Jump to content

celine and photoshop


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
imagine Celine seeing it !! :shocking:

 

Yea, that would be a little mean... and sad. :(

I love the way she looks now, I wouldn't change a thing. People are just caught at a bad pose. Happens to everyone. I happen to never EVER look good on a side shot. She's pretty darn lucky she looks that good already. :yes:

Edited by celinerific

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
hi...thanks for the reply...actually , i made that myself with my photoshop...and no, i didnt add anything to the original photo... ^_^

that is quite disappointing :cry: -that u didnt add something to the original one.......

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: yeah it is rather! :giggle: But oh well... céline isn't 24 anymooooooooooore and we all get older :thumbsup2: Céline's still very beautiful :wub:

No she isn't 24 years old anymore...BUT I AM!! :rolleyes: Just kidding...but no, I think Celine is aging quite gracefully! I'm glad she isn't one of those plastic surgery junkies! I cannot stand when someone starts turning into a barbie doll in their 40's. You know, the ones that squeak when they walk?? That is actually one of the reasons I love her so much...she is so natural and down to earth, doesn't let stardom take 1st in her life. I still believe with the help of make up and beautiful hair (I've always loved her hair)...Celine is by far still one of the most beautiful women in the world!! :clap:

 

 

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams."

 

Visit Celinerific.com today!

  • 7 months later...
Posted
yeh celine will always have beautiful eyes - ive always thought she has a really unique face - i like 'different' looking faces and hers is oddly stunning.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...