speedy Posted December 28, 2007 at 04:09 PM Posted December 28, 2007 at 04:09 PM I hear the ticking of the clockI'm lying here the room's pitch darkI wonder where you are tonightNo answer on the telephoneAnd the night goes by so very slowOh I hope that it won't end thoughAlone Till now I always got by on my ownI never really cared until I met youAnd now it chills me to the boneHow do I get you aloneHow do I get you alone You don't know how long I have wantedTo touch your lips and hold you tight, ohYou don't know how long I have waitedAnd I was going to tell you tonightBut the secret is still my ownAnd my love for you is still unknownAlone Till now I always got by on my ownI never really cared until I met youAnd now it chills me to the boneHow do I get you aloneHow do I get you alone How do I get you aloneHow do I get you alone AloneAlone Quote
speedy Posted December 28, 2007 at 04:10 PM Posted December 28, 2007 at 04:10 PM I know that once in loveYou don't think ofThe devil who's insideAnd maybe there'll come one dayWhen you'll feel safeAnd I wont have the time You'll hear what you wanna hearBlink once I could disappearSome rules to the game will make it right for both of usSo just say what you wanna sayI've got it to give awayWe both wanna make it last so keepYour eyes on meYour eyes on me It's not an illusionThat you're the oneAnd I have fallen deepI said right from the startWhen we're apartYou must only think of me Temptation is all aroundTake good care of what you've foundThat's why when I turn aroundYou better keep... You better keep your eyes on meNo matter what you think I needNo matter what you once believedIf you're mine So you better say yeahNo matter what you think I needNo it doesn't really matter what you once believedSay yeahI wanna be the air you breathYeah you better be everything you said you'd beSo you better say yeah!I wanna be the only one or we can't go onNo matter what you think I needYou better keep your eyes on me... Say that you want meOpen up your heartEven if its hardSay that you need meBetter let 'em knowBaby don't put on a showSay that you need meTell 'em how you feelLet 'em know its realAnd if you love meNever turn your backGonna keep my eyes on that Temptation is all aroundTake good care of what you've foundThat's why when I turn aroundYou better keep... You better keep your eyes on meNo matter what you think I needNo matter what you once believedIf you're mineSo you better say yeahNo matter what you think I needNo it doesn't really matter what you once believedSay yeahI wanna be the air you breathYeah you better be everything said you'd beYou better keep...I wanna be the only one or we can't go onNo matter what you think I needYou better keep your eyes on me...Your eyes on me...Your eyes on me... Quote
speedy Posted December 28, 2007 at 04:11 PM Posted December 28, 2007 at 04:11 PM My love we have seen it allThe endless confessionThe rise and fall As fragile as a childBut lately I'm sorryI can't hold a smile But I stand tall to get byNo matter how hardI try to hideHow did you know I'd take the time for you?Did you know that I could see you through?How did you know that I would play the part? I must have made it clear right from the start My love can you give me strength?Some how I forgot how to ease my painI know I'm right where I belongBut Somethin for nothin never proved me wrong But I stand tall to get byNo matter how hardI try to hideHow did you know I'd take the time for you?Did you know that I could see you through?How did you know that I would play the part? I must have made it clear right from the start I would share my whole life with youWould you do the same for me?I would give all I am to youWould you do the same for me? And I will stand tall to get byNo matter how hard I try to hideYou could you see?I could breakDid you notice all my mistakes?There were times that I felt you read my mindHow did you know I'd take the time for you?And did you know that I could see you through?Did you know that I would play that part? I know I made it clear right from the start.... Quote
speedy Posted December 28, 2007 at 04:11 PM Posted December 28, 2007 at 04:11 PM I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness I count the nightsI count the days, the waysDon't wanna fight it would be in vainSo in vain I can run but i can't hideIt's becauseI'm livin' in the shadow of loveTo me you are the only oneThat I dream of'Cause I'm livin' in the shadow of love Your love surrounds me it'sEverywhereIt is my shelter, it is my airA moon eclipsing a burning sunMaking shade just for me For you I'd wait forever babyAnd a dayTo be there if your loveShould comeMy way I can run but I can't hideIt's becauseI'm livin' in the shadow of loveTo me you are the only oneThat I dream of'Cause I'm livin' in the shadow of love Too many nights too many daysI've hidden from the sunAnd though I've tried to breakawayYour hold on me is just too strongI'm livin' in the shadow of love I can run but I can't hideIt's becauseI'm livin' in the shadow of loveTo me you are the only oneThat I dream of'Cause I'm livin' in the shadow of love To me you are the only oneI dream of'Cause I'm livin' in the shadow of love The shadow of loveThe shadow of love I can run but I can't hideIt's becauseI'm livin' in the shadow of loveTo me you are the only oneThat I dream of'Cause I'm livin' in the shadow of love Quote
