JP Posted February 9, 2007 at 08:10 AM Posted February 9, 2007 at 08:10 AM I will buy a Mac soon because i really start to hate Windows lol<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Why? I thought I'd buy Mac because of the graphical reason. PC's display monitor's colors a bit strange. Not good for graphic printing. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Because of the graphic of course, because it's more stable too and now almost everything is compatible.. I just fell in love with Mac 2 years ago when i bought my first iPod and the love story just continue Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
celinefanonline Posted February 12, 2007 at 04:07 AM Posted February 12, 2007 at 04:07 AM (edited) i think i'll wait a while and then i'll get it later.. but it does look really really good Edited February 12, 2007 at 04:11 AM by celinefanonline Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
je t'aime Posted February 13, 2007 at 05:20 AM Posted February 13, 2007 at 05:20 AM My dad just got Windows Vista on his computer..but I'm hating it because everything is strange..and I can't change the settings for the mouse because there is no wheel tab..I'm frustrated. Quote http://www.tedmills.com/images/celinemonkeyass.jpg
AllCeline Posted February 13, 2007 at 09:55 PM Posted February 13, 2007 at 09:55 PM My dad just got Windows Vista on his computer..but I'm hating it because everything is strange..and I can't change the settings for the mouse because there is no wheel tab..I'm frustrated.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Which settings do you want to change on the mouse? Quote http://i34.tinypic.com/9ybm.jpghttp://i54.tinypic.com/o56kr5.jpghttp://i54.tinypic.com/vhqqu9.jpg>> flickr | WordPress <<Celine Dion needs another ANDHC/OH album!No more Taking Chances--just do what works!
celinerific Posted February 13, 2007 at 10:29 PM Posted February 13, 2007 at 10:29 PM (edited) Well, since I can't get Windows Vista... I got the Windows Vista transfomation pack for Windows XP!!! It's a visual style. No one will be able to tell you have Windows XP!! I'm so excited! I'm gonna see if it works! I'm at 50% and downloading!! WOOHOO! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Abd tghat is sadly what Vista is about - visuals plus a good search function! Nothing else. It looks cool, though. Yet not as elegant as Apple's Mac OS X.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I am Windows forever I love how my desktop looks now. The Vista is all over me I've used the Mac OS X before. I think's it's cool, but I'd much rather stick to Windows. I love Windows, in my perosnal opinion Windows Vista looks better, but that's just me Edited February 13, 2007 at 10:32 PM by celinerific Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
AllCeline Posted February 13, 2007 at 11:30 PM Posted February 13, 2007 at 11:30 PM I am Windows forever I love how my desktop looks now. The Vista is all over me I've used the Mac OS X before. I think's it's cool, but I'd much rather stick to Windows. I love Windows, in my perosnal opinion Windows Vista looks better, but that's just me <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Ditto. Quote http://i34.tinypic.com/9ybm.jpghttp://i54.tinypic.com/o56kr5.jpghttp://i54.tinypic.com/vhqqu9.jpg>> flickr | WordPress <<Celine Dion needs another ANDHC/OH album!No more Taking Chances--just do what works!
je t'aime Posted February 20, 2007 at 05:41 AM Posted February 20, 2007 at 05:41 AM I finally figured out how to get the mouse to work..I'm kind of liking Windows Vista now..it's just going to take time to get used to. Quote http://www.tedmills.com/images/celinemonkeyass.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.