chic28lady Posted December 19, 2006 at 06:37 PM Posted December 19, 2006 at 06:37 PM Just wondering, because I didn't see it anywhere and I wanted to share with you... Quote
Un Rêve Posted December 19, 2006 at 06:40 PM Posted December 19, 2006 at 06:40 PM I have, actually! I think it's out there somewhere in colour. Thanks for posting it, though! Quote
pol Posted December 19, 2006 at 06:48 PM Posted December 19, 2006 at 06:48 PM I have too, but great thanks for sharing!! Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gifhttp://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg MY TOUR DATESJune 12th, 2008 - Berlin, GermanyJune 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland
Koolan Posted December 19, 2006 at 06:57 PM Posted December 19, 2006 at 06:57 PM I have, actually! I think it's out there somewhere in colour. Thanks for posting it, though!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>don't think I've seen this in color Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
chic28lady Posted December 19, 2006 at 07:07 PM Author Posted December 19, 2006 at 07:07 PM In colour ? OMG I knew about this one... Quote
Johana Posted December 19, 2006 at 08:13 PM Posted December 19, 2006 at 08:13 PM I see these photos.I like them very much Quote http://www.freewebs.com/celinetime/Graphics/Signatures/Angelonearth-sig.jpg
celinedrop Posted December 19, 2006 at 09:19 PM Posted December 19, 2006 at 09:19 PM Just wondering, because I didn't see it anywhere and I wanted to share with you... <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Well, I had never seen it with this quality. It's really beautiful, thanks for sharing! Now, if there's really this in colour, may anybody post it? Thanks. Quote **How did you know that I would play the part?I must have I made it clear right from the start**
Guest Reuben Posted December 19, 2006 at 10:01 PM Posted December 19, 2006 at 10:01 PM Im not sure but I acctually think they were taken before lets talk about love. Probably just a couple of months before. Quote
Zora Posted December 19, 2006 at 10:21 PM Posted December 19, 2006 at 10:21 PM No I hadn't seen it before, it's gorgeous! Very starlet-ish! Thank you! Quote LIFE BEGINS WITH LOVE
denise Posted December 20, 2006 at 02:03 AM Posted December 20, 2006 at 02:03 AM Great picture. I'd love to see it in color as well. If anyone has it, please feel free to share. Quote http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/nycbrat/celine/FadeAway_Sig.jpg <OBJECT classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,0,0" WIDTH=240 HEIGHT=90><PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="style_images/donationlavendar.swf"><PARAM NAME=menu VALUE=false><PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high><PARAM NAME=wmode VALUE=opaque><PARAM NAME=scale VALUE=noscale><EMBED src="style_images/donationlavendar.swf" menu=false quality=high wmode=opaque scale=noscale WIDTH=240 HEIGHT=90 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></EMBED></OBJECT>
Koolan Posted December 20, 2006 at 05:03 AM Posted December 20, 2006 at 05:03 AM In colour ? OMG I knew about this one...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice Ania, do you have a better quality photo of this? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
angel_christ Posted December 20, 2006 at 05:57 AM Posted December 20, 2006 at 05:57 AM Thanks for sharing! Quote http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j147/angel_christ/TakingChancesSiggy.jpg Click Below to visitAngel Christ's deviantART Gallery
Teodora Posted December 20, 2006 at 10:41 AM Posted December 20, 2006 at 10:41 AM (edited) I think they're from 1999. I know they were published in Paris Match... or was it Gala.... Can't remember, but I have the issue, I just have to look for it in the mountains of Celine stuff I have Edited December 20, 2006 at 10:43 AM by Teodora Quote
chic28lady Posted December 20, 2006 at 05:39 PM Author Posted December 20, 2006 at 05:39 PM better quality... Quote
Moleque20 Posted December 20, 2006 at 06:11 PM Posted December 20, 2006 at 06:11 PM Omg. it's amazing Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
mirage Posted December 20, 2006 at 07:50 PM Posted December 20, 2006 at 07:50 PM isnt it from the LTAL shoot...? for the tourbook!? there is a similar pic where she is on the street standing between 2 bodyguard, in a long silver dress... i think its all from the same shoot... i hope to get the one where she is holding her hand up to the photographers in HQ... i want that on my wall... Quote
HelenCeline27 Posted December 20, 2006 at 11:31 PM Posted December 20, 2006 at 11:31 PM thanks for posting that pic very nice i love it isnt it from the LTAL shoot...? for the tourbook!? there is a similar pic where she is on the street standing between 2 bodyguard, in a long silver dress... i think its all from the same shoot... i hope to get the one where she is holding her hand up to the photographers in HQ... i want that on my wall... <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
nico robin Posted December 21, 2006 at 01:10 AM Posted December 21, 2006 at 01:10 AM oh she looks gourgeous !!!thanx 4 sharing!!i haven't see them before Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
betterone Posted December 23, 2006 at 02:41 AM Posted December 23, 2006 at 02:41 AM Thanks for kind sharing, seen before. Quote
Chin Posted December 23, 2006 at 04:01 AM Posted December 23, 2006 at 04:01 AM I have seen this picture in black & white Quote
Un Rêve Posted December 23, 2006 at 10:12 AM Posted December 23, 2006 at 10:12 AM I have too, but great thanks for sharing!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> My mistake. The vague colours of the first picture threw me off. The black & white one posted later on is the one I meant. Quote
alextrusca Posted December 23, 2006 at 10:22 AM Posted December 23, 2006 at 10:22 AM I think it's from the LTAL photo session...It's so hot! Quote
ryandion25 Posted December 23, 2006 at 11:44 AM Posted December 23, 2006 at 11:44 AM in color?i have not seen. Quote http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/8600/43566103tz1.jpg
je t'aime Posted December 28, 2006 at 04:21 AM Posted December 28, 2006 at 04:21 AM This is the first time I've seen it..it's gorgeous. Quote http://www.tedmills.com/images/celinemonkeyass.jpg
celinerific Posted December 28, 2006 at 10:16 PM Posted December 28, 2006 at 10:16 PM Ooooo. I've seen that before, I got a package (well, I got everything they had... which, by all means, were all the same set) of Celine stickers at this book store and one of the pictures used was that one, very smexie Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
paradox Posted December 28, 2006 at 10:33 PM Posted December 28, 2006 at 10:33 PM WOW she is soo hot!!! Quote http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/6776/sexymumcopylw0.jpg I've seen the tears and the heartacheAnd I've felt the painI've seen the hatredAnd so many lives lost in vainhttp://badge.facebook.com/badge/607836890.403.1463868699.png
CrazyFanto3 Posted December 29, 2006 at 12:05 AM Posted December 29, 2006 at 12:05 AM I have seen this before, and it's a great picture. Quote http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa51/ljiconsandblinkies/WinterSig.jpg ^ made by celinerific
smw Posted December 29, 2006 at 03:14 AM Posted December 29, 2006 at 03:14 AM isnt it from the LTAL shoot...? for the tourbook!? there is a similar pic where she is on the street standing between 2 bodyguard, in a long silver dress... i think its all from the same shoot... i hope to get the one where she is holding her hand up to the photographers in HQ... i want that on my wall... <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I do believe it's from that photo shoot, but didn't actually make it in the program book. Quote
celinesounds Posted December 29, 2006 at 04:23 AM Posted December 29, 2006 at 04:23 AM (edited) i'd love HQ of the first one Edited December 29, 2006 at 04:24 AM by celinemariedion Quote #FREEJAVITO
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.