Tal Posted January 28, 2007 at 11:23 PM Posted January 28, 2007 at 11:23 PM i think the whole dvd should be 8 hours worth of RDMH shot from every angle possible. Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
thevoice Posted January 28, 2007 at 11:24 PM Posted January 28, 2007 at 11:24 PM RDMH and SEDUCES ME Quote
tativale Posted January 28, 2007 at 11:27 PM Posted January 28, 2007 at 11:27 PM i think the whole dvd should be 8 hours worth of RDMH shot from every angle possible. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>hahha that's a great idea!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Céline's Blues Posted January 28, 2007 at 11:27 PM Posted January 28, 2007 at 11:27 PM And Fever. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Bellamy Posted January 28, 2007 at 11:33 PM Posted January 28, 2007 at 11:33 PM I'm fine with waiting for the DVD/BD cause it'll include the final show and more bonus in it. Not to mention BD authuring tools would be mature in 2007. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
CSCfan Posted January 28, 2007 at 11:40 PM Posted January 28, 2007 at 11:40 PM Especially now I think they will be releasing the DVD in Fall, but not on Blu-Ray. If anything, I reckon they will hold off the last show for a future release (on Blu-Ray)..which makes it even more interesting than just the same stuff that was on the DVD. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
VinnyT. Posted January 28, 2007 at 11:41 PM Posted January 28, 2007 at 11:41 PM I think they will shoot stuff from the last weeks of the show for the TV special promotion the DVD. I mean they could shoot a "fake" final night (like they did with the opening night) to be broadcasted on Dec., 15th to promote the DVD (and maybe also the new english album if she sings the new single - like they did for OH) in stores the following week (which will be the week leading to Xmas, perfect timing!!!). So we won't have a similar TV special and DVD. It would be perfect. Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Céline's Blues Posted January 28, 2007 at 11:44 PM Posted January 28, 2007 at 11:44 PM Especially now I think they will be releasing the DVD in Fall, but not on Blu-Ray. If anything, I reckon they will hold off the last show for a future release (on Blu-Ray)..which makes it even more interesting than just the same stuff that was on the DVD.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>If they were to do that they wouldn't have said to keny that the WHOLE DVD is being postponed. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
CSCfan Posted January 28, 2007 at 11:54 PM Posted January 28, 2007 at 11:54 PM (edited) I think they will shoot stuff from the last weeks of the show for the TV special promotion the DVD. I mean they could shoot a "fake" final night (like they did with the opening night) to be broadcasted on Dec., 15th to promote the DVD (and maybe also the new english album if she sings the new single - like they did for OH) in stores the following week (which will be the week leading to Xmas, perfect timing!!!). So we won't have a similar TV special and DVD. It would be perfect.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> That is definately possible yeah.. If they were to do that they wouldn't have said to keny that the WHOLE DVD is being postponed.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> And last week they said it's gonna be released in the Fall. I very much doubt they would change their minds overnight, because all this has been planned quite a while ago. Plus it would not make sense for it to be released. Vinny's reasoning is much more likely.. Edited January 28, 2007 at 11:55 PM by CSCfan Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Leda Posted January 29, 2007 at 12:24 AM Posted January 29, 2007 at 12:24 AM That's not a surprise! It is obvious the DVD will be released only AFTER the show... and not right away... It was obvious from the very beginning... unfortunately... So, we (those who haven't seen the show yet and won't be able to see it live) will be waiting for this magic moment for quite long time yet... Quote http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/4188/89491390on9.jpgIt isn't possible to express my attitude to you, CELINE... There's no suitable words in any language to describe what I feel for you...
