Jump to content

New pic of celine...


Recommended Posts

Posted

well not that new, but it's from the photoshoot were she wears the cancer t-shirt...

 

Celine%20Dion%20Magazine%20#21%202005.jpg

Posted
She looks too lad and mature in that picture.

http://www.thespicegirls.com/images/gh_cover.jpg

SPICE GIRLS Greatest Hits Out on November 2007!

WoW PhiLipPiNeS

Posted
The pic in your avatar looks more interesting.

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
Can you post the original size photo that you're using in your avatar?
Posted (edited)

whaha i'm sorry, was not my intention to post the topic without the pic...

but i was enjoying this special moment of having something nobody has or saw before... :in_love: :innocent:

 

I found the picture on the website of Tomasz Rossa, i was waiting on the TC website for the RDMH pics, and decided to look on the websites of the photographers who took pics of her show...there are some new pics from the show, but nothing from celine...

 

http://www.rossaphoto.com

 

 

The Robert Mora pics arent on his website anymore, u now can watch his celine dion portfolio on request... :)

 

http://www.moraphotography.com/

post-112-1164194244_thumb.jpg

Edited by mirage
Posted

Thnaks a lot mirage :flowers:

 

Celine looks really nice in this new photo. I love it.

Posted
Thnaks a lot mirage  :flowers:

 

Celine looks really nice in this new photo. I love it.

 

your welcome... :D do u have a big picture of your avatar? :P :lmao:

Posted

The photo on that website is flipped. You can tell because the cancer awareness detail on her shirt is reversed. Here is the pic the right way around:

 

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/9402/celinedionpicge6.jpg

Posted
The photo on that website is flipped. You can tell because the cancer awareness detail on her shirt is reversed.

Yeah, she looks weird from that angle.

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
hahah didnt noticed that... :) even in better quality :0
Posted
Thank you! She looks great!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/zorasourit/2.jpg

Antwerp ~ Paris ~ Dublin ~ Amsterdam ~ Berlim ~ Milan ~ Arras

Some people need no slogans or presentations.

 

 

 

And that was a wrap, folks!

Posted
she's so pretty !!!! thanks for pic

I LOVE CELINE DION FOREVER

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t260/oneheart07/CELINE%20BANNER/39.jpg

Posted
Love it!!! thank you!!! :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted
Great picture! Thanks for posting it. :clap:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/nycbrat/celine/FadeAway_Sig.jpg

 

 

<OBJECT classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,0,0" WIDTH=240 HEIGHT=90><PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="style_images/donationlavendar.swf"><PARAM NAME=menu VALUE=false><PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high><PARAM NAME=wmode VALUE=opaque>

<PARAM NAME=scale VALUE=noscale><EMBED src="style_images/donationlavendar.swf" menu=false quality=high wmode=opaque scale=noscale WIDTH=240 HEIGHT=90 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></EMBED></OBJECT>

Posted
beautiful thank you!

Music Is Life...Live It

You are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney

Posted (edited)
WoW!!! The hair is amazing! Very young! But the eyes... its not her natural color eyes. I'm sure... Edited by Nando Férri
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif

Posted (edited)
The pic in your avatar looks more interesting.

yeah!! the pic in your avatar :wub: she looks so beautiful!!

:in_love:btw thanx 4 the pic ^_^

Edited by osinhos

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpg

I dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT...

 

Posted
...these are bad pictures. But thanks for sharing, anyway. :bye1:
Posted

Thanks a lot i love them :D

 

And BTW i just saw the pictures of RDMH and i want to DIE :o

http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Posted
:wub:

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted

Thank you!

I saw the photo before, but I don't know how to save the picture from the flash site.

Posted
Nice pic,thanks

♥It is only in the present that we truly live ♥

When God closed a door,he will open a window!|Emmanuel

Visit My Blog

Celine,show time.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/princes5/2-17.jpg

Hi,I'm Christie(powerpuffceline).Nice to meet you~|My E-mail:christiehuang5@gmail.com

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/princes5/o.jpg

Posted
Thanks a bunch for the photo!!! Can I buy this mgazine in Spain????

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/Iwe...fly/Celine1.jpg%5Dhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/Iwe...fly/Celine1.jpg

 

You´re my life´s one miracle, everything I´ve Known that´s good. You break my heart with tenderness and I confess it´s trrue, I never knew a love like this to you

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...