changepas39 Posted March 16, 2007 at 11:11 PM Posted March 16, 2007 at 11:11 PM amazing!!! Quote http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f131/changepas39/f28ed0e8-0230-434c-9df9-6801977de1f0_zps821ef336.jpg
JP Posted March 17, 2007 at 12:57 AM Posted March 17, 2007 at 12:57 AM OMG! I think i will have a heart attackIt's just too much in 1 week LOLMeet René, Dates of the new tour, Cover of the album and the teaser of the clip Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Fran Posted March 17, 2007 at 01:05 AM Posted March 17, 2007 at 01:05 AM I think the look on this video is one the best but the theme is too much Céline, I prefer more thematic like ANDHC. In this video Celine is doing his Diva roll !wow Quote
pepillo90 Posted March 17, 2007 at 01:07 AM Posted March 17, 2007 at 01:07 AM I think her make-up in the zoom-in cams looks quite similar to Tout Près du Bonheur music video.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> It's similar than Live (For The one I Love), but lighter I love the minute 1.13 and 1.15! She's looking so good!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
bruno_oliveira Posted March 17, 2007 at 01:47 AM Posted March 17, 2007 at 01:47 AM who directed the video??maybe on his/her web site we can have infos about the other video too. Quote
felixwhoals Posted March 17, 2007 at 01:48 AM Posted March 17, 2007 at 01:48 AM cant wait to watch the full version of it!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/CelineMe.jpg So suddenly, it's clear to meThings changeOur future lies in here and nowWe live it through somehow Now the greatest rewardIs the love that I can giveI'm here for you nowFor as long as I liveYou made me who I am
Andrei Dion Posted March 17, 2007 at 01:50 AM Posted March 17, 2007 at 01:50 AM PERFECTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D Quote AMO CÉLINE CADA VEZ MAIS!!!
zanif Posted March 17, 2007 at 02:46 AM Posted March 17, 2007 at 02:46 AM she's definitely very beautiful in the vid. hopefully she doesn't walk in the whole house when the complete video comes out. then it'll be boring. Quote
Leda Posted March 17, 2007 at 04:29 AM Posted March 17, 2007 at 04:29 AM When should the SNRQ music video be released officially??? Quote http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/4188/89491390on9.jpgIt isn't possible to express my attitude to you, CELINE... There's no suitable words in any language to describe what I feel for you...
celinesounds Posted March 17, 2007 at 05:10 AM Posted March 17, 2007 at 05:10 AM very nice Quote #FREEJAVITO
bronzey Posted March 17, 2007 at 09:15 AM Posted March 17, 2007 at 09:15 AM Magneto should hire Celine and replace Multiple Man. Hehehe. Kidding. I personally liked the video. Its refreshing and cool. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v459/bronzey/bronzey_sig2.jpg
Chin Posted March 17, 2007 at 09:21 AM Posted March 17, 2007 at 09:21 AM The room at the begining is like in Chinese style, old Chinese styleBut it's a bit strange for a French music video Quote
Pit Posted March 17, 2007 at 09:27 AM Posted March 17, 2007 at 09:27 AM Amazing :wub: Quote http://i15.tinypic.com/4h1hdds.jpg http://i13.tinypic.com/8g4edza.jpg
blue.grave Posted March 17, 2007 at 09:27 AM Posted March 17, 2007 at 09:27 AM I love it. I can't wait to see the full viceo soon. Quote For the joy of life, My passion for video gaming, and my Love for Celine Dion.
