Jump to content

You want Celine to appear on Star Academy Maghreb?


Recommended Posts

Posted

hello everybody :clap:

can you please vote for celine in star academy maghreb website (the équivalence of star academy here in arabic countries of northafrica)

they ask people of the artiste who want to be invite in SA stage

here's the link http://www.staracademymaghreb.com

 

click on SOYEZ VOUS AUSSI ACTIF and then click on top 10 des chanteur international (on the left) and then choose celine

 

she's now number 1 :clap: :kicking:

it's a good programme to promote D'ELLES

 

sorry for my english :msn-wink:

Posted (edited)
voted! Edited by krazy_kool_dude
http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/4136/siggyju5.jpg
Posted
i voted...well i think so :confused:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpg

I dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT...

 

Posted
hey

you mean star academy lebonan right

I am from libya by the way

I never heard of star academey maghrab

 

this star academy maghreb will be the first edition and the condidature will be 14 from morrocco, tunisie,libya;algerie,mouritanie

and it will begun in febrary in a new channel called NESSMA

 

i have a friend who will participate called hajar adnane ( you can find her pics in google image)

 

:clap:

 

Done. What's the arabic music in background?  :P

 

i think it's a remix of a popular algerien song :flowers:

Posted
I voted !!!!

I LOVE CELINE DION FOREVER

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t260/oneheart07/CELINE%20BANNER/39.jpg

Posted
i hope i can see her on tv again!!!!!!!!!!

Florence Loves Celine till forever!!!

 

http://www.ultimasurf.net/images/celebrities/Celine_Dion.jpeg

Posted
we're gonna have to start voting once an hour!
http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/4136/siggyju5.jpg
Posted

142 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I'm vote 142 times, just I'm using Firefox 2.0.0.1 with cookie safe and clean cookies after each voting! When I start it was 283 wonting for Celine (Kaas 309) and when I finish it was 425 for Celine. If you want I can vote more!

Time what I sped is nearly of 50 minutes.

 

Celine will win, I help!

Posted
she's winning again! :)
http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/4136/siggyju5.jpg
Posted
voted, I wish she went

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/Iwe...fly/Celine1.jpg%5Dhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/Iwe...fly/Celine1.jpg

 

You´re my life´s one miracle, everything I´ve Known that´s good. You break my heart with tenderness and I confess it´s trrue, I never knew a love like this to you

Posted
142 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I'm vote 142 times, just I'm using Firefox 2.0.0.1 with cookie safe and clean cookies after each voting! When I start it was 283 wonting for Celine (Kaas 309) and when I finish it was 425 for Celine. If you want I can vote more!

Time what I sped  is nearly of 50 minutes.

 

Celine will win, I help!

 

i'm doing the same :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...