttgart, Germany

18.06.08 - Köln, Germany

20.06.08 - Hamburg, Germany

22.06.08 - München, Germany

05.07.08 - Nice, France

Posted
GOOD GOD HELP ME SURVIVE THIS SONG
http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted
DAMN ONLY ZIGGY NOW!! WHAHAHAHAH I WANT THE FULL SONG!! THAT SOUNDED FREAKING AMAZING!!!!


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted
A CAUSE!!!!
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif

Posted
I hate the damn slow Ziggy after A Cause!!!

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
Ziggy!!!
Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Posted
Okay hate to admit, but u were right awww but OMG A CAUSE SOUNDS SO PROMISINGGGG
Posted
Ok, I dunno... It was cool at first, but then it broke out into a disco song! :ermm:

I live my life like a runaway

I hide my dreams in a special place

I'm waiting here for my prince to come

To save me from the darkness...

Posted
Confessions on a D'elles floor featuring Valentina. :laugh:
http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted
What????? Only a extract????? I thought they would show 2 new songs... COMPLETE!
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...