mduk86 Posted November 22, 2006 at 03:13 AM Posted November 22, 2006 at 03:13 AM Who went to the concert back in 1999 in sheffield? what did you think.... i went to it, celine has one amazing voice, BUT now after seeing her in Las Vegas (twice) she has made me even more speechless.... if you've not seen the show.... you MUST, its once in a lifetime and you'll never forget it.... Wish i could be there every night she performs. Take care all of you All My Love Mitchx xx x Quote
nico robin Posted November 22, 2006 at 03:19 AM Posted November 22, 2006 at 03:19 AM (edited) if you've not seen the show.... you MUST, its once in a lifetime and you'll never forget it.... Wish i could be there every night she performs. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> i wish i could be there too, or at least see the show once but i don't have money!! Edited November 22, 2006 at 03:21 AM by osinhos Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
WendyB Posted November 22, 2006 at 08:57 AM Posted November 22, 2006 at 08:57 AM Who went to the concert back in 1999 in sheffield? what did you think.... i went to it, celine has one amazing voice I didn't go to Sheffield, but I saw the Edinburgh concert 2 days later I've seen the Vegas show, and am hoping to go back for one last time next September/October - just waiting for them to post the dates Quote
mduk86 Posted November 22, 2006 at 04:32 PM Author Posted November 22, 2006 at 04:32 PM i couldnt afford the trip to Vegas, but my brother who is also a member of this forum (guyddavies) paid for me, he made a dream come true, love him to bits, if i died tomorrow ive fulfilled my dream, all thanx to my bro... Guy love you, hope your ok. Quote
mattia Posted November 22, 2006 at 09:36 PM Posted November 22, 2006 at 09:36 PM i couldnt afford the trip to Vegas, but my brother who is also a member of this forum (guyddavies) paid for me, he made a dream come true, love him to bits, if i died tomorrow ive fulfilled my dream, all thanx to my bro... Guy love you, hope your ok.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>so sweet... i wish i could afford it too, it's too expensive for me at the moment and probably it'll still be till a looong time after the show is over but anyway, i'm looking forward to have the dvd, so that at least my dream of seing the show will come true... Quote
Bellamy Posted November 22, 2006 at 11:35 PM Posted November 22, 2006 at 11:35 PM i couldnt afford the trip to Vegas, but my brother who is also a member of this forum (guyddavies) paid for me, he made a dream come true, love him to bits, if i died tomorrow ive fulfilled my dream, all thanx to my bro... Guy love you, hope your ok.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I hope I have such a sweet brother as yours. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
SarahJB5 Posted November 23, 2006 at 12:14 AM Posted November 23, 2006 at 12:14 AM I saw Celine in Detroit in '98 and Columbus in '99, and she was amazing, and I wanted to go to more and more shows...seeing her in Vegas is so amazing too, every night I have seen it, I want to see it more and more. It's soooooo addicting! Sometimes I wish I could be a fly on the wall, just watch Celine every night, lol! Quote I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010 http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg
Clio Posted November 23, 2006 at 03:43 AM Posted November 23, 2006 at 03:43 AM Photos to share ? Quote http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/6184/houstannc9.jpg
SarahJB5 Posted November 23, 2006 at 07:31 AM Posted November 23, 2006 at 07:31 AM Here are some of my pics from Columubus I hope you guys like them... http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/WHWGO1.jpg http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/white2.jpg http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/White1.jpg http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/roundgroup1.jpg http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/Grey1.jpg http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/columbus012.jpgThat's me up at the stage giving Celine that gift bag. She is curious to see what I've put in there! http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/columbus011.jpg http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/columbus010.jpg http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/5jersy.jpg Quote I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010 http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.