speedy Posted December 28, 2007 at 04:12 PM Posted December 28, 2007 at 04:12 PM Surprise surpriseI told you liesI thought the truth would set you free Surprise surpriseIt isn't all as it seemsBut who knew you'd wake up from your dreams If I told you myselfCould've saved you the hellNow look who's sorryGod I'm so sorryIt was never the right timeI guess it's do or die Just when you think you've got me figured outJust when you think you know me wellBaby you've barely even broke the iceMy river runs wide and you're not in sightBut you're closer than you were tonight I'm a chamaleonAnd every spot's hiding my scars But I will survive'Cause I'll only let you inWhen I can be sure of who you are You can call it a gameBut it's me playing safeAnd God I'm so sorryI'm just sorryWhat can I sayIt's hard trying to stay alive Just when you think you've got me figured outJust when you think you know me wellBaby you've barely even broke the iceMy river runs wide and you're not in sightBut you're closer than you were tonight And it's in your eyesThat it's all or nothingWhat I can't disguiseIs that you're on to somethingIf I let myself goWill you still want meWill I be enoughThe fear of that haunts me'Cause what if you walk away Just when you think you've got me figured outJust when you think you know me wellBaby you've barely even broke the iceMy river runs wide and you're not in sightBut you're closer than you were tonight Quote
speedy Posted December 28, 2007 at 04:13 PM Posted December 28, 2007 at 04:13 PM One more hour burnsSo scared of his returnThat I can't sleep tonightIn this hospital lightWhat you call a tragedyIs just another day to meFor my heart beats with fearAs his footsteps draw near The life I meant to leadWon't slip away from me 'Cuz this time is the last timeI know that my eyes have seen too muchThis nightmare is not fairAnd I've had enoughYou break me, and as I bleedYou just say you're sorryYou call this love?But this time your liesAre not enoughThis time There's nothing left of thisYour whispered words and empty threatsRip away the seams of what I though this would beThe last thread has come undoneTo reveal what I've becomeAnother victim of a poison love I've been afraid for yearsbut that won't keep me here 'Cuz this time is the last timeI know that my eyes have seen too muchThis nightmare is not fairAnd I've had enoughYou break meTo just say you're sorryYou call this love?But this time your liesAre not enoughThis time What remains a mysteryYou can not have the best of meSo I'm taking backAll you took from me 'Cuz this time is the last timeI know that my eyes have seen too muchThis nightmare is not fairAnd I've had enoughYou break meTo just say you're sorryYou call this love?But this time your liesAre not enoughThis time Quote
speedy Posted December 28, 2007 at 04:13 PM Posted December 28, 2007 at 04:13 PM JesusI will followFor each day is forgivingAnd never alone And as we walkThrough miles of disbeliefIt will be his hand that guides youLeading you home You carry onA new day will comeYou carry onA new day will dawn I am womanA mountain I will climbOh yes I willI've been beat down and I've been brokenBut each day I give it another try We will carry onA new day will comeWe will carry onA new day will dawn We will carry onA new day will comeWe will carry onA new day will dawn Quote
speedy Posted December 28, 2007 at 04:14 PM Posted December 28, 2007 at 04:14 PM I couldn't liveI couldn't live without your loveFor one kissI would give everything upThere's no words that can describeWhat I feel deep insideSo I'll let this song say all Then I hope you'll understandOnce you've listened till the end Heard the music in my headSo before I could forgetI start singin' yes I was singin'This song for youJust made up the words Na na na na oh oh oh yeahMy heart wrote the melodyI am singin' this song for you Quote
speedy Posted December 28, 2007 at 04:15 PM Posted December 28, 2007 at 04:15 PM I've seen the tears and the heartache And I 've felt the pain I've seen the hatredAnd so many lives lost in vain And yet through this darknessThere's always a light that shines throughAnd takes me back home, takes me back home All of the promises brokenAnd all of the songs left unsungSeem so far awayAs I make my way back to you You gave me faithAnd you gave me a world to believe inYou gave me a love to believe inAnd feeling this loveI can rise up aboveAnd be strong, and be whole once again I know that dreams we hold on toCan just fade awayAnd I know that words can be wastedwith so much to say And when I feel helplessThere's always a hope that shines throughAnd makes me believeAnd makes me believe And I see for one fleeting momentA paradise under the sunI drift awayAnd I make my way back to you You gave me faithAnd you gave me a world to believe inYou gave me a love to believe inAnd feeling this loveI can rise up aboveAnd be strongAnd be strong, and be whole once again Life goes onCan leave us with sorrow and painAnd I hold onTo all that you areTo all that we'll beAnd I can go on once again You gave me a love to believe inYou gave me a love to believe inAnd feeling this love I can rise up aboveAnd be strongAnd be wholeOnce again You gave me a love to believe inYou gave me a love to believe inAnd feeling this loveI can rise up aboveAnd be strongAnd be wholeOnce again 'Cause your loveHeals my soulOnce again I can live I can dreamOnce again'Cause you made me believe Quote
