SuperLove4Celine Posted January 28, 2007 at 09:45 PM Posted January 28, 2007 at 09:45 PM I guess they had to reshoot RDMH because of the techinical glitch. But I would LOVE if they had that mistake as an easter egg on the dvd so we can see the Dutchies and Co singing along.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> What was the technical glitch that occured? As for the news about pushing the release back until later due to the final show I'm totally fine with it. I think it's a great idea to include footage from the final show! Perhaps this is one of the many reasons why they haven't released info. about the date the tickets for the final show go on sale? Maybe they're figuring out which celebs are coming so they can get them interviewed, etc.? Or maybe other reasons that have to do with the taping of parts/or all of the final show? ...Joe... Quote
LVPantsGirl Posted January 28, 2007 at 09:46 PM Posted January 28, 2007 at 09:46 PM I'm totally excited that they'll be filming parts of the last show...who cares if it is October or a little after? I mean... it's actually a smart move! Not to mention if we pull the Convention off. That will be amazing! Quote
Teodora Posted January 28, 2007 at 09:48 PM Posted January 28, 2007 at 09:48 PM That means I'll get the chance to be at one of the shows that will be on the DVD cause I'll go to the very last show I can wait! Quote
LVPantsGirl Posted January 28, 2007 at 09:48 PM Posted January 28, 2007 at 09:48 PM (edited) I guess they had to reshoot RDMH because of the techinical glitch. But I would LOVE if they had that mistake as an easter egg on the dvd so we can see the Dutchies and Co singing along.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> What was the technical glitch that occured?<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Celine was in the middle of RDMH and all of a sudden you heard this noise kind of like a skipping cd and then all of a sudden just EVERYTHING was gone. Instruments, voices... NO sound except for this loud sound which sounded almost like the LED screen should be broadcasting static! Luckily we were all there to have Celine's back. LOL. We started singing FOR her. Edited January 28, 2007 at 09:49 PM by LVPantsGirl Quote
CSCfan Posted January 28, 2007 at 09:50 PM Posted January 28, 2007 at 09:50 PM I guess they had to reshoot RDMH because of the techinical glitch. But I would LOVE if they had that mistake as an easter egg on the dvd so we can see the Dutchies and Co singing along.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Well they still had Sunday's performance of RDMH (and of the other days).. and they already re-did that part after the show on Saturday.. Read all about the technical glitch in the Vegas forum.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
SuperLove4Celine Posted January 28, 2007 at 09:53 PM Posted January 28, 2007 at 09:53 PM I guess they had to reshoot RDMH because of the techinical glitch. But I would LOVE if they had that mistake as an easter egg on the dvd so we can see the Dutchies and Co singing along.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> What was the technical glitch that occured?<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Celine was in the middle of RDMH and all of a sudden you heard this noise kind of like a skipping cd and then all of a sudden just EVERYTHING was gone. Instruments, voices... NO sound except for this loud sound which sounded almost like the LED screen should be broadcasting static! Luckily we were all there to have Celine's back. LOL. We started singing FOR her.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> That's freakin' hilarious! LMAO! I wish I could have been there - damn money! LMAO Anyway, I'm glad to hear you guys had her back - er...voice for that matter! ...Joe... Quote
Tal Posted January 28, 2007 at 09:53 PM Posted January 28, 2007 at 09:53 PM Is it in your review cause I read that one already... Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
Love, Posted January 28, 2007 at 09:56 PM Posted January 28, 2007 at 09:56 PM I have no worries about the DVD; because I KNOW FOR SURE IT'S COMING OUT! However, I would like to see a CBS TV Special this October/ November / or December! Quote
stevethefan Posted January 28, 2007 at 09:57 PM Posted January 28, 2007 at 09:57 PM I guess they had to reshoot RDMH because of the techinical glitch. But I would LOVE if they had that mistake as an easter egg on the dvd so we can see the Dutchies and Co singing along.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> LOL it would be fun to see all of our faces when the sound went off. I know I was like "WTF!?" for like a second and then just started singing with everyone. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Yeah it would be great to actually have the glitch footage included. It would be nice to see you helping them through the song. What I don't understand is why would they have to refilm that song? Obviously it was still filmed on the other nights. I'm assuming RDMH came out good on those nights. Quote
