Ted Posted January 22, 2007 at 10:55 PM Posted January 22, 2007 at 10:55 PM 142 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm vote 142 times, just I'm using Firefox 2.0.0.1 with cookie safe and clean cookies after each voting! When I start it was 283 wonting for Celine (Kaas 309) and when I finish it was 425 for Celine. If you want I can vote more!Time what I sped is nearly of 50 minutes. Celine will win, I help!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> i'm doing the same <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I would suggest waiting for someone to catch up to her. It might look fishy. I'm putting in 5 votes a day. Quote http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
NickMcNeel Posted January 22, 2007 at 11:47 PM Posted January 22, 2007 at 11:47 PM (edited) My total voting for Celine by 2 days is 245 time (it's true). Celine will winNow Celine is 555 votes 142 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm vote 142 times, just I'm using Firefox 2.0.0.1 with cookie safe and clean cookies after each voting! When I start it was 283 wonting for Celine (Kaas 309) and when I finish it was 425 for Celine. If you want I can vote more!Time what I sped is nearly of 50 minutes. Celine will win, I help!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> i'm doing the same <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I would suggest waiting for someone to catch up to her. It might look fishy. I'm putting in 5 votes a day. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Just I'm live in Ukraine and I want to write one more video with Celine from sat, now I figure it out when this show will be (time. date) Edited January 22, 2007 at 11:50 PM by NickMcNeel Quote
ahmed Posted January 23, 2007 at 02:34 PM Author Posted January 23, 2007 at 02:34 PM My total voting for Celine by 2 days is 245 time (it's true). Celine will winNow Celine is 555 votes 142 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm vote 142 times, just I'm using Firefox 2.0.0.1 with cookie safe and clean cookies after each voting! When I start it was 283 wonting for Celine (Kaas 309) and when I finish it was 425 for Celine. If you want I can vote more!Time what I sped is nearly of 50 minutes. Celine will win, I help!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> i'm doing the same <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I would suggest waiting for someone to catch up to her. It might look fishy. I'm putting in 5 votes a day. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Just I'm live in Ukraine and I want to write one more video with Celine from sat, now I figure it out when this show will be (time. date)<{POST_SNAPBACK}> we don't know we're voting to tell them that we want to see celine in their stage celine now 570 Quote
NickMcNeel Posted January 23, 2007 at 11:39 PM Posted January 23, 2007 at 11:39 PM My total voting by 3 days is 370 times for Celine. Now Celine is 700 votes Quote
Ted Posted January 24, 2007 at 01:23 AM Posted January 24, 2007 at 01:23 AM My total voting by 3 days is 370 times for Celine. Now Celine is 700 votes<{POST_SNAPBACK}> You better quit the unauthorized voting. They are going to through Celine off the list. It's is too much. Wait until someone is catching her. I'll vote as much I can the conventional way. Quote http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
NickMcNeel Posted January 24, 2007 at 10:42 PM Posted January 24, 2007 at 10:42 PM Don't be afraid - now difference between Celine and others so large - no reason to me vote more !"unauthorized voting"?????? ha-ha - I'm not hack their site! All legal! Quote
Jeffieboi Posted January 25, 2007 at 05:16 AM Posted January 25, 2007 at 05:16 AM I bet even if we DIDN'T vote Celine would win. I've never even heard of these other sings. It seems like Celine is the only choice whose internationally successful. Quote
Bellamy Posted January 25, 2007 at 08:27 AM Posted January 25, 2007 at 08:27 AM Don't be afraid - now difference between Celine and others so large - no reason to me vote more !"unauthorized voting"?????? ha-ha - I'm not hack their site! All legal!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>They could always reset the poll result or delete the votes from same IP. But maybe they're not clever enough to notice anything wrong. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
ahmed Posted January 27, 2007 at 02:13 PM Author Posted January 27, 2007 at 02:13 PM Don't be afraid - now difference between Celine and others so large - no reason to me vote more !"unauthorized voting"?????? ha-ha - I'm not hack their site! All legal!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>They could always reset the poll result or delete the votes from same IP. But maybe they're not clever enough to notice anything wrong.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> i hope they wil not do it. celine id no n 1 with 760vote Quote
Ted Posted February 1, 2007 at 12:02 AM Posted February 1, 2007 at 12:02 AM When does the voting end? Sometimes when I go to site I'm able to get there. Does anybody else have the problem. Quote http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
VinnyT. Posted February 5, 2007 at 12:57 PM Posted February 5, 2007 at 12:57 PM When does the voting end? Sometimes when I go to site I'm able to get there. Does anybody else have the problem.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>i dont know but keep on voting Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
NickMcNeel Posted February 7, 2007 at 11:00 PM Posted February 7, 2007 at 11:00 PM Celine will win Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.