Céline's Blues Posted January 11, 2007 at 11:27 PM Posted January 11, 2007 at 11:27 PM (edited) Interesting thing is we already know the lyrics to one of the songs!!! It's the letter George Sand wrote to Alfred Musset. And what would be so interesting about it you'd surely ask? Well, let's take for example the fact that there are TWO way of reading it and it will be certainly great to her Céline's take on it! Having Eric Benzi arranged the song I'm all certain it will be an amazing piece of art! Here is the letter and its two way interpretation (full version and the altered one): I am very touched to tell you that I havewell understood, the other day, that you havealways the great desire to make medance. I guard a souvenir of yourkiss and I want it to bethere a proof that I can be lovedby you. I am ready to show you my affection selfless and without being shrewd.If you want to see me without any masks, my “myself”all naked, be so kind and visit me,and we will make friends, and on the wayI will prove to you that I am the womanhonest, capable of offering you the affectionthe most outright and the most profoundfriendship, in one word, the best friend,of which you could have dreamed about. Because your“myself” is free, so that the deserting where Ilive is well long, well hard, and sometimes wellrigid, friend my dearest, I have a bigheart, do hasten and make me forget it. Tolove I want to succumbmyself… The real alternative, hidden meaning’s translation, to be read every second line in the French original it says: I am very touched to tell you that I always feel the deepest desire to let myselfbe f*cked and I want it to let it happenby you. I am ready to show you my#ss. If you want to see me like thisall naked, please visit me.I will prove to you that I am the womanso deep, so much openof which you could dream about. Because yourlife is well long, very hard and well often big, do hasten quick and come put itinside me… Yes, it'S actually the song Céline has interpreted WOW! I adore it. Edited January 11, 2007 at 11:33 PM by siur Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Ronny83 Posted January 11, 2007 at 11:48 PM Posted January 11, 2007 at 11:48 PM There's also a movie about this relationship: http://fabinoche.free.fr/afficheenfantsdusiecle.jpeg Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
VinnyT. Posted January 11, 2007 at 11:50 PM Posted January 11, 2007 at 11:50 PM I'm sure celine saw this movie she wanted e porn* song! Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Céline's Blues Posted January 11, 2007 at 11:52 PM Author Posted January 11, 2007 at 11:52 PM This is my fav song now. Even before I have heard it. haha Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Julian Posted January 11, 2007 at 11:56 PM Posted January 11, 2007 at 11:56 PM Here is the letter and its two way interpretation (full version and the altered one): The real alternative, hidden meaning’s translation, to be read every second line in the French original it says: I am very touched to tell you that I always feel the deepest desire to let myselfbe f*cked and I want it to let it happenby you. I am ready to show you my#ss. If you want to see me like thisall naked, please visit me.I will prove to you that I am the womanso deep, so much openof which you could dream about. Because yourlife is well long, very hard and well often big, do hasten quick and come put itinside me… Yes, it'S actually the song Céline has interpreted WOW! I adore it.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Is this joke or real? Quote
Nando Férri Posted January 11, 2007 at 11:59 PM Posted January 11, 2007 at 11:59 PM What is that? Celine will sing this song??? Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
Céline's Blues Posted January 12, 2007 at 12:00 AM Author Posted January 12, 2007 at 12:00 AM See see see!!! This is Céline in French and it's REAL. The song is already recorded, produced by Eric Benzi and you will hear it on her upcoming French album, guys! Our Céline NEVER ceases to amaze. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Javito Posted January 12, 2007 at 12:15 AM Posted January 12, 2007 at 12:15 AM Are you all suddenly crazy? . Do you really think Céline recording and singing that? Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
VinnyT. Posted January 12, 2007 at 12:19 AM Posted January 12, 2007 at 12:19 AM (edited) Are you all suddenly crazy? . Do you really think Céline recording and singing that? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> she already did..BTW the song has a double meaning! of course it's an erotic song! the writer has hidden the sexy parts "playing"on words Edited January 12, 2007 at 12:23 AM by VinnyT. Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Ronny83 Posted January 12, 2007 at 12:25 AM Posted January 12, 2007 at 12:25 AM Je suis heureuse de vous dire que j'aibien compris, l'autre jour que vous aviez toujours une envie folle de me faire danser. Je conserve le souvenir de votre baiser et j'aimerais beaucoup que ce soitune preuve que je suis aimée et desirée par vous. Je suis prête à montrer mon affection toute désintéressée et sans cal-cul et si vous vouliez vraiment me voir vous dévoiler sans aucun artifice mon âmetoute nue, daignez au moins venir chez moi.Nous bavarderons franchement entre amis.Je vous prouverai que je suis la femmecapable de vous témoigner l'affection la plus étroite et la plus profonde,l'épouse la plus fidèle et la plus sûre que vous puissiez imaginer. Comme votreamour sera doux, la solitude qui m'ha-bite est longue, dure et surement bienaffable et mon âme est fortement é-branlée. Venez vite et vous pourrez me la faire oublier. Et à vous je pourrais me sou-mettre entièrement. Celle qui vous aime. George Sand Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