Clari Posted January 29, 2007 at 12:28 AM Posted January 29, 2007 at 12:28 AM The more bonus features the better... it will be worth the wait Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
Koolan Posted January 29, 2007 at 01:15 AM Posted January 29, 2007 at 01:15 AM I'm fine with waiting for the DVD/BD cause it'll include the final show and more bonus in it. Not to mention BD authuring tools would be mature in 2007. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>That's a good point, I read that Sony is going to change from the anicent but more mature MPEG-2 codec to the next generation and more efficient H.264/AVC codec. The H.264 codec is 2x more efficient meaning it can pack the same amount of data given 1/2 the space compared to MPEG-2. 1 year from now, the authoring tools should be more mature to fully take advantage of all the new codec has to offer. I reckon a 2 disc BD collector's edition with over 6 hours of footage! Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Love, Posted January 29, 2007 at 01:47 AM Posted January 29, 2007 at 01:47 AM I'm fine with waiting for the DVD/BD cause it'll include the final show and more bonus in it. Not to mention BD authuring tools would be mature in 2007. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>That's a good point, I read that Sony is going to change from the anicent but more mature MPEG-2 codec to the next generation and more efficient H.264/AVC codec. The H.264 codec is 2x more efficient meaning it can pack the same amount of data given 1/2 the space compared to MPEG-2. 1 year from now, the authoring tools should be more mature to fully take advantage of all the new codec has to offer. I reckon a 2 disc BD collector's edition with over 6 hours of footage! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>AWESOME! It's a good thing I begin Edit 2 this semester at the Uni.; Hopefully, they will update me with all of the new technological advances in the industry! Quote
karatedude317 Posted January 29, 2007 at 02:40 AM Posted January 29, 2007 at 02:40 AM (edited) Just as well it didn't happen in the middle of TPOL is all I can say.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I kinda wish it did happen during TPOL because then we would have seen that she really does sing it live and it would have put an end to this "lipping" nonsense. OR it would show that she does lip which would have been awful. I do remember what they did to Ashlee Simpson as if it's such a crime to lip once in awhile, like nobody ever does it. Shaun Edited January 29, 2007 at 02:41 AM by karatedude317 Quote
Lawna Posted January 29, 2007 at 02:50 AM Posted January 29, 2007 at 02:50 AM I guess they had to reshoot RDMH because of the techinical glitch. But I would LOVE if they had that mistake as an easter egg on the dvd so we can see the Dutchies and Co singing along.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> LOL it would be fun to see all of our faces when the sound went off. I know I was like "WTF!?" for like a second and then just started singing with everyone. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Yeah it would be great to actually have the glitch footage included. It would be nice to see you helping them through the song. What I don't understand is why would they have to refilm that song? Obviously it was still filmed on the other nights. I'm assuming RDMH came out good on those nights. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Yeah the RDMH would be awesome footage...haha I think me and Salla looked at each other with a shocked expression lol...then everyone stared singing for Celine...it was great... I hope the 20th will still be a BIG part of the DVD...but I am also glad to hear that they may include the final show in the DVD as well. Especially if the convention turns out to be HUGE....OMG...the audience for Celine will just be amazing! And I'm sure it will be something Celine will never forget! Quote They go crazy for you because they know you're true. --Celine Dionhttp://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz226/Congenialdiva/myspacelink.jpgFollow Me on Twitter!Visit Me on Facebook!
je t'aime Posted January 29, 2007 at 02:58 AM Posted January 29, 2007 at 02:58 AM I'm fine with it..I would rather wait for a complete DVD and I'm sure it will be worth the wait. Quote http://www.tedmills.com/images/celinemonkeyass.jpg
rodney2004 Posted January 29, 2007 at 09:37 AM Posted January 29, 2007 at 09:37 AM Its fine with me. Quote http://www.thespicegirls.com/images/gh_cover.jpgSPICE GIRLS Greatest Hits Out on November 2007! WoW PhiLipPiNeS
remykyes Posted January 29, 2007 at 01:12 PM Posted January 29, 2007 at 01:12 PM I was expecting it to come out in late summer. I figured they would want to give people a chance to see it on DVD and be like "well, hell. Maybe I should go to this thing." But I guess it really doesn't matter too much. I want it to be the best DVD they can put out...and if it will include footage from that last show, then I'm all for it! ...But it will be a LONG wait. But at least we'll have a couple of CDs to hold us over!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Yes, and a TV Special!!!! And maybe they'll cut RDMH altogether just like they did it on LAP. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> SHUT YOUR MOUTH! The more bonus features the better... it will be worth the wait<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Exactly! Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
maxceline Posted January 29, 2007 at 01:24 PM Posted January 29, 2007 at 01:24 PM they are mad!!!! we have to forget about it! Quote -11th/12th November 2004 Las Vegas Caesar's Palace!! First ROW!!-6th May 2008 London O2 Arena,-19th & 20th May 2008 Paris Bercy-2nd June 2008 Amsterdam Arena-14th June 2008 Frankfurt Commerzbank-3rd July 2008 Milan Datch Forum-5th July 2008 Nice Stade Nikaia
