Nautanick Posted February 20, 2005 at 11:44 PM Posted February 20, 2005 at 11:44 PM In my opinion, Live A Paris is the best official live release in terms of vocal conditon and songs. My only complaint is that "Le Blues Du Businessman" was not put on the CD I look forward to your responses Quote
Ronny83 Posted February 21, 2005 at 12:00 AM Posted February 21, 2005 at 12:00 AM Don't kill me: I'd say Live In Las Vegas. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Always_Love_Celine_05 Posted February 21, 2005 at 12:15 AM Posted February 21, 2005 at 12:15 AM dont kill me to LOL Live In Lasgas Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/fan/AND.jpgL~I~Z~Z~I~E
Always_Love_Celine_05 Posted February 21, 2005 at 12:17 AM Posted February 21, 2005 at 12:17 AM i mean las vegas lol lol Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/fan/AND.jpgL~I~Z~Z~I~E
VinnyT. Posted February 21, 2005 at 12:21 AM Posted February 21, 2005 at 12:21 AM Celine Dion A'l Olympia Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Kye Posted February 21, 2005 at 01:07 AM Posted February 21, 2005 at 01:07 AM live a paris...I can't seem to stop listening to this Quote Du Soleil Au Coeur
karatedude317 Posted February 21, 2005 at 01:39 PM Posted February 21, 2005 at 01:39 PM Las Vegas, but I do agree, on some songs, her voice wasn't as strong as it is now. Quote
Aylaudy Posted February 21, 2005 at 01:48 PM Posted February 21, 2005 at 01:48 PM my favorite one is live à paris Her voice was so ... waouh Quote http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/SmallsSSB/TheatreSig.jpg
DjCeline Posted February 21, 2005 at 07:19 PM Posted February 21, 2005 at 07:19 PM a new day...i love it Quote http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/DjCeline/thereasonigoonsiggycopy.jpg http://therasmusforum.com/images/streetteam/promo/blackroses08.jpg http://therasmusforum.com/images/streetteam/promo/banner_streetteam1.jpg
Koolan Posted February 22, 2005 at 04:05 AM Posted February 22, 2005 at 04:05 AM Las Vegas, I like her nasal voice Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Celine's Wife Posted February 22, 2005 at 04:45 AM Posted February 22, 2005 at 04:45 AM Hmmm.... I'm not a big fan of live albums... but I'd have to say Live In Vegas... (UM, unless we are now killing people over it... then in that case I'm hiding....... ) Quote Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
AllCeline Posted February 22, 2005 at 05:37 AM Posted February 22, 2005 at 05:37 AM I have to say AND...LILV! Love that album! Quote http://i34.tinypic.com/9ybm.jpghttp://i54.tinypic.com/o56kr5.jpghttp://i54.tinypic.com/vhqqu9.jpg>> flickr | WordPress <<Celine Dion needs another ANDHC/OH album!No more Taking Chances--just do what works!
Fanny! Posted February 22, 2005 at 08:37 PM Posted February 22, 2005 at 08:37 PM As usual, I voted for Au coeur du stade. I have NO CLUE why I love this concert that much, it's just a fact. It makes me cry all the time, reminds me of my childhood. Just kidding, I love it so much. Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
Nautanick Posted February 23, 2005 at 12:59 AM Author Posted February 23, 2005 at 12:59 AM Haha, no, no killing in this thread. I was just curious about what people's favorites were and why. Quote
celinefanonline Posted February 23, 2005 at 10:15 AM Posted February 23, 2005 at 10:15 AM well each live concert has it's own best stufffor Olympia and Live A Paris Celine's voice is goodAu Coeur Du Stade Celine's voice is good too but the stade de france is too big..... so it's hard to get really great soundfor ANDLILV is not Celine's voice is good, but the sound quality.... it's the best of all these live albums..... talk about ANDLILV let me want to have the dvd.......can u imagine watching ANDLILV dvd with surrounding sound system... it would be cool and great....... i want it........ but........ have to wait......i hate waiting Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Żek@ł Posted February 23, 2005 at 11:17 AM Posted February 23, 2005 at 11:17 AM My favourite CD with concert is Au Coeur Du Stade Quote http://www.myqueenceline.sxx.pl/forum/syg2.png
dolores Posted February 23, 2005 at 11:50 AM Posted February 23, 2005 at 11:50 AM it's so hard to choose between Olympia and Live A Paris Quote http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/478226kiss.gif "Musically, I always allow myself to jump off of cliffs.At least that's what it feels like to me.Whether that's what it actually sounds like might depend on what the listener brings to the songs."