shaka Posted January 12, 2007 at 02:34 AM Posted January 12, 2007 at 02:34 AM What is the problem ? I think that this can are a GREAT song!!! and a GREAT movie too,,, just see THE director... Quote Oh! Ne Bouge Pas Baby!http://r24.imgfast.net/users/2414/13/82/52/avatars/2-7.gifhttp://img.cache.vevo.com/Content/VevoImages/video/EFA5A4896DC038BFF7D1056D5E7826DB.jpg
Mozinha Posted January 12, 2007 at 02:39 AM Posted January 12, 2007 at 02:39 AM (edited) Edited January 12, 2007 at 02:41 AM by Mozinha Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
winforlife Posted January 12, 2007 at 03:14 AM Posted January 12, 2007 at 03:14 AM A steamy letter Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/LKlafter1/1367035680_small.jpg
thevoice Posted January 12, 2007 at 08:00 AM Posted January 12, 2007 at 08:00 AM thanks so much seb!! but can u explain the porn thing?lol! do u mean that those certain words have double meaning? like for example in english - "i want to please you" - u can understand it in a sexual way and u can interpret it as an innocent sentence - is that what u mean? Quote
Davey84 Posted January 12, 2007 at 08:25 AM Posted January 12, 2007 at 08:25 AM Are you all suddenly crazy? . Do you really think Céline recording and singing that? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> what's the big deal... it isn't Céline first porn song! Le Ballet is all about sex! Damn I want the album now!! hahaha I'm very curious about this song now! hahaha Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Macaronie Posted January 12, 2007 at 08:44 AM Posted January 12, 2007 at 08:44 AM Are you all suddenly crazy? . Do you really think Céline recording and singing that? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> what's the big deal... it isn't Céline first porn song! Le Ballet is all about sex! Damn I want the album now!! hahaha I'm very curious about this song now! hahaha<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ahhh that's why I love it so much Quote
thevoice Posted January 12, 2007 at 08:47 AM Posted January 12, 2007 at 08:47 AM it has a certain resemblance to Je t'aime encore , the letter and everything . Quote
Chin Posted January 12, 2007 at 09:51 AM Posted January 12, 2007 at 09:51 AM don't understand what it's happening at all... Quote
Teodora Posted January 12, 2007 at 09:53 AM Posted January 12, 2007 at 09:53 AM Interesting thing is we already know the lyrics to one of the songs!!! It's the letter George Sand wrote to Alfred Musset. And what would be so interesting about it you'd surely ask? Well, let's take for example the fact that there are TWO way of reading it and it will be certainly great to her Céline's take on it! Having Eric Benzi arranged the song I'm all certain it will be an amazing piece of art! Here is the letter and its two way interpretation (full version and the altered one): I am very touched to tell you that I havewell understood, the other day, that you havealways the great desire to make medance. I guard a souvenir of yourkiss and I want it to bethere a proof that I can be lovedby you. I am ready to show you my affection selfless and without being shrewd.If you want to see me without any masks, my “myself”all naked, be so kind and visit me,and we will make friends, and on the wayI will prove to you that I am the womanhonest, capable of offering you the affectionthe most outright and the most profoundfriendship, in one word, the best friend,of which you could have dreamed about. Because your“myself” is free, so that the deserting where Ilive is well long, well hard, and sometimes wellrigid, friend my dearest, I have a bigheart, do hasten and make me forget it. Tolove I want to succumbmyself… The real alternative, hidden meaning’s translation, to be read every second line in the French original it says: I am very touched to tell you that I always feel the deepest desire to let myselfbe f*cked and I want it to let it happenby you. I am ready to show you my#ss. If you want to see me like thisall naked, please visit me.I will prove to you that I am the womanso deep, so much openof which you could dream about. Because yourlife is well long, very hard and well often big, do hasten quick and come put itinside me… Yes, it'S actually the song Céline has interpreted WOW! I adore it.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Je suis heureuse de vous dire que j'aibien compris, l'autre jour que vous aviez toujours une envie folle de me faire danser. Je conserve le souvenir de votre baiser et j'aimerais beaucoup que ce soitune preuve que je suis aimée et desirée par vous. Je suis prête à montrer mon affection toute désintéressée et sans cal-cul et si vous vouliez vraiment me voir vous dévoiler sans aucun artifice mon âmetoute nue, daignez au moins venir chez moi.Nous bavarderons franchement entre amis.Je vous prouverai que je suis la femmecapable de vous témoigner l'affection la plus étroite et la plus profonde,l'épouse la plus fidèle et la plus sûre que vous puissiez imaginer. Comme votreamour sera doux, la solitude qui m'ha-bite est longue, dure et surement bienaffable et mon âme est fortement é-branlée. Venez vite et vous pourrez me la faire oublier. Et à vous je pourrais me sou-mettre entièrement. Celle qui vous aime. George Sand<{POST_SNAPBACK}>This is so damn funny! Of course, Celine will most likely sing the entire, long version I wonder if she ever read this every other line Quote