CSCfan Posted January 28, 2007 at 10:08 PM Posted January 28, 2007 at 10:08 PM Is it in your review cause I read that one already...<{POST_SNAPBACK}> My review? Yeah it's in it.. What I don't understand is why would they have to refilm that song? Obviously it was still filmed on the other nights. I'm assuming RDMH came out good on those nights. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Yeah, probably..but there are probably some angles that they wanted to use specifically (that didn't came out good).. This week they've been shooting some shots here and there throughout the show ("pick-up shots"). Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Shaun Posted January 28, 2007 at 10:09 PM Posted January 28, 2007 at 10:09 PM Just as well it didn't happen in the middle of TPOL is all I can say. Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
SuperLove4Celine Posted January 28, 2007 at 10:10 PM Posted January 28, 2007 at 10:10 PM Just as well it didn't happen in the middle of TPOL is all I can say.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Or "It's All Coming Back To Me Now" or "To Love You More." Oh man! That would have been horrible! ...Joe... Quote
Scully Dion Posted January 28, 2007 at 10:12 PM Posted January 28, 2007 at 10:12 PM (edited) It would be nice to have the DVD for xmas.... Reckon they could put it together in like a week??? Just for me?? Its highly unlikely they'd put a major glitch in like that - but maybe a clip of us singing our hearts out?? Edited January 28, 2007 at 10:14 PM by Scully Dion Quote www.celinelasvegas.comCeline Dion and Las Vegas Travel Guide - follow me on twitter @celinelasvegas
thevoice Posted January 28, 2007 at 10:16 PM Posted January 28, 2007 at 10:16 PM they will never give us more than 1 DVD of the full show...it'll be redicilous cause everyone will hear that many of the songs sounds exactly the same (vic - i'm sorry but it's very relevant to the issue and i think they r not that stupid) . Quote
Tal Posted January 28, 2007 at 10:19 PM Posted January 28, 2007 at 10:19 PM Is it in your review cause I read that one already...<{POST_SNAPBACK}> My review? Yeah it's in it.. What I don't understand is why would they have to refilm that song? Obviously it was still filmed on the other nights. I'm assuming RDMH came out good on those nights. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Yeah, probably..but there are probably some angles that they wanted to use specifically (that didn't came out good).. This week they've been shooting some shots here and there throughout the show ("pick-up shots").<{POST_SNAPBACK}> ohhh ok. found it! Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
Céline's Blues Posted January 28, 2007 at 10:24 PM Posted January 28, 2007 at 10:24 PM they will never give us more than 1 DVD of the full show...it'll be redicilous cause everyone will hear that many of the songs sounds exactly the same (vic - i'm sorry but it's very relevant to the issue and i think they r not that stupid) .<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well then I see absolutely no point in delaying the release. No point at all. I want have at least three full shows on the disc. We should NOT settle for less. Not this time. Even if they are sound the same who cares. It's Céline's visual show, not a vocal show off (as if haha... la la la la). Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
CSCfan Posted January 28, 2007 at 10:26 PM Posted January 28, 2007 at 10:26 PM Just as well it didn't happen in the middle of TPOL is all I can say.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Wouldn't've mattered.... all sound would be off. Its highly unlikely they'd put a major glitch in like that - but maybe a clip of us singing our hearts out??<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Indeed..do they should put some nice "outtakes" on the DVD..because this is a perfect one! Or just put this in the "fans" feature thing.. they will never give us more than 1 DVD of the full show...it'll be redicilous cause everyone will hear that many of the songs sounds exactly the same (vic - i'm sorry but it's very relevant to the issue and i think they r not that stupid) .<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Well it's definately possible. Otherwise they wouldn't've changed the show so much..the order, the songs, the costumes, the video images, the dances, etc. When seeing the new show for the 1st time, it was almost like watching a complete new show.. It has evolved! Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
SuperLove4Celine Posted January 28, 2007 at 10:30 PM Posted January 28, 2007 at 10:30 PM When seeing the new show for the 1st time, it was almost like watching a complete new show.. It has evolved!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> It definately has. I think the show is the best now that it's ever been (well, it would be nice if "Fever" were still in the show.") It's just sad that they finally got it fine-tuned when it's the last year. ...Joe... Quote
Céline's Blues Posted January 28, 2007 at 10:33 PM Posted January 28, 2007 at 10:33 PM (well, it would be nice if "Fever" were still in the show.")Exactly. It's a crime. It was most fan's favorite and they replaced it with that dead tedium ATW! Such fabulous number. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
