Ronny83 Posted February 1, 2007 at 11:30 AM Posted February 1, 2007 at 11:30 AM siur, I have got the news that will make your day!!! MTV.com reports: Along with the VH1 show, Cox is producing his own reality series called "The Studio: Exposed," the first few episodes of which are available on YouTube.com. "It's a raw view into what we do to create the energy and vibe in the studio," said Cox, whose diatribes dominate the show. When he's not making TV, the Jermaine Dupri protégé (see null) is still making plenty of music — he has time booked with stars from Celine Dion to Usher. "We have a certain chemistry," Cox said of the latter. "Usher is very focused in what kind of artist he is. And every album gets stronger and stronger because he knows where he wants to go." Also on Cox's plate is the comeback album from Whitney Houston, for which he's already produced three tracks.Discography * 112 - "Why Can't We Get Along" * 112 - "Nowhere" * Aaliyah - "Come Over" * Absoulute - "Is It Like That" * Algebra - "What Happened" * Algebra - " The Day" * Avant - "Director" * B2K - "Last Boyfriend" * Baby of Cash Money - "How It Be" * Bow Wow - "Go" * Bow Wow - "Like You" * Bow Wow - "Thank You" * Bow Wow - "Crazy" * Bow Wow - "The Wickedest" * Bow Wow - "Pick Of The Litter" * Bow Wow - "Up In Here" * Bow Wow - "Get Up" * Bow Wow - "Off The Glass" * Bow Wow - "Bow Wow (That's My Name)" * Bow Wow - "The Future" * Bow Wow - "You Know Me" * Bow Wow - "The Dog In Me" * Bow Wow - "Ghetto Girls" * Bow Wow - "This Playboy" * Brandy - "Not Gonna Make Me Cry Pts.1 & 2" * Brian Mcknight - "Comfortable" * Chante Moore - "Straight Up" * Chante Moore - "Go Head With All That * Changing Faces - "Last Night" * Changing Faces - "Come Over" * Chris Brown - "Say Goodbye" * Chris Brown - "Winner" * Chris Brown - "Catch 22" * Chris Brown - "One Mo' Gin" * Christina Milian - "Seven Days" * Christina Milian - "Oh Daddy" * Christina Milian - "Put Em Up" * Christina Milian - "Girl Like Me" * Ciara - "So Hard" * Claudette Ortiz - "Can't Get Enough" * Da Brat - "What Chu Like" * Da Brat - "All My *censored*" * Damita - "Won't Be Afraid" * Danity Kane - "Back Up" * Danity Kane - "One Shot" * Danity Kane - "Ride For You" * Dave Hollister - "My Everything" * Dave Young - "Never Over" * Destiny's Child - "Bad Habit" * Dirty Rose - "Not A Game" * Dirty Rose - "Phone Sex" * Dirty Rose - "The Way It Was" * Dirty Rose - "Work It Out" * Dirty Rose - "She Ready" * Dirty Rose - "Still Be Around" * Dru Hill - "If I Could" * Faith Evans - "Catching Feelings" * Faith Evans - "Tru Love" * Fantasia - "Only One U" * Fantasia - "U Got Me Waiting" * Frankie J - "Get On The Floor" * Frankie J - "In The Moment" * Frankie J - "How To Deal" * Frankie J - "Don't Wanna Try (Remix)" * Ginuwine - "Stingy" * Ideal - "Get None" * Ideal - "Creep Inn" * Jagged Edge - "Tryna Be Your Man" * Jagged Edge - "Walked Outta Heaven" * Jagged Edge - "Shady Girl" * Jagged Edge - "Visions" * Jagged Edge - "I Don't Wanna" * Jagged Edge - "He Can't Love U" * Jagged Edge - "Where The Party At" * Jagged Edge - "The Saga Continues" * Jagged Edge - "Goodbye" * Jagged Edge - "Cut Somethin" * Jagged Edge - "I Got It" * Jagged Edge - "Best Man" * Jagged Edge - "This Goes Out" * Jagged Edge - "No Respect" * Jagged Edge - "Remedy" * Jagged Edge - "Let's Get Married" * Jagged Edge - "Promise" * Jagged Edge - "Keys To The Range" * Jagged Edge - "What You Tryin To Do" * Jagged Edge - "Healing" * Jagged Edge - "Heartbreak" * Jagged Edge - "Did He Say" * Janet - "Someone To Call My Lover (Remix)" * Jazzy - "Make Me Up" * Jermaine Dupri - "Welcome To Atlanta" * Jermaine Dupri - "Ballin' Out Of Control" * Jermaine Dupri - "Hate Blood" * Jermaine Dupri - "You Bring Out The Freak In Me" * Jermaine Dupri - "Get Some" * Jermaine Dupri - "Money, Hoes & Power" * Jessica Simpson - "Irresistible (Remix)" * J-Kwon - "Morning Light" * Joe - "Go Hard" * Joe - "Run It Back" * Joe - "What I Feel" * Joe - "My Love" * Johnta Austin - "Lil' More Love" * KeKe Wyatt - "Insecurity" * KeKe Wyatt - "My Man" * Kenny Lattimore & Chanté Moore - "Figure It Out" * Lee Carr - "The Way We Used To Be" * LeToya - "Obvious" * LeToya - "This Song" * Lil' Corey - "The First Time" * Lil' Corey - "Two Can Play That Game" * Lil' Corey - "I Saw You" * Lil' Corey - "All I Do" * Lil' Fizz - "Fluid" * Lil' Mo - "Hot Girl" * Lil' Mo - "Heartbeat" * Lil' Mo - "Mother Of My Child" * Lil' Mo - "Forever" * Lil' Mo - "Superwoman" * Mariah Carey - "Don't Forget About Us" * Mariah Carey - "Get Your Number" * Mariah Carey - "Shake It Off" * Mariah Carey - "The One" * Mariah Carey - "I Miss You" * Mariah Carey - "How Much" * Mariah Carey - "All I Want For Christmas (Remix)" * Mary J. Blige - "Be Without You" * Mary