isurrender Posted January 12, 2007 at 11:41 AM Posted January 12, 2007 at 11:41 AM (edited) Interesting thing is we already know the lyrics to one of the songs!!! It's the letter George Sand wrote to Alfred Musset. And what would be so interesting about it you'd surely ask? Well, let's take for example the fact that there are TWO way of reading it and it will be certainly great to her Céline's take on it! Having Eric Benzi arranged the song I'm all certain it will be an amazing piece of art! Here is the letter and its two way interpretation (full version and the altered one): I am very touched to tell you that I havewell understood, the other day, that you havealways the great desire to make medance. I guard a souvenir of yourkiss and I want it to bethere a proof that I can be lovedby you. I am ready to show you my affection selfless and without being shrewd.If you want to see me without any masks, my “myself”all naked, be so kind and visit me,and we will make friends, and on the wayI will prove to you that I am the womanhonest, capable of offering you the affectionthe most outright and the most profoundfriendship, in one word, the best friend,of which you could have dreamed about. Because your“myself” is free, so that the deserting where Ilive is well long, well hard, and sometimes wellrigid, friend my dearest, I have a bigheart, do hasten and make me forget it. Tolove I want to succumbmyself… The real alternative, hidden meaning’s translation, to be read every second line in the French original it says: I am very touched to tell you that I always feel the deepest desire to let myselfbe f*cked and I want it to let it happenby you. I am ready to show you my#ss. If you want to see me like thisall naked, please visit me.I will prove to you that I am the womanso deep, so much openof which you could dream about. Because yourlife is well long, very hard and well often big, do hasten quick and come put itinside me… Yes, it'S actually the song Céline has interpreted WOW! I adore it.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Sorry but THIS IS NOT the letter sent to Musset. This one is fake and actually it's a joke; it was not even written by Sand. Georges Sand has written so many letterS to Musset... Céline will sing the last one, when she leaves him. Even if this one was real, it's not about break up... Sorry to disappoint you. Edited January 12, 2007 at 11:50 AM by isurrender Quote
alextrusca Posted January 12, 2007 at 12:23 PM Posted January 12, 2007 at 12:23 PM seems so interesting... Quote
Esty Posted January 12, 2007 at 12:43 PM Posted January 12, 2007 at 12:43 PM OMG! This is certainly interesting!!!!But how sure is it that this is the exact letter Celine will interpret? Quote
Teodora Posted January 12, 2007 at 12:52 PM Posted January 12, 2007 at 12:52 PM It's not sure.... But it would be awesome to be this one Quote
celinesounds Posted January 12, 2007 at 01:56 PM Posted January 12, 2007 at 01:56 PM great lyrics Quote #FREEJAVITO
Esty Posted January 12, 2007 at 02:29 PM Posted January 12, 2007 at 02:29 PM Yes, great lyrics indeed!And maybe it would be controversial enough to gain attention.... Quote
Tal Posted January 12, 2007 at 02:32 PM Posted January 12, 2007 at 02:32 PM This is my fav song now. Even before I have heard it. haha<{POST_SNAPBACK}> how can you say its your favorite song if you havent even heard it yet!! what the hell is wrong with you!! you cant pass any judgement until you ACTUALLY haerd the song!! :rolleyes: it sounds really interesting. its hard for me to say anything regarding the double meaning because i dont know French all that well. from the english translation it sounded even slightley desperate....not in a bad way, like in a pqtme way. but i guess its how she will end up interpreting the song. Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
Macaronie Posted January 12, 2007 at 02:34 PM Posted January 12, 2007 at 02:34 PM Read again what isurrender said. Quote
Tal Posted January 12, 2007 at 02:35 PM Posted January 12, 2007 at 02:35 PM ohhh ok. thanks Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
celinelover50 Posted January 12, 2007 at 03:02 PM Posted January 12, 2007 at 03:02 PM WICKED i cant wait it sounds so cool.i think people are forgetting how celine is......la ballet is about sex....the video for ziggy has naked gay men running around in showers and show a kind of rape scene on a pool table so its nothing new for celine to be honest but im excited about it. would this be the first single from her new album do you think as it is the first one we have heard about? Quote http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s264/celinelover50/celine/TEOL_Sig.jpg
Céline's Blues Posted January 12, 2007 at 04:39 PM Author Posted January 12, 2007 at 04:39 PM (edited) I knew it was too good to be true. Screw Céline I ain't buiyng the dam album! Seriously, how does isurrender know about this supposedly FAKE letter? It has been written and it's ALL OVE RTHE WEB for it shows off the famous play with French words! Show me another letter that would be canned as "famous" in the article! And where did you get the info about the farewell letter? Edited January 12, 2007 at 04:48 PM by siur Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.