Melody Posted April 28, 2007 at 04:18 AM Posted April 28, 2007 at 04:18 AM I can't wait to see Stardust! I can't be sure but I think I'll LOVE it! Quote Where words fail music speaks.Où les mots échouent la musique parle
Bell Posted January 5, 2014 at 06:55 PM Posted January 5, 2014 at 06:55 PM I love Michelle, she's a great actress and one of the most beautiful women I've seen. Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
Prima_Donna1 Posted January 5, 2014 at 07:25 PM Posted January 5, 2014 at 07:25 PM I love her acting. she is amazing and so pretty. Quote Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
Boy Posted January 6, 2014 at 05:12 PM Posted January 6, 2014 at 05:12 PM Not long ago I went to the movies to see 'The Family' where Michelle stars with De Niro and both me and my hubby enjoyed the movie, the script is well written and Michell is still so beautiful and so talented She's a great actress and a very beautiful lady. I also saw 'People Like Us', not my favorite movie with Michelle but still not bad, really not bad P.S. The book upon which 'The Family' movie is based is also very interesting And the book has the second part btw 1 Quote Love comes to those who believe it...
Jeff Abbott Posted January 7, 2014 at 04:13 PM Posted January 7, 2014 at 04:13 PM I haven't seen her on screen for ages. such a classy lady though 1 Quote
rael1983 Posted January 8, 2014 at 03:10 PM Posted January 8, 2014 at 03:10 PM A wonderful actress and one of the most beautiful people I have ever seen. Timeless. 1 Quote
Boy Posted January 10, 2014 at 12:40 PM Posted January 10, 2014 at 12:40 PM I haven't seen her on screen for ages. such a classy lady though Oh, shame on you, honey You should watch 'The Family' 1 Quote Love comes to those who believe it...
Bell Posted January 11, 2014 at 06:42 PM Posted January 11, 2014 at 06:42 PM I'll have to check this movie 'The Family'. Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
LukeD Posted January 11, 2014 at 07:11 PM Posted January 11, 2014 at 07:11 PM (edited) I'll have to check this movie 'The Family'.I watched it with a friend of mine, we both enjoyed it. Solid script and nice performances! Edited January 11, 2014 at 07:12 PM by LukeD 1 Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted January 12, 2014 at 09:12 AM Posted January 12, 2014 at 09:12 AM Oh, shame on you, honey You should watch 'The Family' I'll catch up on that one, promise. any other movies with her I should choose? Quote
Boy Posted January 12, 2014 at 10:44 AM Posted January 12, 2014 at 10:44 AM I'll catch up on that one, promise. any other movies with her I should choose? U should see "I Am Sam" 'Love Field' and 'Frankie and Johnny' are also cool. And if you like fairy tales check 'Stardust' and 'Witches of Eastwick' 1 Quote Love comes to those who believe it...
Jeff Abbott Posted January 12, 2014 at 09:18 PM Posted January 12, 2014 at 09:18 PM U should see "I Am Sam" 'Love Field' and 'Frankie and Johnny' are also cool. And if you like fairy tales check 'Stardust' and 'Witches of Eastwick' cheers, thanks a lot Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.