J. Blige - "Ain't Really Love" * Mary J. Blige - "We Ride (I See The Future)" * Mary J. Blige - "Reflections (I Remember)" * Marques Houston - "Circle" * Maxwell - "Lifetime (Remix)" * Megan - "Greener" * Monica - "I'm Back" * Monica - "Searchin'" * Monica - "You Should've Known" * Monica - "I Don't Wanna" * Monica - "Hell No" Feat. Twista * Nephu - "The Way U Do" * Nicole Scherzinger (of Pussycat Dolls) - "Steam" * Nivea - "Don't Mess" * Nicea - "Parking Lot" * Omarion - "Made For TV" * Omarion - "Just Can't Let You Go" * RL - "Model Chick" * Ron Isley - "Forever Mackin" * Ron Isley - "Gotta Be With U" * Ruff Endz - "Missing You" * Sammie - "Another Last Chance" * Sammie - "Come With Me" * Sammie - "I Can't" * Sammie - "My Own Way" * Tamar Braxton - "Get None" * Tamia - "Still" * Tamia - "Stranger In My House (Remix)" * Teairra Mari - "Act Right" * Teairra Mari - "Phone Booth" * Teairra Mari - "Good Enough 4 U" * Toni Braxton - "Trippin' (That's The Way Love Works)" * Toni Braxton - "What's Good?" * Toni Braxton - "Just Be A Man" * Toni Estes - "She's Already" * Toni Estes - "Let Me Know" * Toni Estes - "She Ain't" * Toni Estes - "Told Me" * Tyrese - "Gotta Get You" * Tyrese - "Somebody Special" * Tyrese - "Off The Heezy" * Q. Amey - "Get At You" * Usher - "Burn" * Usher - "Confessions Pt. 1" * Usher - "Confessions Pt. 2" * Usher - "Do It To Me" * Usher - "U Got It Bad" * Usher - "U Turn" * Usher - "If I Want To" * Usher - "Can't Let You Go" * Usher - "Good Ole Ghetto" Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
VinnyT. Posted February 1, 2007 at 11:33 AM Posted February 1, 2007 at 11:33 AM poor siur! Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
OnlyCeline Posted February 1, 2007 at 12:09 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 12:09 PM (edited) OMG.... Yepeyah----Yepeyoh---Yepeyeh---- "I Got To Sha-Shake It Off...." Edited February 1, 2007 at 12:11 PM by OnlyCeline Quote http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/9860/ggxz9.jpg
mirage Posted February 1, 2007 at 12:09 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 12:09 PM omg... more signs she is doing an r&b album hahaha... also Ne-Yo is working on the comeback album for Whitney...maybe celine will have more whitney style on this album... Quote
VinnyT. Posted February 1, 2007 at 12:14 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 12:14 PM omg... more signs she is doing an r&b album hahaha... also Ne-Yo is working on the comeback album for Whitney...maybe celine will have more whitney style on this album...<{POST_SNAPBACK}> or maybe a duet with whitney! Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Davey84 Posted February 1, 2007 at 12:16 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 12:16 PM from that list of songs... I don't know any!!!! OMG i'm getting a bit nervous now about the direction if the new album Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
krazy_kool_dude Posted February 1, 2007 at 12:17 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 12:17 PM i'm in the mood for having Think Twice on just so that i can hear Celine going "no no no no"...kinda how i'm feeling at the moment! Quote http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/4136/siggyju5.jpg
CSCfan Posted February 1, 2007 at 12:28 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 12:28 PM Oh my god....I don't know whether this is a dream or nightmare.. When I first read that article I thought Céline would be featured in that show of his (would be just GREAT!), but alas.... Oh well, I just hope they know what they're doing.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
VinnyT. Posted February 1, 2007 at 12:39 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 12:39 PM Oh my god....I don't know whether this is a dream or nightmare.. When I first read that article I thought Céline would be featured in that show of his (would be just GREAT!), but alas.... Oh well, I just hope they know what they're doing..<{POST_SNAPBACK}>yeah me too but i dont know what to say I have to wait and then I can say mi opinion! BTW Celine,Whitney and Britney they all have the same authors for now! I really dont know if it is a good sign Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Esty Posted February 1, 2007 at 12:47 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 12:47 PM Oh my god....I don't know whether this is a dream or nightmare.. When I first read that article I thought Céline would be featured in that show of his (would be just GREAT!), but alas.... Oh well, I just hope they know what they're doing..<{POST_SNAPBACK}>yeah me too but i dont know what to say I have to wait and then I can say mi opinion! BTW Celine,Whitney and Britney they all have the same authors for now! I really dont know if it is a good sign <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Oh dear! I'm starting to get worried...Well, we'll wait and see... Quote
