trannguyenquocbao Posted December 15, 2006 at 11:32 AM Posted December 15, 2006 at 11:32 AM MY HEART WILL GO ON is always the best. Quote
Andrei Dion Posted December 15, 2006 at 12:59 PM Posted December 15, 2006 at 12:59 PM I voted for MHWGO. Amzing song! Quote AMO CÉLINE CADA VEZ MAIS!!!
rogerionovais Posted December 17, 2006 at 08:28 PM Posted December 17, 2006 at 08:28 PM I've voted for the reason. still love that song. Us is very special as well; her voice sounds amazing in it. Quote
pjsbin Posted December 17, 2006 at 11:48 PM Posted December 17, 2006 at 11:48 PM To Love You More One of the best songs Quote
beelee Posted December 18, 2006 at 12:02 AM Posted December 18, 2006 at 12:02 AM Tell Him I absolutely love that song. Quote
ReiAyanami580 Posted December 19, 2006 at 05:47 AM Posted December 19, 2006 at 05:47 AM I vote for "My Heart Will Go On" Quote
stevethefan Posted December 20, 2006 at 05:12 AM Posted December 20, 2006 at 05:12 AM "The Reason" would be my favorite on that list. Quote
Elaine Posted December 24, 2006 at 02:57 PM Posted December 24, 2006 at 02:57 PM The reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think it is one of Carole King's best song, and Céline just know how to interpret it in a perfect way!! I love this song!!!!!!!!!!! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
kdw123 Posted December 25, 2006 at 01:25 AM Posted December 25, 2006 at 01:25 AM There are a lot of really good songs on this CD but my favorite is "The Reason". Quote
ajguerras Posted December 25, 2006 at 01:54 AM Posted December 25, 2006 at 01:54 AM When I need you is great and be the man absolutely awesome... Sad they have no votes right now... Quote I need someone to loves m like Celine loved René... And just like she sang in LTAL track # 16, I ask for that exact same thingwww.twitter.com/ajguerras
je t'aime Posted December 26, 2006 at 03:17 AM Posted December 26, 2006 at 03:17 AM This is a very good album, I've played it a lot. I went with Treat Her Like A Lady. That song struck my fancy as soon as I heard it. Quote http://www.tedmills.com/images/celinemonkeyass.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.