Carolien Posted February 23, 2005 at 03:18 PM Posted February 23, 2005 at 03:18 PM Au coeur du stade! I agree...the stade the france is too big, but the concert itselfs is so amazing, Celine's voice sounds wonderfull and she gets very emotional a lot, and that touches me beautiful! Quote Feel the flame forever burn
Mozzy88 Posted February 23, 2005 at 04:05 PM Posted February 23, 2005 at 04:05 PM Live a paris! Quote Visita CelineDionItalia.com http://www.celinedionitalia.com/banner.pnghttp://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b130/susannacastiello/firmaforum.jpgMy Facebook page ----- My Flickr page
Pit Posted February 24, 2005 at 06:15 AM Posted February 24, 2005 at 06:15 AM In my opinion : LIVE A PARIS. Quote http://i15.tinypic.com/4h1hdds.jpg http://i13.tinypic.com/8g4edza.jpg
olenka Posted February 24, 2005 at 01:14 PM Posted February 24, 2005 at 01:14 PM I love all!!!I voted for ACDSthe best live album is Live a Paris too Quote Celine-the best singer world!!!!http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/6391/cdqb3.jpg 12 June-Berlin Germany(Taking Chances World Tour)my first time28 june-Krakow Poland (Taking Chances World Tour) my space-my profile
AlberDR2 Posted February 24, 2005 at 04:56 PM Posted February 24, 2005 at 04:56 PM in my opinion, there's no doubt: Liva a Paris... Quote http://i48.tinypic.com/2ngfr0p.jpg
Zdenka Posted February 24, 2005 at 05:00 PM Posted February 24, 2005 at 05:00 PM There´s no doubt ... LIVE A PARIS with special atmosphere! Quote
Celinealicious Posted March 3, 2005 at 01:59 AM Posted March 3, 2005 at 01:59 AM I voted for L'olympia....Céline seems so playful almost. I don't know what it is. I love this time period for her....before she was *really* famous. Calling You and Elle are amazing. Quote Sarahhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v57/celinealicious/Website/loungesig.jpg
vegas19 Posted March 3, 2005 at 08:17 PM Posted March 3, 2005 at 08:17 PM yes..I voted on Live in Paris too I think it's one of the best live album but Au Coeur Du stade is very good too I love both the last live english album is worse than others for me Quote http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/2489/beztytuufv0.jpgBerlin - GERMANY - Waldbuhne - June 12, 2008Kraków - POLAND - Błonia Park - June 28, 2008
piglot82 Posted May 21, 2005 at 05:13 PM Posted May 21, 2005 at 05:13 PM Not a big fan of live albums either but I would pick LILV because it makes me feel like I'm there all over again and it gets me anxious for my next trip. Quote http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b119/Piglot82/heartsig1.jpg
Mozinha Posted May 21, 2005 at 05:42 PM Posted May 21, 2005 at 05:42 PM I voted for Au Coeur du stade. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
CelineFreak Posted May 21, 2005 at 11:15 PM Posted May 21, 2005 at 11:15 PM I voted for Live A Paris.. and if you all read my last post on Live A Paris, the concert video awhile back...you'll know why. But i was curious as to why everyone thinks Celine's voice was not up to par on the New Day Live CD? I think she sounds great... no better or worse than any of the other live albums. What songs specifically are you referring to that are weak? Quote
Koolan Posted May 22, 2005 at 12:17 AM Posted May 22, 2005 at 12:17 AM I voted for Live A Paris.. and if you all read my last post on Live A Paris, the concert video awhile back...you'll know why. But i was curious as to why everyone thinks Celine's voice was not up to par on the New Day Live CD? I think she sounds great... no better or worse than any of the other live albums. What songs specifically are you referring to that are weak?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>She sounded nasal, especially in BYLM. There just wasn't that "punch" in her voice on the album. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Jared Giovanni Posted May 22, 2005 at 09:22 AM Posted May 22, 2005 at 09:22 AM I voted: AU COEUR DU STADE.... technical people have a great job to create a sound which is excellent for a huge venue... I have backgrounds in managing events specially concerts... if the venue is so huge it takes a lot of experience to great a good sound... and people who created AU COEUR DU STADE is really good... Celine's voice is in shape and it sound whole and evey instruments can be heard and it is full bass.... very nice job.... Quote Then you look at me, And I always see What I have been searching for I'm lost as can be, Then you look at me And I am not lost anymore...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.