thevoice Posted February 1, 2007 at 12:52 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 12:52 PM OMG public reaction wont be pretty Quote
$P!K& Posted February 1, 2007 at 01:01 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 01:01 PM Oh my god, celine.... WHAT THE HELL U DOING??????????????????????????????????????????????????? Please, don't "come back" like the new mariah, like.... OMG! Celine..... don't be the next pussy cat dolls! auhauahuahuhauahuhauau NO!!!!!!!!!! CELINE WILL MAKE AN ALBUM STYLE OF ATW AND ANDHC. (cross fingers) Quote
RRphantom Posted February 1, 2007 at 01:03 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 01:03 PM Oh my god....I don't know whether this is a dream or nightmare.. When I first read that article I thought Céline would be featured in that show of his (would be just GREAT!), but alas.... Oh well, I just hope they know what they're doing..<{POST_SNAPBACK}>yeah me too but i dont know what to say I have to wait and then I can say mi opinion! BTW Celine,Whitney and Britney they all have the same authors for now! I really dont know if it is a good sign <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I don't think we have to worry so much because I'm sure they(the songwriter) will adjust themself to fit Celine's style.It's great to see many young or new songwriter work in her new English album.(Even though Diane Warren is still my favorite Quote
VinnyT. Posted February 1, 2007 at 01:06 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 01:06 PM Oh my god....I don't know whether this is a dream or nightmare.. When I first read that article I thought Céline would be featured in that show of his (would be just GREAT!), but alas.... Oh well, I just hope they know what they're doing..<{POST_SNAPBACK}>yeah me too but i dont know what to say I have to wait and then I can say mi opinion! BTW Celine,Whitney and Britney they all have the same authors for now! I really dont know if it is a good sign <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I don't think we have to worry so much because I'm sure they(the songwriter) will adjust themself to fit Celine's style.It's great to see many young or new songwriter work in her new English album.(Even though Diane Warren is still my favorite<{POST_SNAPBACK}> yeah that's what i think very often, she can sing only songs which fit her personality no matter who wrote them! Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
thevoice Posted February 1, 2007 at 01:12 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 01:12 PM celine and whitney can just release the same album as it seems - i just dont understand it : do they really think it will bring celine back to the top? arent they afraid to loose most of the fanbase? most of celine's fanbase r not tennagers and kids , more like mamas and papas and at almost 40 it's impossible to start over i just hope we r still gonna get some of those powerful ballads too and not a pure RNB/RAP album...and if celine is really going for it , atleast she should it all the way - bring eminem and 50 for the rap parts Quote
CSCfan Posted February 1, 2007 at 01:18 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 01:18 PM I have to wait and then I can say mi opinion! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Same here.. I don't think we have to worry so much because I'm sure they(the songwriter) will adjust themself to fit Celine's style.It's great to see many young or new songwriter work in her new English album.(Even though Diane Warren is still my favorite<{POST_SNAPBACK}> That's what I keep telling myself.. whatever song they'll write or whatever song it will end up to be, it has to match Céline..so I still got faith.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
celinesounds Posted February 1, 2007 at 01:19 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 01:19 PM omg... more signs she is doing an r&b album hahaha... also Ne-Yo is working on the comeback album for Whitney...maybe celine will have more whitney style on this album...<{POST_SNAPBACK}> or maybe a duet with whitney! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> i wish that...i will pray Quote #FREEJAVITO
