Jump to content

New Windows Vista is OUT now!


Recommended Posts

Posted
I will buy a Mac soon because i really start to hate Windows lol

Why? I thought I'd buy Mac because of the graphical reason. PC's display monitor's colors a bit strange. Not good for graphic printing.

 

:angel:

Because of the graphic of course, because it's more stable too and now almost everything is compatible.. I just fell in love with Mac 2 years ago when i bought my first iPod and the love story just continue :wub:

http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Posted (edited)

i think i'll wait a while and then i'll get it later..

 

but it does look really really good

Edited by celinefanonline

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted
My dad just got Windows Vista on his computer..but I'm hating it because everything is strange..and I can't change the settings for the mouse because there is no wheel tab..I'm frustrated.
http://www.tedmills.com/images/celinemonkeyass.jpg
Posted
My dad just got Windows Vista on his computer..but I'm hating it because everything is strange..and I can't change the settings for the mouse because there is no wheel tab..I'm frustrated.

 

Which settings do you want to change on the mouse? :huh:


http://i34.tinypic.com/9ybm.jpg

http://i54.tinypic.com/o56kr5.jpg

http://i54.tinypic.com/vhqqu9.jpg

>> flickr | WordPress <<

Celine Dion needs another ANDHC/OH album!
No more Taking Chances--just do what works!

Posted (edited)
Well, since I can't get Windows Vista... I got the Windows Vista transfomation pack for Windows XP!!! :w00t: It's a visual style. No one will be able to tell you have Windows XP!! I'm so excited! I'm gonna see if it works! I'm at 50% and downloading!! WOOHOO! :w00t:  :clap:

Abd tghat is sadly what Vista is about - visuals plus a good search function! Nothing else.

 

It looks cool, though. Yet not as elegant as Apple's Mac OS X.

 

I am Windows forever :wub: I love how my desktop looks now. The Vista is all over me :w00t:

I've used the Mac OS X before. I think's it's cool, but I'd much rather stick to Windows. I love Windows, in my perosnal opinion Windows Vista looks better, but that's just me ^_^

Edited by celinerific

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
I am Windows forever :wub: I love how my desktop looks now. The Vista is all over me :w00t:

I've used the Mac OS X before. I think's it's cool, but I'd much rather stick to Windows. I love Windows, in my perosnal opinion Windows Vista looks better, but that's just me ^_^

 

Ditto. ^_^


http://i34.tinypic.com/9ybm.jpg

http://i54.tinypic.com/o56kr5.jpg

http://i54.tinypic.com/vhqqu9.jpg

>> flickr | WordPress <<

Celine Dion needs another ANDHC/OH album!
No more Taking Chances--just do what works!

Posted
I finally figured out how to get the mouse to work..I'm kind of liking Windows Vista now..it's just going to take time to get used to.
http://www.tedmills.com/images/celinemonkeyass.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...