kathyc25 Posted April 18, 2007 at 06:43 PM Posted April 18, 2007 at 06:43 PM oh cool! congrats Tell us what ya got Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
SuperLove4Celine Posted April 19, 2007 at 12:55 AM Author Posted April 19, 2007 at 12:55 AM i went bonkers when i saw the email yesterday. i cant wait to find out what is it Awwwwwwwww, I'm glad it made you happy! I'll let you tell everybody what you won once you get it in the mail. Congrats again! ...Joe... Quote
Krys Posted April 19, 2007 at 05:53 AM Posted April 19, 2007 at 05:53 AM i went bonkers when i saw the email yesterday. i cant wait to find out what is it Awwwwwwwww, I'm glad it made you happy! I'll let you tell everybody what you won once you get it in the mail. Congrats again! ...Joe... thanks Joe Quote
Clari Posted April 19, 2007 at 10:38 AM Posted April 19, 2007 at 10:38 AM Congrats Krys! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
Koolan Posted April 19, 2007 at 04:07 PM Posted April 19, 2007 at 04:07 PM Way to go Krys! Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Krys Posted April 30, 2007 at 06:24 AM Posted April 30, 2007 at 06:24 AM it arrived today in the mail i got 3 cds. Britney Spears' In The Zone, Il Divo's Caruso single and Come Together Now Quote
Clari Posted April 30, 2007 at 07:36 AM Posted April 30, 2007 at 07:36 AM Woooo-tay! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
denise Posted April 30, 2007 at 02:20 PM Posted April 30, 2007 at 02:20 PM Congratulations again! Quote http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/nycbrat/celine/FadeAway_Sig.jpg <OBJECT classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,0,0" WIDTH=240 HEIGHT=90><PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="style_images/donationlavendar.swf"><PARAM NAME=menu VALUE=false><PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high><PARAM NAME=wmode VALUE=opaque><PARAM NAME=scale VALUE=noscale><EMBED src="style_images/donationlavendar.swf" menu=false quality=high wmode=opaque scale=noscale WIDTH=240 HEIGHT=90 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></EMBED></OBJECT>
Bellamy Posted April 30, 2007 at 02:36 PM Posted April 30, 2007 at 02:36 PM Come Together Now Something related to Celine. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
SuperLove4Celine Posted May 1, 2007 at 05:58 AM Author Posted May 1, 2007 at 05:58 AM it arrived today in the mail i got 3 cds. Britney Spears' In The Zone, Il Divo's Caruso single and Come Together Now I'm glad your package got to you safe and sound Krystine. I hope you enjoy the CDs. Make sure to check out the video to "Come Together Now." It's inside the enhanced section of the single. It's very touching. It made me realize even further just how lucky I am to have what I have each and every day. Again, congratulations! ...Joe... Quote
Krys Posted May 1, 2007 at 02:50 PM Posted May 1, 2007 at 02:50 PM it arrived today in the mail i got 3 cds. Britney Spears' In The Zone, Il Divo's Caruso single and Come Together Now I'm glad your package got to you safe and sound Krystine. I hope you enjoy the CDs. Make sure to check out the video to "Come Together Now." It's inside the enhanced section of the single. It's very touching. It made me realize even further just how lucky I am to have what I have each and every day. Again, congratulations! ...Joe... ooo yes i have watched the video many many times before i got the cd love the song Quote
Elaine Posted May 1, 2007 at 03:23 PM Posted May 1, 2007 at 03:23 PM Oh, so cute!! Congrats again!!! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.