Céline's Blues Posted February 1, 2007 at 02:59 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 02:59 PM I will let Tal say it all. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Del Posted February 1, 2007 at 03:02 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 03:02 PM I'm getting somewhat concerned with everything we've heard of the english album. However I'll only be able to make a complete decision on it when it comes out. Quote Instagram: @delphis78
CSCfan Posted February 1, 2007 at 03:07 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 03:07 PM I will let Tal say it all. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Watch out, or you will get a stroke my dearsiur.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
amelie Posted February 1, 2007 at 03:15 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 03:15 PM i like listening to some tracks from EoM (wh****) but its just NOT for Celine...Besides Rnb ain't that "NEW" its what everyone's doing atm...Celine could do something totally new and different that suits her too...but...i so want her to sing something rock oriantated ...its what she's made of...it'd be great Quote
CSCfan Posted February 1, 2007 at 03:22 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 03:22 PM Besides Rnb ain't that "NEW" its what everyone's doing atm...Celine could do :<{POST_SNAPBACK}> It was "in", singer/songwriters are more "in" these days.. and Céline could & would definately be able to pull this off! I want to have a more rocky sound too.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
stevo Posted February 1, 2007 at 03:32 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 03:32 PM I'm glad to hear she is maybe going to try something new...let's hope they don't go as trashy as OH- they have to notice it's poor reviews- but I'm all up for her saying hello to the 21st Century- I can't wait! GO CELINE! I believe I believe in you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (even if all the rest of your fans don't ) Quote
amelie Posted February 1, 2007 at 03:34 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 03:34 PM (edited) Tell me Celine...how many times in your life, will you get an opportunity like this tonight? erm i mean this year (couldn't help myself - i like that song ) Edited February 1, 2007 at 03:35 PM by amelie Quote
René 2 Posted February 1, 2007 at 03:58 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 03:58 PM i just saw the entire list and OMG i'm even more worried - he is much worse than max martin!and yes , he worked on mariah's comeback album - all i have to say is this :seb and everyone who thought that celine doesnt care about sells that much anymore , guess what?!? - wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> yes, of course she does. let me tell u what I think: I belive celine english music is getting worse and worse: after One Heart we'll have a R'n'b album, what a tumble... Quote
Nando Férri Posted February 1, 2007 at 04:10 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 04:10 PM YAHOOOO!!! R&B!!! Greaaaat news! I'm loving that! Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
Nando Férri Posted February 1, 2007 at 04:22 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 04:22 PM OMG! Now I see! He did "Without you" of Mary J. Blige, "We ride", Tamia's "Stranger in my house", Usher's "burn". OMG! I love these songs! Now I'm even more excited about this album. Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
Ted Posted February 1, 2007 at 04:32 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 04:32 PM Name some singers or acts that are Caucasian where they made it in R&B or Hip Hop. Make me feel better. I'm going to wait and see what the album direction takes before I make a judgement. Quote http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
Davey84 Posted February 1, 2007 at 04:33 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 04:33 PM OMG! Now I see! He did "Without you" of Mary J. Blige, "We ride", Tamia's "Stranger in my house", Usher's "burn". OMG! I love these songs! Now I'm even more excited about this album.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I just listened to Without you and Stranger in my house... the first one isn't really something for Céline... it just isn't her style, and it won't have a lot of credibility! but Stranger in my house... that's more of a Céline song... soft r n b, like she's done in the past... if she'll record songs like these... I'll love it! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
René 2 Posted February 1, 2007 at 04:40 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 04:40 PM OMG! Now I see! He did "Without you" of Mary J. Blige, "We ride", Tamia's "Stranger in my house", Usher's "burn". OMG! I love these songs! Now I'm even more excited about this album.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I just listened to Without you and Stranger in my house... the first one isn't really something for Céline... it just isn't her style, and it won't have a lot of credibility! but Stranger in my house... that's more of a Céline song... soft r n b, like she's done in the past... if she'll record songs like these... I'll love it! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> yes, only "stranger in my house" could be ok for Celine. Quote
VinnyT. Posted February 1, 2007 at 04:44 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 04:44 PM yeah I'm sure she will sing this kind of songs soft r&b ballads Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
amelie Posted February 1, 2007 at 05:01 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 05:01 PM i didn't like it Quote
Davey84 Posted February 1, 2007 at 05:10 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 05:10 PM (edited) i didn't like it <{POST_SNAPBACK}>well she can't please everyone I've listened to Stranger in my house... and I'm beginning to love it!! I could definatly imagine Céline singing this! Edited February 1, 2007 at 05:16 PM by Davey84 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Love, Posted February 1, 2007 at 05:17 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 05:17 PM I think this is... EXCITING! Celine IS the Queen of Ecletic Music, so I can't wait to see how this develops. If it doesn't work well, they might not even put this in the final tracks... Quote
