Jump to content

[RUMOR] Rather sad A New Day... DVD NEWS


Recommended Posts

Posted
I guess they had to reshoot RDMH because of the techinical glitch.  But I would LOVE if they had that mistake as an easter egg on the dvd so we can see the Dutchies and Co singing along.

 

What was the technical glitch that occured?

 

As for the news about pushing the release back until later due to the final show I'm totally fine with it. I think it's a great idea to include footage from the final show!

 

Perhaps this is one of the many reasons why they haven't released info. about the date the tickets for the final show go on sale? Maybe they're figuring out which celebs are coming so they can get them interviewed, etc.? Or maybe other reasons that have to do with the taping of parts/or all of the final show?

 

...Joe...

Posted

I'm totally excited that they'll be filming parts of the last show...who cares if it is October or a little after? I mean... it's actually a smart move!

 

Not to mention if we pull the Convention off. That will be amazing!

Posted
That means I'll get the chance to be at one of the shows that will be on the DVD cause I'll go to the very last show :clap: I can wait!
Posted (edited)
I guess they had to reshoot RDMH because of the techinical glitch.  But I would LOVE if they had that mistake as an easter egg on the dvd so we can see the Dutchies and Co singing along.

 

What was the technical glitch that occured?

 

Celine was in the middle of RDMH and all of a sudden you heard this noise kind of like a skipping cd and then all of a sudden just EVERYTHING was gone. Instruments, voices... NO sound except for this loud sound which sounded almost like the LED screen should be broadcasting static!

 

Luckily we were all there to have Celine's back. LOL. We started singing FOR her.

Edited by LVPantsGirl
Posted
I guess they had to reshoot RDMH because of the techinical glitch.  But I would LOVE if they had that mistake as an easter egg on the dvd so we can see the Dutchies and Co singing along.

 

Well they still had Sunday's performance of RDMH (and of the other days).. and they already re-did that part after the show on Saturday..:)

 

Read all about the technical glitch in the Vegas forum.. :)

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY

Posted
I guess they had to reshoot RDMH because of the techinical glitch.  But I would LOVE if they had that mistake as an easter egg on the dvd so we can see the Dutchies and Co singing along.

 

What was the technical glitch that occured?

 

Celine was in the middle of RDMH and all of a sudden you heard this noise kind of like a skipping cd and then all of a sudden just EVERYTHING was gone. Instruments, voices... NO sound except for this loud sound which sounded almost like the LED screen should be broadcasting static!

 

Luckily we were all there to have Celine's back. LOL. We started singing FOR her.

 

That's freakin' hilarious! LMAO! I wish I could have been there - damn money! LMAO

 

Anyway, I'm glad to hear you guys had her back - er...voice for that matter! :lmao:

 

...Joe...

Posted
Is it in your review cause I read that one already...

I live my life like a runaway

I hide my dreams in a special place

I'm waiting here for my prince to come

To save me from the darkness...

Posted

I have no worries about the DVD; because I KNOW FOR SURE IT'S COMING OUT! :)

 

However, I would like to see a CBS TV Special this October/ November / or December!

Posted
I guess they had to reshoot RDMH because of the techinical glitch.  But I would LOVE if they had that mistake as an easter egg on the dvd so we can see the Dutchies and Co singing along.

 

LOL it would be fun to see all of our faces when the sound went off. I know I was like "WTF!?" for like a second and then just started singing with everyone. :giggle:

 

Yeah it would be great to actually have the glitch footage included. It would be nice to see you helping them through the song.

 

What I don't understand is why would they have to refilm that song? Obviously it was still filmed on the other nights. I'm assuming RDMH came out good on those nights. :mellow:

Posted
Is it in your review cause I read that one already...

 

My review? Yeah it's in it..:)

 

What I don't understand is why would they have to refilm that song? Obviously it was still filmed on the other nights. I'm assuming RDMH came out good on those nights.  :mellow:

 

Yeah, probably..but there are probably some angles that they wanted to use specifically (that didn't came out good)..:) This week they've been shooting some shots here and there throughout the show ("pick-up shots").

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY

Posted
Just as well it didn't happen in the middle of TPOL is all I can say.

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted
Just as well it didn't happen in the middle of TPOL is all I can say.

 

Or "It's All Coming Back To Me Now" or "To Love You More."

 

Oh man! That would have been horrible!

 

:giggle: :lmao: :mdr:

 

...Joe...

Posted (edited)

It would be nice to have the DVD for xmas.... Reckon they could put it together in like a week??? Just for me?? :lmao:

 

Its highly unlikely they'd put a major glitch in like that - but maybe a clip of us singing our hearts out??

Edited by Scully Dion

www.celinelasvegas.com

Celine Dion and Las Vegas Travel Guide - follow me on twitter @celinelasvegas

Posted
they will never give us more than 1 DVD of the full show...it'll be redicilous cause everyone will hear that many of the songs sounds exactly the same :glare: (vic - i'm sorry but it's very relevant to the issue and i think they r not that stupid) .
Posted
Is it in your review cause I read that one already...

 

My review? Yeah it's in it..:)

 

What I don't understand is why would they have to refilm that song? Obviously it was still filmed on the other nights. I'm assuming RDMH came out good on those nights.  :mellow:

 

Yeah, probably..but there are probably some angles that they wanted to use specifically (that didn't came out good)..:) This week they've been shooting some shots here and there throughout the show ("pick-up shots").

