Jump to content

New Poll: What is the best official live album?


Vote here  

213 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

In my opinion, Live A Paris is the best official live release in terms of vocal conditon and songs. My only complaint is that "Le Blues Du Businessman" was not put on the CD :evil:

 

I look forward to your responses :thumbsup2:

Posted
dont kill me to LOL Live In Lasgas

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/fan/AND.jpg

L~I~Z~Z~I~E

Posted
i mean las vegas lol lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/fan/AND.jpg

L~I~Z~Z~I~E

Posted
live a paris...I can't seem to stop listening to this :D
Du Soleil Au Coeur
Posted
Las Vegas, but I do agree, on some songs, her voice wasn't as strong as it is now.
Posted

my favorite one is live à paris :in_love:

Her voice was so ... waouh :wub:

http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/SmallsSSB/TheatreSig.jpg
Posted
a new day...i love it :blushing:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/DjCeline/thereasonigoonsiggycopy.jpg

 

http://therasmusforum.com/images/streetteam/promo/blackroses08.jpg http://therasmusforum.com/images/streetteam/promo/banner_streetteam1.jpg

Posted
Hmmm.... I'm not a big fan of live albums... but I'd have to say Live In Vegas... (UM, unless we are now killing people over it... then in that case I'm hiding....... B) )

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
As usual, I voted for Au coeur du stade. I have NO CLUE why I love this concert that much, it's just a fact. It makes me cry all the time, reminds me of my childhood. :mdr: :lmao: Just kidding, I love it so much.

 

LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads

 

Official Program now available!

 

http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg

 

THE RED HEADS

Posted
Haha, no, no killing in this thread. I was just curious about what people's favorites were and why.
Posted

well each live concert has it's own best stuff

for Olympia and Live A Paris Celine's voice is good

Au Coeur Du Stade Celine's voice is good too but the stade de france is too big..... so it's hard to get really great sound

for ANDLILV is not Celine's voice is good, but the sound quality.... it's the best of all these live albums.....

 

talk about ANDLILV let me want to have the dvd.......

can u imagine watching ANDLILV dvd with surrounding sound system... it would be cool and great....... i want it........ but........ have to wait......

i hate waiting

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted
My favourite CD with concert is Au Coeur Du Stade
http://www.myqueenceline.sxx.pl/forum/syg2.png
Posted
it's so hard to choose between Olympia and Live A Paris :innocent: ^_^

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/478226kiss.gif

 

"Musically, I always allow myself to jump off of cliffs.

At least that's what it feels like to me.

Whether that's what it actually sounds like might depend on what the listener brings to the songs."

Posted
Au coeur du stade! I agree...the stade the france is too big, but the concert itselfs is so amazing, Celine's voice sounds wonderfull and she gets very emotional a lot, and that touches me :cry: beautiful!
Feel the flame forever burn
Posted

I love all!!!

I voted for ACDS

the best live album is Live a Paris too :P

Celine-the best singer world!!!!

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/6391/cdqb3.jpg

 

12 June-Berlin Germany(Taking Chances World Tour)my first time

28 june-Krakow Poland (Taking Chances World Tour)

 

my space-my profile

Posted
in my opinion, there's no doubt: Liva a Paris... :kicking:

http://i48.tinypic.com/2ngfr0p.jpg

Posted

There´s no doubt ... LIVE A PARIS with special atmosphere!

:clap:

Posted
I voted for L'olympia....Céline seems so playful almost. I don't know what it is. I love this time period for her....before she was *really* famous. Calling You and Elle are amazing. :wub:

Sarah

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v57/celinealicious/Website/loungesig.jpg

Posted
yes..I voted on Live in Paris too :D I think it's one of the best live album :wub: :wub: but Au Coeur Du stade is very good too :) I love both :wub: the last live english album is worse than others for me :pissed: :pissed:

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/2489/beztytuufv0.jpg

Berlin - GERMANY - Waldbuhne - June 12, 2008

Kraków - POLAND - Błonia Park - June 28, 2008

  • 2 months later...
Posted
Not a big fan of live albums either but I would pick LILV because it makes me feel like I'm there all over again and it gets me anxious for my next trip.
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b119/Piglot82/heartsig1.jpg
Posted
I voted for Au Coeur du stade. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted
I voted for Live A Paris.. and if you all read my last post on Live A Paris, the concert video awhile back...you'll know why. But i was curious as to why everyone thinks Celine's voice was not up to par on the New Day Live CD? I think she sounds great... no better or worse than any of the other live albums. What songs specifically are you referring to that are weak?
Posted
I voted for Live A Paris.. and if you all read my last post on Live A Paris, the concert video awhile back...you'll know why. But i was curious as to why everyone thinks Celine's voice was not up to par on the New Day Live CD? I  think she sounds great... no better or worse than any of the other live albums. What songs specifically are you referring to that are weak?

She sounded nasal, especially in BYLM. There just wasn't that "punch" in her voice on the album.

highfive.jpg

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Posted
I voted: AU COEUR DU STADE.... technical people have a great job to create a sound which is excellent for a huge venue... I have backgrounds in managing events specially concerts... if the venue is so huge it takes a lot of experience to great a good sound... and people who created AU COEUR DU STADE is really good... Celine's voice is in shape and it sound whole and evey instruments can be heard and it is full bass.... very nice job....

Then you look at me,

 

And I always see

 

What I have been searching for

 

I'm lost as can be,

 

Then you look at me

 

And I am not lost anymore...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...