CSCfan Posted January 28, 2007 at 10:43 PM Posted January 28, 2007 at 10:43 PM and they replaced it with that dead tedium ATW! Such fabulous number.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>You really have to see that one in person, live.Listening to it behind a computer is definately boring.. but when I heard her singing it in front of me, it was just WOW. SO very crystal clear, so emotional..so beautiful.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Céline's Blues Posted January 28, 2007 at 10:45 PM Posted January 28, 2007 at 10:45 PM and they replaced it with that dead tedium ATW! Such fabulous number.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>You really have to see that one in person, live.Listening to it behind a computer is definately boring.. but when I heard her singing it in front of me, it was just WOW. SO very crystal clear, so emotional..so beautiful.. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>But not better than Fever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Besides even if she sang "Ohhhooo Grooohoo" live in front of us, we would find it amazing. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
CSCfan Posted January 28, 2007 at 10:47 PM Posted January 28, 2007 at 10:47 PM There are limits.... Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
thevoice Posted January 28, 2007 at 11:00 PM Posted January 28, 2007 at 11:00 PM they will never give us more than 1 DVD of the full show...it'll be redicilous cause everyone will hear that many of the songs sounds exactly the same (vic - i'm sorry but it's very relevant to the issue and i think they r not that stupid) .<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well then I see absolutely no point in delaying the release. No point at all. I want have at least three full shows on the disc. We should NOT settle for less. Not this time. Even if they are sound the same who cares. It's Céline's visual show, not a vocal show off (as if haha... la la la la).<{POST_SNAPBACK}> maybe we dont care seba...but all the critics will kill her for not singing live . Quote
Céline's Blues Posted January 28, 2007 at 11:01 PM Posted January 28, 2007 at 11:01 PM they will never give us more than 1 DVD of the full show...it'll be redicilous cause everyone will hear that many of the songs sounds exactly the same (vic - i'm sorry but it's very relevant to the issue and i think they r not that stupid) .<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well then I see absolutely no point in delaying the release. No point at all. I want have at least three full shows on the disc. We should NOT settle for less. Not this time. Even if they are sound the same who cares. It's Céline's visual show, not a vocal show off (as if haha... la la la la).<{POST_SNAPBACK}> maybe we dont care seba...but all the critics will kill her for not singing live .<{POST_SNAPBACK}>They won't notice, gogo, please, let it goooooooo! Especially considering the show will be out on BD all they will have to say is how amazing they have presented the show in HD - her lipping to SOME songs won't be an issue. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Koolan Posted January 28, 2007 at 11:02 PM Posted January 28, 2007 at 11:02 PM now, try to stay away from that subject.... Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Elaine Posted January 28, 2007 at 11:09 PM Posted January 28, 2007 at 11:09 PM I have no worries about the DVD; because I KNOW FOR SURE IT'S COMING OUT! However, I would like to see a CBS TV Special this October/ November / or December!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Me too... And as I heard something about a TV special coming out of this shows, maybe we'll have it for Christmas time! I guess they had to reshoot RDMH because of the techinical glitch. But I would LOVE if they had that mistake as an easter egg on the dvd so we can see the Dutchies and Co singing along.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> LOL it would be fun to see all of our faces when the sound went off. I know I was like "WTF!?" for like a second and then just started singing with everyone. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Yeah it would be great to actually have the glitch footage included. It would be nice to see you helping them through the song. What I don't understand is why would they have to refilm that song? Obviously it was still filmed on the other nights. I'm assuming RDMH came out good on those nights. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Maybe they're not gonna refilm that song... Maybe they'll do other thngs... Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
Céline's Blues Posted January 28, 2007 at 11:10 PM Posted January 28, 2007 at 11:10 PM And maybe they'll cut RDMH altogether just like they did it on LAP. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
thevoice Posted January 28, 2007 at 11:15 PM Posted January 28, 2007 at 11:15 PM And maybe they'll cut RDMH altogether just like they did it on LAP. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> that will be a crime Quote
CSCfan Posted January 28, 2007 at 11:18 PM Posted January 28, 2007 at 11:18 PM maybe we dont care seba...but all the critics will kill her for not singing live .<{POST_SNAPBACK}> They won't, otherwise they would've done it by now. So far you're the only one who's capable of doing just that. And maybe they'll cut RDMH altogether just like they did it on LAP. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> They won't do that.. if that was a possibility..they would've never added the song to the setlist. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
thevoice Posted January 28, 2007 at 11:22 PM Posted January 28, 2007 at 11:22 PM mathias - do i need to remind u what they did to ashlee simpson? they still dont know it , that's why we havent heard a thing . now that's all i'm gonna say about it . Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.