Salla Posted January 29, 2007 at 01:45 PM Posted January 29, 2007 at 01:45 PM I guess they had to reshoot RDMH because of the techinical glitch. But I would LOVE if they had that mistake as an easter egg on the dvd so we can see the Dutchies and Co singing along.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> LOL it would be fun to see all of our faces when the sound went off. I know I was like "WTF!?" for like a second and then just started singing with everyone. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Yeah it would be great to actually have the glitch footage included. It would be nice to see you helping them through the song. What I don't understand is why would they have to refilm that song? Obviously it was still filmed on the other nights. I'm assuming RDMH came out good on those nights. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Yeah the RDMH would be awesome footage...haha I think me and Salla looked at each other with a shocked expression lol...then everyone stared singing for Celine...it was great... I hope the 20th will still be a BIG part of the DVD...but I am also glad to hear that they may include the final show in the DVD as well. Especially if the convention turns out to be HUGE....OMG...the audience for Celine will just be amazing! And I'm sure it will be something Celine will never forget! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> LOL I remember looking around really fast and then looking at you and you had the same expression on your face as I did. I think I even said something liiike "what the efff!?" and then just snapped out of it and started singing. It would be hilarious to see that! Quote
anewdayhascome Posted January 29, 2007 at 02:41 PM Posted January 29, 2007 at 02:41 PM i think it's really great idea..if the last show would be on dvd i can wait:) we are waiting 3 years for this dvd so 1 year isn't so long! Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
René 2 Posted January 29, 2007 at 02:49 PM Posted January 29, 2007 at 02:49 PM I don't think it would be a good idea. they already postphoned the blond DVD! that's enough we have an amazing week recorded with the fans, the lights, the great cameras, the DVD must be release in fall. Quote
nico robin Posted January 29, 2007 at 03:17 PM Posted January 29, 2007 at 03:17 PM I knew it. I knew they wouldn't release the DVD without including the final show in it. Thanks for posting the update. Honestly, I'm fine with it because I'd much rather have a really full and complete DVD.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>yeah i preffer the complete DVD i mean with the final show...but the wait is going to be very long and i can barely wait !!but the good thing is that by the time they release the DVD the money i started to save will be enough to buy it hehe or at least i hope so I guess they had to reshoot RDMH because of the techinical glitch. But I would LOVE if they had that mistake as an easter egg on the dvd so we can see the Dutchies and Co singing along.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>heheh that's be great!! Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
Scully Dion Posted January 29, 2007 at 04:20 PM Posted January 29, 2007 at 04:20 PM i think the whole dvd should be 8 hours worth of RDMH shot from every angle possible. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yes! Maybe they'll have something ready in time for the end of the show in time for xmas sales and then a special edition with all the good stuff on later? Quote www.celinelasvegas.comCeline Dion and Las Vegas Travel Guide - follow me on twitter @celinelasvegas
whosarahre Posted January 29, 2007 at 04:29 PM Posted January 29, 2007 at 04:29 PM bittersweet Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/whosarahre/photo68.jpgI'm gonna love you forever always together, you'll never be far away from my heart
kathyc25 Posted January 29, 2007 at 04:31 PM Posted January 29, 2007 at 04:31 PM I`m actually pretty happy with this. I can`t go to the last show and since they`ll be filming it, many of us who can`t be there CAN in spirit I was expecting a 2008 release anyway...masterpieces take time Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
kdw123 Posted January 29, 2007 at 05:38 PM Posted January 29, 2007 at 05:38 PM Sounds good to me! I would love to have the final show on DVD; however, I really find it hard to believe that they will have cameras there on the last night when people have paid $500.00 or more to see the show. Quote
Salla Posted January 29, 2007 at 05:46 PM Posted January 29, 2007 at 05:46 PM i think the whole dvd should be 8 hours worth of RDMH shot from every angle possible. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> YESSS! Quote
Dionesque Posted January 29, 2007 at 06:10 PM Posted January 29, 2007 at 06:10 PM Yepp, i'd love to have 2 DVDs as well, i mean one regular, taped now in January and the other with the final show. But of course I would be even more happy if they would release the already taped (pr almost already taped) DVD very soon and than make a TV special off the last show, like they did with CBS Special or Millenium concert or with many others... That's really making me sick, this everlasting waiting since so long already... In one hand I can understand them that they want to release a DVD AFTER the show complete. But in the other hand it would make even more commercial and promotion for these last months of show and make people to go there 'til they can, before it's too late and over!... Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
one_heart_1_hart Posted January 29, 2007 at 06:12 PM Posted January 29, 2007 at 06:12 PM Then 3 are three tapings.... Let them release it now it won't change too much the last year don't count on it... Quote TAKING CHANCES WORLD TOUR8 mei O2 Londen, 13 14 16 mei sportpaleis Antwerpen, 24 mei Palais omnysport Bercy Parijs, 2 juni Arena Amsterdam, 7 juli Arras
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.