speedy Posted December 28, 2007 at 04:15 PM Posted December 28, 2007 at 04:15 PM I feel a little peculiarFeelin' kinda strangeI don't know what it is but I like the changeThat comes over me whenever he's aroundIt's as if my feet don't even touch the ground 'Cause when I'm feelin' downHe's there to pick me upAnd when I talk too muchHe doesn't interruptlet me tell you there's no better guyThis is how he makes me feel inside I wanna dance, I wanna playWell can you hear my heartbeatA million miles awayIt won't stop, till I dropAnd every day and night he tells meI'm so special that he never could give me up I'm hooked on a feelin' a natural highYou better believe it and the reason whyIt's a thing called loveIt makes me feel so aliveAnd I can't fight the feelin' Somebody told me onceYou only get one chanceSo live your life and do the best you canOnce a day goes by you never get it backSo live every minute like it was your last And just dance, come on playAnd tell somebody you love themAt least once a dayAnd don't stop, till you dropI didn't know that one day someone so specialWould come along to steal my heart, I'm hooked on a feelin' a natural highYou better believe it and the reason whyIt's a thing called loveIt makes me feel so alive Love, love loveAnd John Lennon said that was all you needIf you taste it onceIt won't be enough I'm hooked on a feelin' a natural highYou better believe it and the reason whyIt's a thing called loveIt makes me feel so aliveI'm hooked on a feelin' a natural highYou better believe it and the reason whyIt's a thing called loveIt makes me feel so aliveAnd I can't fight the feelin'I can't fight the feelin'I can't fight the feelin'Can't fight the feelin' Quote
speedy Posted December 28, 2007 at 04:16 PM Posted December 28, 2007 at 04:16 PM Anybody ever tell you that you're not homeHollow shell of a man without a soulNever ever felt your warmth 'cause you're always coldOnly thing that makes sense is letting go Anybody ever tell you that you've got nerveTreating my love like just another wordTired of giving love to you that you don't deserveSo this is my way of saying it's over 'Cause I've got nothing leftI've got nothing leftI've got nothing leftI gave you my best and you treated it worthless So I've got nothing Anybody ever tell you that you're gonna learnTrust and respect are two things you must earnWhen it came to loving me you just weren't concernedYou never gave a damn so I guess it's my turn 'Cause I've got nothing leftI've got nothing leftI've got nothing leftI gave you my best and you treated it worthless So done with youBaby, we're throughSo done, we're through 'Cause I've got nothing leftI've got nothing leftI've got nothing leftI gave you my best and you treated it worthless So I got nothing leftSo done, we're through Quote
speedy Posted December 28, 2007 at 04:16 PM Posted December 28, 2007 at 04:16 PM What if we were meant to be togetherWhat if you were meant to be the oneI could hide a million years and try to believeThat any time the girl in mind will come and rescue me 'Cause you're the fire, you're the oneBut you'll never see the sunIf you don't know, you're right next to the right oneAnd I could call it many namesBut it's myself I need to blameIf you don't know, you're right next to the right one In the end you've got a friend for lifetimeTruly there to truly care for youI know you cry a million tears so I want you to knowThat a pretty face can take you places, you don't wanna go 'Cause you're the fire, you're the oneBut you'll never see the sunIf you don't know, you're right next to the right oneAnd I could call it many namesBut it's myself I need to blameIf you don't know, you're right next to the right one So in the end it all depends on whether you'll findA warm embrace when I replace the one you had in mind... 'Cause you're the fire, you're the oneBut you will never see the sunIf you don't know, you're right next to the right oneAnd I could call it many namesBut it's myself I need to blameIf you don't know, you're right next to the right one Quote
speedy Posted December 28, 2007 at 04:16 PM Posted December 28, 2007 at 04:16 PM I learned from the pastNot everything lastsI understand that now Everything changedWhen you walked awayBut I'll survive somehow Though I have regretsI'll learn to forgetAnd just keep movin' on 'Cause when love is goneYou have to be strong Once touched by painYou're not the sameBut time can heal yourHeart againSo let the cloudsThat bring you downJust fade awayAwaySo I try to smileBut after a whileThe memories come back But I won't give in'Cause I know that thenMy heart will fade to black And this time I learnedThat love can burnIt's an all consuming flame There's no right or wrongI've gotta be strong Once touched by painYou're not the sameBut time can heal yourHeart againSo let the cloudsThat bring you downJust fade away I know that one dayI'll find itFeeling againBut until I do I'm doin'Fine by myself Once touched by painYou're not the sameBut time can heal yourHeart againSo let the cloudsThat bring you down Once touched by painYou're not the sameBut time can heal yourHeart againSo let the cloudsThat bring you down So let the cloudsThat bring you downJust fade away Quote