 

ohhh ok. found it! ;)

I live my life like a runaway

I hide my dreams in a special place

I'm waiting here for my prince to come

To save me from the darkness...

Posted
they will never give us more than 1 DVD of the full show...it'll be redicilous cause everyone will hear that many of the songs sounds exactly the same :glare:  (vic - i'm sorry but it's very relevant to the issue and i think they r not that stupid) .

Well then I see absolutely no point in delaying the release. No point at all. I want have at least three full shows on the disc. We should NOT settle for less. Not this time. Even if they are sound the same who cares. It's Céline's visual show, not a vocal show off (as if haha... la la la la).

http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted
Just as well it didn't happen in the middle of TPOL is all I can say.

 

Wouldn't've mattered.... all sound would be off.

 

 

Its highly unlikely they'd put a major glitch in like that - but maybe a clip of us singing our hearts out??

 

Indeed..do they should put some nice "outtakes" on the DVD..because this is a perfect one! Or just put this in the "fans" feature thing..:D

 

they will never give us more than 1 DVD of the full show...it'll be redicilous cause everyone will hear that many of the songs sounds exactly the same :glare:  (vic - i'm sorry but it's very relevant to the issue and i think they r not that stupid) .

 

Well it's definately possible. Otherwise they wouldn't've changed the show so much..the order, the songs, the costumes, the video images, the dances, etc.

 

When seeing the new show for the 1st time, it was almost like watching a complete new show..:) It has evolved!

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY

Posted
When seeing the new show for the 1st time, it was almost like watching a complete new show..:) It has evolved!

 

It definately has. I think the show is the best now that it's ever been (well, it would be nice if "Fever" were still in the show.")

 

It's just sad that they finally got it fine-tuned when it's the last year.

 

...Joe...

Posted
(well, it would be nice if "Fever" were still in the show.")

Exactly. -_- It's a crime. It was most fan's favorite and they replaced it with that dead tedium ATW! :wacko: Such fabulous number.

http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted
and they replaced it with that dead tedium ATW! :wacko: Such fabulous number.

You really have to see that one in person, live.

Listening to it behind a computer is definately boring.. but when I heard her singing it in front of me, it was just WOW. SO very crystal clear, so emotional..so beautiful.. :wub:

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY

Posted
and they replaced it with that dead tedium ATW! :wacko: Such fabulous number.

You really have to see that one in person, live.

Listening to it behind a computer is definately boring.. but when I heard her singing it in front of me, it was just WOW. SO very crystal clear, so emotional..so beautiful.. :wub:

But not better than Fever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( Besides even if she sang "Ohhhooo Grooohoo" live in front of us, we would find it amazing.

http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted
they will never give us more than 1 DVD of the full show...it'll be redicilous cause everyone will hear that many of the songs sounds exactly the same :glare:  (vic - i'm sorry but it's very relevant to the issue and i think they r not that stupid) .

Well then I see absolutely no point in delaying the release. No point at all. I want have at least three full shows on the disc. We should NOT settle for less. Not this time. Even if they are sound the same who cares. It's Céline's visual show, not a vocal show off (as if haha... la la la la).

 

maybe we dont care seba...but all the critics will kill her for not singing live .

Posted
they will never give us more than 1 DVD of the full show...it'll be redicilous cause everyone will hear that many of the songs sounds exactly the same :glare:  (vic - i'm sorry but it's very relevant to the issue and i think they r not that stupid) .

Well then I see absolutely no point in delaying the release. No point at all. I want have at least three full shows on the disc. We should NOT settle for less. Not this time. Even if they are sound the same who cares. It's Céline's visual show, not a vocal show off (as if haha... la la la la).

 

maybe we dont care seba...but all the critics will kill her for not singing live .

They won't notice, gogo, please, let it goooooooo! :lmao: Especially considering the show will be out on BD all they will have to say is how amazing they have presented the show in HD - her lipping to SOME songs won't be an issue.

http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted
I have no worries about the DVD; because I KNOW FOR SURE IT'S COMING OUT! :)

 

However, I would like to see a CBS TV Special this October/ November / or December!

 

Me too... And as I heard something about a TV special coming out of this shows, maybe we'll have it for Christmas time!

 

I guess they had to reshoot RDMH because of the techinical glitch.  But I would LOVE if they had that mistake as an easter egg on the dvd so we can see the Dutchies and Co singing along.

 

LOL it would be fun to see all of our faces when the sound went off. I know I was like "WTF!?" for like a second and then just started singing with everyone. :giggle:

 

Yeah it would be great to actually have the glitch footage included. It would be nice to see you helping them through the song.

 

What I don't understand is why would they have to refilm that song? Obviously it was still filmed on the other nights. I'm assuming RDMH came out good on those nights. :mellow:

 

Maybe they're not gonna refilm that song... Maybe they'll do other thngs...

Posted
And maybe they'll cut RDMH altogether just like they did it on LAP. :(
http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted
maybe we dont care seba...but all the critics will kill her for not singing live .

 

They won't, otherwise they would've done it by now. So far you're the only one who's capable of doing just that.

 

And maybe they'll cut RDMH altogether just like they did it on LAP. :(

 

They won't do that.. if that was a possibility..they would've never added the song to the setlist.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY

Posted

mathias - do i need to remind u what they did to ashlee simpson? they still dont know it , that's why we havent heard a thing .

 

now that's all i'm gonna say about it .

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...