thevoice Posted February 1, 2007 at 05:24 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 05:24 PM ohh no , history shows they put everything on the final cut .they choose the writers and producers and then just take whatever it is they get Quote
kdw123 Posted February 1, 2007 at 05:45 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 05:45 PM Oh come on people! This is not a bad thing. We really have no credible details yet so let's just wait and see. If Celine wants to come back strong she is going to have to do something different and surprise otherwise NO radio stations will play her single yet again! Quote
Céline's Blues Posted February 1, 2007 at 07:47 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 07:47 PM LOL Ronny, I so love ya!!!!!!!!!!! I must say I was reading the headline and OMG yes yes this will make my day OMG what is it !??! what is it!??!?! And then OMG Cock Cock ciock Cazzone cazzone la la a Brian Michael Cazzone!!! OMG But then again I STILL say IF she's going for it she should do it all the way! I hope there are at least 3 or more hot producers there announced for her. Only then I would say: she's taking it very seriously. We've got two this far. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Macaronie Posted February 1, 2007 at 07:51 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 07:51 PM from that list of songs... I don't know any!!!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Are you kidding me? As far as I see, I like a few songs from that list.. Be without you is a amazing song! Quote
Nando Férri Posted February 1, 2007 at 08:16 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 08:16 PM Oh come on people! This is not a bad thing. We really have no credible details yet so let's just wait and see. If Celine wants to come back strong she is going to have to do something different and surprise otherwise NO radio stations will play her single yet again!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Exactly!Anyway, for those who just hated the idea, you still will have the french one, Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
pepillo90 Posted February 1, 2007 at 08:48 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 08:48 PM Belive in Celine people!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
krazy_kool_dude Posted February 1, 2007 at 08:50 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 08:50 PM it does sound like she's creating The Colour Of My Love sound again (Misled is a bit rnb'y). Add a few rock ballads (Think Twice, Love Doesn't Ask Why) and i think we'll be happy with the finished result! Quote http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/4136/siggyju5.jpg
Nando Férri Posted February 1, 2007 at 09:22 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 09:22 PM TCOML??? I don't think so... By the way, of course she's gonna sing SOFT BALLAD R&B. I doubt she is gonna to do a stronger (heavy) one... Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
$P!K& Posted February 1, 2007 at 09:26 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 09:26 PM Yeah... stranger in my house... is something I could hear..... BUT PLEASE! No Rappers duet! Quote
Céline's Blues Posted February 1, 2007 at 09:44 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 09:44 PM Well, I would do anything to have another album even remotely as soulful as "Celine Dion" or some tracks on "The Colour Of My Love". The only two more or less honest albums of her career (along with Miracle of course). The good thing: No word yet on the Swedish Fundation. But I do expect them to pop out of the blue anyway. Just like Veneruso did on her new French album. She even outdone herself and engaged Gategno for her there. Musically-wise she couldn't have done any worse now in French. In English there is a slight chance of getting something really acceptable. For the first time since TCMOL? Maybe. I hope. Baby, think twice. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Davey84 Posted February 1, 2007 at 10:01 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 10:01 PM from that list of songs... I don't know any!!!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Are you kidding me? As far as I see, I like a few songs from that list.. Be without you is a amazing song!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> NO LOL it aint my thing 'oney! By the way, of course she's gonna sing SOFT BALLAD R&B. I doubt she is gonna to do a stronger (heavy) one...<{POST_SNAPBACK}> well with Céline you never know!! Yeah... stranger in my house... is something I could hear..... BUT PLEASE! No Rappers duet!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> AMEN TO THAT!!! THERE'S NO WAY SHE'S GONNA RECORD A SING WITH A RAPPER!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Nando Férri Posted February 1, 2007 at 10:18 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 10:18 PM Yeah... stranger in my house... is something I could hear..... BUT PLEASE! No Rappers duet!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Here I agree. Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
Shaun Posted February 1, 2007 at 10:28 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 10:28 PM I'm glad to hear she is maybe going to try something new...let's hope they don't go as trashy as OH- they have to notice it's poor reviews- but I'm all up for her saying hello to the 21st Century- I can't wait! GO CELINE! I believe I believe in you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (even if all the rest of your fans don't )<{POST_SNAPBACK}> One Heart was pure cheesy pop and clearly rushed together after the unexpected Chrysler deal. It had it's moments but yeah you're right it generally received poor reviews. Celine needs to come back with something different this time, and yes gogo it's clear she does still care about commercial success as she's clearly seeking out producers and writes with a recent level of success. The results will be interesting. Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.