speedy Posted December 28, 2007 at 04:17 PM Posted December 28, 2007 at 04:17 PM If your shoes refuse to shineAnd your legs don't walk in lineAnd tomorrow is just some other time That's just the woman in meThat's just the woman in meThat's just the woman in meWorking on you If your feet can't find the floorAnd your key won't fit the doorAnd you've forgotten that two twos are four That's just the woman in me babyThat's just the woman in me babyThat's just the woman in meWorking on you I've seen you wandering baby, up and down my streetTrying to explain that love is pain to all the people you meetSearching for that imperious, mysterious femme fatale kind of stuffBut if you don't know by now that it's me anyhow, then baby you've got it rough So if your brain gets so confusedAnd your TV is blowing a fuseJust come on over, you've got nothing to lose That's just the woman in me babyThat's just the woman in me babyThat's just the woman in meWorking on youWorking on youWorking on you 'Cause I need, I need a man to loveBecause I need, I need a man to loveRespect me, protect me, rule over, drool overRun away to ivory towers, buy me a bunch of flowers and love That's the woman in me babyWorking on youWorking on youWorking on youWorking on you I need a man to love babyI need a man to love Quote
speedy Posted December 28, 2007 at 04:17 PM Posted December 28, 2007 at 04:17 PM It's so sad what we have becomeThe beautiful days we seem to leave so undoneAnd I don't know where we will go from hereAll I know is that I can't see the sun through the sky from here Everyone has a fingerBut they can't point me to the lightIt can't be that hard to findAfter all we're so bright I don't know if tomorrow has a dayI don't know if the rays will shine my wayAll I know is that I'm standing in a place whereMy future looks like the skies of L.A., skies of L.A. Skies of L.A. I don't know if my body can take much moreWe're in the land of the richest richesBut my mind seems so poor Everyone has a fingerBut they can't point me to the lightIt shouldn't be that hard to findAfter all we're so bright I see so many visionsBut everyone seems out of sightThis is total neglection Skies of L.A.My future looks like the skies of L.A. Quote
LuisMa Posted December 28, 2007 at 04:31 PM Posted December 28, 2007 at 04:31 PM Holaaaaaaaa genteeeeeee buenoooooooos díaaaaaaaas! Quote
speedy Posted December 28, 2007 at 04:31 PM Posted December 28, 2007 at 04:31 PM Good morning, levantemas la zona muerta!!!!!!! Quote
speedy Posted December 28, 2007 at 04:32 PM Posted December 28, 2007 at 04:32 PM porque de spam no tiene nada!!!!!! Quote
speedy Posted December 28, 2007 at 04:40 PM Posted December 28, 2007 at 04:40 PM (edited) Edited December 28, 2007 at 04:40 PM by speedy Quote
LuisMa Posted December 28, 2007 at 04:54 PM Posted December 28, 2007 at 04:54 PM Cómo andas Manel? Quote
celínico_sin_remedio Posted December 28, 2007 at 05:14 PM Posted December 28, 2007 at 05:14 PM hola Quote "No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream" From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear
speedy Posted December 28, 2007 at 05:22 PM Posted December 28, 2007 at 05:22 PM Fiesta en el MSN!!!! Quote
celínico_sin_remedio Posted December 28, 2007 at 05:24 PM Posted December 28, 2007 at 05:24 PM Fiesta en el MSN!!!! somos un trio...si alguien se quiere unir... Quote "No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream" From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear
speedy Posted December 28, 2007 at 05:30 PM Posted December 28, 2007 at 05:30 PM Fiesta en el MSN!!!! somos un trio...si alguien se quiere unir... A pero cabemoa 4 aca?¿ Quote
celínico_sin_remedio Posted December 28, 2007 at 05:31 PM Posted December 28, 2007 at 05:31 PM Fiesta en el MSN!!!! somos un trio...si alguien se quiere unir... A pero cabemoa 4 aca?¿ cabemos 4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23...... ................................................................................................................................................................. Quote "No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream" From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear
speedy Posted December 28, 2007 at 05:35 PM Posted December 28, 2007 at 05:35 PM Come on people!?!?!?!?!?! Quote
celínico_sin_remedio Posted December 28, 2007 at 05:37 PM Posted December 28, 2007 at 05:37 PM COME ONNNNN!!!! Quote "No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream" From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear
LuisMa Posted December 28, 2007 at 05:44 PM Posted December 28, 2007 at 05:44 PM Estuvo bien buena la fiesta. Que se repita!!!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.