hwan0401 Posted March 17, 2007 at 10:09 AM Posted March 17, 2007 at 10:09 AM WOW Quote Celine Ready To Take 'Chances' On New Album
Shaun Posted March 17, 2007 at 10:22 AM Posted March 17, 2007 at 10:22 AM Very pleasantly surprised that it was TeamCeline that delivered the goods this time. It's right that the exclusives should be there first. Celine looks amazing in the video and whilst it's nothing that hasn't ever been done before it's still done very well. Can't wait to see the rest of this video. 2007 is shaping up to be a great year for Celine fans Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Fanny! Posted March 17, 2007 at 10:24 AM Posted March 17, 2007 at 10:24 AM She's gorgeous. Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
Julian Posted March 17, 2007 at 10:59 AM Posted March 17, 2007 at 10:59 AM I L O V E this clip.... I want D'elles NOW Quote
Snowhite Posted March 17, 2007 at 11:04 AM Posted March 17, 2007 at 11:04 AM she is a goddess!!!!!!! she is a real diva@!!!!!!!Good Jop Celine!!!! Quote
Ronny83 Posted March 17, 2007 at 11:29 AM Author Posted March 17, 2007 at 11:29 AM First Excerpt From Celine's New Music Video!March 17 , 2007 TEAMCELINE EXCLUSIVE: All members can now head to the 'D'elles' page inside TeamCeline to watch a video of Celine introducing the first excerpt from the "Et s'il n'en restait qu'une (je serais celle-là)" music video!! Only TeamCeline members can preview this clip before anyone else!!!Source: CelineDion.com Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
ryandion25 Posted March 17, 2007 at 12:09 PM Posted March 17, 2007 at 12:09 PM OMG!soooooooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/8600/43566103tz1.jpg
Der_Griffon Posted March 17, 2007 at 12:10 PM Posted March 17, 2007 at 12:10 PM First Excerpt From Celine's New Music Video!March 17 , 2007 TEAMCELINE EXCLUSIVE: All members can now head to the 'D'elles' page inside TeamCeline to watch a video of Celine introducing the first excerpt from the "Et s'il n'en restait qu'une (je serais celle-là)" music video!! Only TeamCeline members can preview this clip before anyone else!!!Source: CelineDion.com Yes, we know, no need to remind us Quote http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj229/Der_Griffon/SIGNATURE-1-1-1.jpg March 15th and 16th 2011, Las VegasThank you Celine and thank you friends! I truly had the time of my life!
hellobaby Posted March 17, 2007 at 12:17 PM Posted March 17, 2007 at 12:17 PM so I'm not the TC member, just wait.....the rest is the time.....it'll be public...... Quote
JP Posted March 17, 2007 at 12:25 PM Posted March 17, 2007 at 12:25 PM (edited) I like it very much!!It's been a while a videoclip with a kind of story and sort of explanation of the song!! Just a little bit sad for the bottox in her face, i wish she film it before Oscars Edited March 17, 2007 at 12:27 PM by JP Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
alex_fan2valdeniz Posted March 17, 2007 at 01:19 PM Posted March 17, 2007 at 01:19 PM (edited) I love it, Celine is wonderful Edited March 17, 2007 at 01:23 PM by alex_fan2valdeniz Quote
Attendais Posted March 17, 2007 at 03:57 PM Posted March 17, 2007 at 03:57 PM wow, I have seen it on YouTube ! This is miraculous :flower: Quote http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff31/Takin_chances/jetaimeencoresing.jpg "The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes"
Teodora Posted March 17, 2007 at 03:57 PM Posted March 17, 2007 at 03:57 PM I just LOOOOOOVE it! The video is sooooo coool! She looks stunning and we get to see her more than in any other video, since she's duplicated over and over! It's just an amazing video! Quote
celinerific Posted March 17, 2007 at 03:58 PM Posted March 17, 2007 at 03:58 PM I just watched it and I cannot get over it. She looks so HOT HOT HOT!! Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Attendais Posted March 17, 2007 at 04:25 PM Posted March 17, 2007 at 04:25 PM I already know it, this is gonna be a great album! ymmm... I have no idea what will happen with me when I see this album in a store! :wub: Quote http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff31/Takin_chances/jetaimeencoresing.jpg "The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes"
firebird Posted March 17, 2007 at 04:42 PM Posted March 17, 2007 at 04:42 PM Looks nice so far, like the ambience and the warm colours.Quite an improvement from the last clip where they let her walk around in a waste bag. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.