RRphantom Posted February 1, 2007 at 01:22 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 01:22 PM Oh my god....I don't know whether this is a dream or nightmare.. When I first read that article I thought Céline would be featured in that show of his (would be just GREAT!), but alas.... Oh well, I just hope they know what they're doing..<{POST_SNAPBACK}>yeah me too but i dont know what to say I have to wait and then I can say mi opinion! BTW Celine,Whitney and Britney they all have the same authors for now! I really dont know if it is a good sign <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I don't think we have to worry so much because I'm sure they(the songwriter) will adjust themself to fit Celine's style.It's great to see many young or new songwriters work in her new English album.(Even though Diane Warren is still my favorite)<{POST_SNAPBACK}>And what's more Celine sings the song only she wants(likes) to sing.(I think this is the reason why she gets rid of Diane Warren and lets Swedish team in.) Quote
krazy_kool_dude Posted February 1, 2007 at 01:22 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 01:22 PM well if it's anything like Unison where she had the rapper on it'll be alright! (who said Mariah was original concerning that? ) Quote http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/4136/siggyju5.jpg
thevoice Posted February 1, 2007 at 01:24 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 01:24 PM i just saw the entire list and OMG i'm even more worried - he is much worse than max martin!and yes , he worked on mariah's comeback album - all i have to say is this :seb and everyone who thought that celine doesnt care about sells that much anymore , guess what?!? - wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this new album is going to be the most commercial one everrrrrrr and the only purpose here is to come back and be as big as ever . musicly we know that celine wanted to do diffrent things but i guess she wants to give commercial success one more try . Quote
amelie Posted February 1, 2007 at 01:29 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 01:29 PM i don't think she's gonna get it that way...the end near... the same ppl are working on Whitney Celine and Britney and they think its gonna be something? i think Britney will get all the good stuffWhitney some decent stuffand Celine is gonna end up singing love lyrics on rap music we have to wait ofcourse but i'm not at all optimistic about it...(just give me the damn "a new day" dvd already lol) Quote
VinnyT. Posted February 1, 2007 at 01:31 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 01:31 PM i dont know maybe she wanna try a new sound maybe she wants to proove she can sing everything but I'm sure we will have also ballads!maybe she chose R&B sound for up-tempo tracks Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
amelie Posted February 1, 2007 at 01:35 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 01:35 PM 10 months or so till we find out i wanna know now Quote
Teodora Posted February 1, 2007 at 01:55 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 01:55 PM That's cool! I love the songs he did with Mary J Blige (not to mention she's up for Grammies with that album) and for Usher. I hate what he did with Mariah.... But it just proves that he can be great if he has other great people to work with and bad when... you got the idea Quote
OnlyCeline Posted February 1, 2007 at 02:06 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 02:06 PM Oh Please! What's Wrong Working With R&B/Hip-Hop Producers/Song Writers??? I Dun think It's A Bad IDEA for Celine's New English Album! Come On, Past Is Past...Celine's Style In Music Are Not IN Today... If You Want Another HITS, Let Her Do Something New! Forget the boring songs she recorded in the past... She Needs To Change Her Style In Music (A Lil' Bit)... And I Dun Think Her New English Album Would Just-Contains All R&B Songs... BALLADS Were Celine's Music... But They're From Yesterday--- And Tomorrow Is A New Beginning---Let's See---- Quote http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/9860/ggxz9.jpg
Tal Posted February 1, 2007 at 02:14 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 02:14 PM jesus.christ. Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
Davey84 Posted February 1, 2007 at 02:26 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 02:26 PM jesus.christ.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> is she working with him too??!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Elaine Posted February 1, 2007 at 02:38 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 02:38 PM Well, I don't think I have an opinion about it... Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
CSCfan Posted February 1, 2007 at 02:46 PM Posted February 1, 2007 at 02:46 PM jesus.christ.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> is she working with him too??!!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Just with the Superstar.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.