Jump to content

signatures and pictures


Recommended Posts

Posted
I have been trying to figure out how to add pictures at the bottom of my page. the closest I got was a line that says webpage that, if you click it, will show a picture I liked. Help!!! How do I get on the actual page with my responses?

"...I offer what you cannot buy,

devoted love, until we die"

~Je t'aime, Céline!

 

http://www.celinerific.com/Gallery/CelineRene/CelineRene26.jpg

Posted
add it just like how you post images in posts. click "IMG" button and input the image url you want to use.

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

  • 3 months later...
Posted
add it just like how you post images in posts. click "IMG" button and input the image url you want to use.

 

when i try to add an image in my sig i keep getting told "dynamic pages in the img code are not allowed"

 

any idea what this means?

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y104/venusunfolding/100_3663.jpg

3/14/07 - The Celine concert that almost was

Posted
Which site did you upload the images to? Try photobucket.com or www.imageshack.us

 

i was using photobucket

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y104/venusunfolding/100_3663.jpg

3/14/07 - The Celine concert that almost was

Posted
i figured it out, thanks :)

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y104/venusunfolding/100_3663.jpg

3/14/07 - The Celine concert that almost was

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I can't figure out how to change my signature :shy:
http://www.eseats.com/images/spotlight/vegas.jpg
  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...