ahmed Posted January 17, 2007 at 02:46 PM Posted January 17, 2007 at 02:46 PM hello everybody can you please vote for celine in star academy maghreb website (the équivalence of star academy here in arabic countries of northafrica)they ask people of the artiste who want to be invite in SA stagehere's the link http://www.staracademymaghreb.com click on SOYEZ VOUS AUSSI ACTIF and then click on top 10 des chanteur international (on the left) and then choose celine she's now number 1 it's a good programme to promote D'ELLES sorry for my english Quote
krazy_kool_dude Posted January 17, 2007 at 02:56 PM Posted January 17, 2007 at 02:56 PM (edited) voted! Edited January 17, 2007 at 02:57 PM by krazy_kool_dude Quote http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/4136/siggyju5.jpg
Esty Posted January 17, 2007 at 03:00 PM Posted January 17, 2007 at 03:00 PM Voted! It'd be really nice if she would be there! Quote
nico robin Posted January 17, 2007 at 03:43 PM Posted January 17, 2007 at 03:43 PM i voted...well i think so Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
ahmed Posted January 17, 2007 at 04:09 PM Author Posted January 17, 2007 at 04:09 PM i voted...well i think so <{POST_SNAPBACK}> you have make a mark on celine's name? and then click down on voter Quote
paradox Posted January 17, 2007 at 06:34 PM Posted January 17, 2007 at 06:34 PM voted Quote http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/6776/sexymumcopylw0.jpg I've seen the tears and the heartacheAnd I've felt the painI've seen the hatredAnd so many lives lost in vainhttp://badge.facebook.com/badge/607836890.403.1463868699.png
Celine lover Posted January 17, 2007 at 06:39 PM Posted January 17, 2007 at 06:39 PM heyyou mean star academy lebonan rightI am from libya by the wayI never heard of star academey maghrab Quote please listen, I wrote This for Celinehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-d8j5nOqSk
stevo Posted January 17, 2007 at 06:44 PM Posted January 17, 2007 at 06:44 PM Voted. Go Celine! Quote
Ronny83 Posted January 17, 2007 at 07:38 PM Posted January 17, 2007 at 07:38 PM Done. What's the arabic music in background? Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
ahmed Posted January 17, 2007 at 11:11 PM Author Posted January 17, 2007 at 11:11 PM heyyou mean star academy lebonan rightI am from libya by the wayI never heard of star academey maghrab<{POST_SNAPBACK}> this star academy maghreb will be the first edition and the condidature will be 14 from morrocco, tunisie,libya;algerie,mouritanieand it will begun in febrary in a new channel called NESSMA i have a friend who will participate called hajar adnane ( you can find her pics in google image) Done. What's the arabic music in background? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> i think it's a remix of a popular algerien song Quote
Ted Posted January 17, 2007 at 11:50 PM Posted January 17, 2007 at 11:50 PM (edited) Voted! What are voting rules? Edited January 17, 2007 at 11:51 PM by Ted Quote http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
Ronny83 Posted January 18, 2007 at 09:54 AM Posted January 18, 2007 at 09:54 AM Voted! What are voting rules?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>1 vote per hour. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
one heart Posted January 19, 2007 at 05:28 AM Posted January 19, 2007 at 05:28 AM I voted !!!! Quote I LOVE CELINE DION FOREVERhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t260/oneheart07/CELINE%20BANNER/39.jpg
florence5829 Posted January 19, 2007 at 07:20 AM Posted January 19, 2007 at 07:20 AM i hope i can see her on tv again!!!!!!!!!! Quote Florence Loves Celine till forever!!! http://www.ultimasurf.net/images/celebrities/Celine_Dion.jpeg
Ted Posted January 19, 2007 at 03:38 PM Posted January 19, 2007 at 03:38 PM Voted again. Quote http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
ahmed Posted January 20, 2007 at 01:43 AM Author Posted January 20, 2007 at 01:43 AM Voted again. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> me too Quote
VinnyT. Posted January 21, 2007 at 12:11 PM Posted January 21, 2007 at 12:11 PM keep on voting guys http://www.staracademy-maghreb.com./top10/vote.htm Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
pepillo90 Posted January 21, 2007 at 05:14 PM Posted January 21, 2007 at 05:14 PM voted! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
Ted Posted January 21, 2007 at 05:50 PM Posted January 21, 2007 at 05:50 PM Voted again. Celine is now 2nd place. Quote http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
krazy_kool_dude Posted January 21, 2007 at 07:19 PM Posted January 21, 2007 at 07:19 PM we're gonna have to start voting once an hour! Quote http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/4136/siggyju5.jpg
Elaine Posted January 21, 2007 at 10:20 PM Posted January 21, 2007 at 10:20 PM Voted! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
sayyed Posted January 21, 2007 at 10:44 PM Posted January 21, 2007 at 10:44 PM voted! Quote https://soundcloud.com/finnremixes
NickMcNeel Posted January 22, 2007 at 12:24 AM Posted January 22, 2007 at 12:24 AM 142 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm vote 142 times, just I'm using Firefox 2.0.0.1 with cookie safe and clean cookies after each voting! When I start it was 283 wonting for Celine (Kaas 309) and when I finish it was 425 for Celine. If you want I can vote more!Time what I sped is nearly of 50 minutes. Celine will win, I help! Quote
krazy_kool_dude Posted January 22, 2007 at 09:21 AM Posted January 22, 2007 at 09:21 AM she's winning again! Quote http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/4136/siggyju5.jpg
Iweremeanttofly Posted January 22, 2007 at 12:31 PM Posted January 22, 2007 at 12:31 PM voted, I wish she went Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/Iwe...fly/Celine1.jpg%5Dhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/Iwe...fly/Celine1.jpg You´re my life´s one miracle, everything I´ve Known that´s good. You break my heart with tenderness and I confess it´s trrue, I never knew a love like this to you
pepillo90 Posted January 22, 2007 at 05:50 PM Posted January 22, 2007 at 05:50 PM Come on! Vote more! 439 Celine, the other 313 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
ahmed Posted January 22, 2007 at 10:48 PM Author Posted January 22, 2007 at 10:48 PM 142 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm vote 142 times, just I'm using Firefox 2.0.0.1 with cookie safe and clean cookies after each voting! When I start it was 283 wonting for Celine (Kaas 309) and when I finish it was 425 for Celine. If you want I can vote more!Time what I sped is nearly of 50 minutes. Celine will win, I help!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> i'm doing the same Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.