LD1977 Posted May 22, 2005 at 09:58 AM Posted May 22, 2005 at 09:58 AM No doubt, Live a Paris. I love live albums and this one really ROCKS! It's too bad they did not put L'amour existe encore on that album, it's my favourite song, specially live. That brings me to another idea, but I will open a new topic for that... Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/im_06.jpgRemember the name, because you will never forget the voice... CÉLINE DION!Anvers - May 13, 14 & 16Paris - May 24 & 25Amsterdam - June 2
blue515 Posted May 22, 2005 at 10:37 AM Posted May 22, 2005 at 10:37 AM LIVE A PARIS is the best !! Au Coeur du stade is also pretty good. Quote Life Is A Dream I Am Dreaming
zeesh100 Posted May 22, 2005 at 10:39 AM Posted May 22, 2005 at 10:39 AM For me its between A'l Olympia and Live a Paris, I voted for Olympia Quote
Chantemoi Posted May 23, 2005 at 07:53 PM Posted May 23, 2005 at 07:53 PM (edited) I voted for L'olympia....Céline seems so playful almost. I don't know what it is. I love this time period for her....before she was *really* famous. Calling You and Elle are amazing. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I couldn.t vote--it.s a 3-way tie: L'OLYPMIA -- the peak of her vocal condition. PERFECTION ! her voice was so clear & strong [i wonder if most of it was pre-recorded & lipped (?) ]does anyone know what songs were cut from the CD release, but sung during the concert ? i.ve always wondered... LAP -- still great vocals, WONDERFUL tracklist [except the neglect of "Les Blues du Businessman"... of course.] ACDS -- mega-show ! ! ! great sound mixing, LOVE the acoustic medley... but i wish they included "Stayin Alive/YSBD" & "Treat Her Like a Lady" on the CD for more energy Edited May 23, 2005 at 07:54 PM by Chantemoi Quote
CelineTheBest5 Posted May 23, 2005 at 08:18 PM Posted May 23, 2005 at 08:18 PM Live in Las Vegas Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
MichiG. Posted May 24, 2005 at 11:55 AM Posted May 24, 2005 at 11:55 AM I thin LAP is the best because of her vocal performance and the material. ACDS is a rip off becuase of a lot of missing songs. The same goes with AND! En concert is nice. I love her young voice Quote ~*~ life IS beautiful ~*~
raluchi Posted May 24, 2005 at 12:32 PM Posted May 24, 2005 at 12:32 PM I voted for Au Coeur du Stade.I love Live a Paris and A l'Olymipa tooAMAZING SONGS , AMAZING VOICE & AMAZING ATMOSPHERE all of them Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y166/raluchi/ANDfinalshow-1.jpg
augusto Posted May 24, 2005 at 12:52 PM Posted May 24, 2005 at 12:52 PM I prefer Live a Paris...In this album I found Quand On Na Que L'amour...I love it...It's perfect...But there isn't Calling you and Les Blues du Businessman Quote Montreal August, 23, 2008 - Section FLRSUD, Row P, Seat 8Montreal August, 31, 2008 - Section FLRSUD, Row N, Seat 30
Stéphane G. Posted May 26, 2005 at 04:02 PM Posted May 26, 2005 at 04:02 PM I vote for "Live A Paris (1996)". Very good show ! Quote Paris Stade de France 20/06/1999 - Paris Bercy 25/05/2008 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace 18/06/2013 - Paris Bercy 26/11/2013 - Paris Plenitude Arena 26/09/2026 " Let's Talk About Celine Dion Collection " on Facebook
Rodrigo in Brazil Posted May 27, 2005 at 12:45 AM Posted May 27, 2005 at 12:45 AM When it comes to a live album with Celine's voice I have to choose an album which is not on the list. I'd say both VH1 Divas Live CDs that featured Celine were excellent. It seems like everytime Celine is invited to sing at a Divas concert she gets so inspired and hits high notes and sings with perfect vocal conditions. My favorite one is VH1 Divas Las Vegas 2002. I've never heard any other great and exciting live performance of "I'm Alive" as the one on this album. She plays with the audience and invites them to have fun. And she looks gorgeous on the DVD too!!! See Ya!Rodrigo. Quote See Ya!Rodrigo.
celinefanonline Posted May 27, 2005 at 04:59 AM Posted May 27, 2005 at 04:59 AM well for vocal of course Live A Parisbut for quality it's ANDLILV of course... Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
cdfan Posted June 2, 2005 at 07:09 AM Posted June 2, 2005 at 07:09 AM What can i say:I haven't heard En Concert so I can't tell much about it... I love A L'olympia so I chose this one...Live a Paris is also very good but not as a live album but as a video (I love Celine making jokes; Everybody dance now )ACDS is a little bit untruth for me... Maybe because Celine wasn't very happy at that time (you know prolems with Rene's health and so on)And in LV well I haven't heard that show in good quality because I don't have the CD yet... I thought that I will save some money and buy the DVD but Sony don't hurry with giving it to me... (why Sony you're soooooooo cruel) Quote
beautyroses Posted June 2, 2005 at 08:37 AM Posted June 2, 2005 at 08:37 AM i think live a paris for hearing but Au Coeur Du Stade for watching is best ones Quote http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpgAngel of My World[/i]
Clari Posted June 5, 2005 at 04:29 AM Posted June 5, 2005 at 04:29 AM Good question They ALL have their strong points... I can't decide!! For sure "Paris" & "Au Coeur du Stade". Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
tativale Posted June 6, 2005 at 04:33 PM Posted June 6, 2005 at 04:33 PM I voted for Live in LV.... lol for sure not the best.. because of her voice.. lol but ti has my favorites songs !!!! About quality of voice.. Au Coeur Du Stade. I just dont vote for it because I didnt like the fact they did cut out many good songs hehe Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
sge Posted June 7, 2005 at 04:33 PM Posted June 7, 2005 at 04:33 PM Au Coeur Du Stade amazing then what have been ever imginated. Quote http://nkbbs.org/upload/qmd/C/catbyreally.jpg
Belle Céline Posted June 7, 2005 at 04:35 PM Posted June 7, 2005 at 04:35 PM I think Live In Las Vegas is the best. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Ethan Posted August 1, 2005 at 01:36 AM Posted August 1, 2005 at 01:36 AM (edited) What kind of question is this, huh? No doubt À l'Olympia, because it has the best audio quality of all live albums. It's crystal clear - so clear you can mistake it for a studio album. À l'Olympia. Edited August 1, 2005 at 01:44 AM by 9types Quote http://www.myfilehut.com/userfiles/20444/signature.jpgThe true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invisible. - Oscar WildeThanks to ByuSmurf for the image
CupidLuvsMariah Posted August 1, 2005 at 02:52 AM Posted August 1, 2005 at 02:52 AM Live A Paris without a doubt! Quote
giglamoroso Posted August 1, 2005 at 04:11 AM Posted August 1, 2005 at 04:11 AM Well,to me "Live à Bercy,"Live in Memphis and "Au coeur du stade"represent three milestones in her career. I can't divide these three... Ciao everyone! Quote
Scout Posted August 1, 2005 at 11:34 AM Posted August 1, 2005 at 11:34 AM For me it's "Live à Paris" !!! Quote
sander21 Posted August 1, 2005 at 03:08 PM Posted August 1, 2005 at 03:08 PM Voted Live a paris because this is in my opinion the best live album. Her voice was amazing and the show even more!! Quote
Daysleeper Posted August 1, 2005 at 03:33 PM Posted August 1, 2005 at 03:33 PM I voted for "Live à Paris" too Quote
celine_rules Posted August 1, 2005 at 05:31 PM Posted August 1, 2005 at 05:31 PM (edited) i say that live in las vegas is the best, but it's because that's the only live album i've listened to. Edited August 1, 2005 at 05:31 PM by celine_rules Quote http://www.eseats.com/images/spotlight/vegas.jpg
hanuki306 Posted August 2, 2005 at 05:06 AM Posted August 2, 2005 at 05:06 AM Au Coeur Du Stade is the best and the second is Live in Las Vegas. All of them are wonderful Quote http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2324/1724334936_3008fbcf00_o.jpg
raluca Posted August 5, 2005 at 10:11 AM Posted August 5, 2005 at 10:11 AM au coeur du stade has my vote..i love that concert! Quote J'aimerais tant savoir Souffler comme le vent Sur ton doux visage Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps Casser les nuages Parler même tout bas Juste pout toi et moi De petits riens Mais là-bas Au loin, tu nages... http://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x45_mid-black.gifhttp://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x30_bottom-black.gifView all Bucharest events at Eventful
maciek Posted August 5, 2005 at 01:03 PM Posted August 5, 2005 at 01:03 PM I LOVE Au Coeur Du Stade Quote http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/4121/dsc00245xx3.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.