CertPharmT15 Posted November 18, 2006 at 02:12 AM Posted November 18, 2006 at 02:12 AM I was just watching Deal or No Deal and when it finished it showed a preview for next week. It said it was going to be a Thanksgiving Special. They said; "With special guest Celine Dion" . From the small video preview it look like Celine was actually in the studio not a "live" feed. I have looked all over to find something and nothing comes up. I don't know if they have already posted this on here but I did a search and it turned up with an error. Anyone??? Quote
SarahJB5 Posted November 18, 2006 at 02:18 AM Posted November 18, 2006 at 02:18 AM Yeah, another appearance on Deal or No Deal!!! Thanks for sharing the info...that would be cool if she was actually on the set in person. I wonder if it's another Celine fan on there or if she is just making an appearance? BTW, with the search thing I always get an error too! Not sure what that is all about. Quote I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010 http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg
celine_rules Posted November 18, 2006 at 02:31 AM Posted November 18, 2006 at 02:31 AM I saw the ad also and can't wait till next week Quote http://www.eseats.com/images/spotlight/vegas.jpg
Andrei Dion Posted November 18, 2006 at 03:10 AM Posted November 18, 2006 at 03:10 AM WOw. great. Thanks for the info. Quote AMO CÉLINE CADA VEZ MAIS!!!
Bellamy Posted November 18, 2006 at 03:33 AM Posted November 18, 2006 at 03:33 AM Can't wait. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Koolan Posted November 18, 2006 at 04:04 AM Posted November 18, 2006 at 04:04 AM awesome! Howie and the banker are fans thanks for the heads up. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
ryandion25 Posted November 18, 2006 at 04:18 AM Posted November 18, 2006 at 04:18 AM awesome! i can't wait to see this. Quote http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/8600/43566103tz1.jpg
kdw123 Posted November 18, 2006 at 05:34 AM Posted November 18, 2006 at 05:34 AM That is really cool. I saw a commercial for Deal or No Deal today and thought I wonder if Celine is still watching the show. I can' t wait to see this one too. Quote
Love, Posted November 18, 2006 at 06:35 AM Posted November 18, 2006 at 06:35 AM (edited) This is TOO funny!Maybe Celine might be one of the briefcase girls! OH GOSH! First Air Canada... NOW THIS (AGAIN) !?!!! Edited November 18, 2006 at 06:36 AM by Love, Quote
smw Posted November 18, 2006 at 07:37 AM Posted November 18, 2006 at 07:37 AM This is great! I personally think that this show is an insult to America's level of education(in other words...this show requires none). But I'll take what I can get! Quote
thevoice Posted November 18, 2006 at 07:57 AM Posted November 18, 2006 at 07:57 AM this is exactly what celine should NOT do ...i remmember all the harsh words after her last appereance there , the media hated it and they talked about the fact that celine is selling herself and that an icon in her status just cant go to a show so cheap - u know what?they were so right!!! yet celine is doing it again - she has the right to love this show ofcours but taking part for yet another time is just too much...i mean last time she was just there as a background thing she was like a puppy...this is not the way to come back and celine is so much better than this Quote
CSCfan Posted November 18, 2006 at 08:16 AM Posted November 18, 2006 at 08:16 AM Another DOND apperance?! Wow.... Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Ronny83 Posted November 18, 2006 at 08:27 AM Posted November 18, 2006 at 08:27 AM Wow!!! Maybe she recorded it this week. I wonder if she will sing this time. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Clari Posted November 18, 2006 at 08:32 AM Posted November 18, 2006 at 08:32 AM YAY! She must really like that show Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
Ronny83 Posted November 18, 2006 at 09:25 AM Posted November 18, 2006 at 09:25 AM I wonder why she was in Los Angeles. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
nano Posted November 18, 2006 at 09:29 AM Posted November 18, 2006 at 09:29 AM wow. Can't wait to see. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Mozinha Posted November 18, 2006 at 09:36 AM Posted November 18, 2006 at 09:36 AM I remember watching the show the last time she was there and I hated it. If it wasn't for Céline, I would have watched more than 5 minutes. Definately not my kind of show.Guess I'll have to endure it again for her. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Bellamy Posted November 18, 2006 at 09:52 AM Posted November 18, 2006 at 09:52 AM this is exactly what celine should NOT do ...i remmember all the harsh words after her last appereance there , the media hated it and they talked about the fact that celine is selling herself and that an icon in her status just cant go to a show so cheap - u know what?they were so right!!! yet celine is doing it again - she has the right to love this show ofcours but taking part for yet another time is just too much...i mean last time she was just there as a background thing she was like a puppy...this is not the way to come back and celine is so much better than this <{POST_SNAPBACK}>She doesn't care about what media would say at all. She and her family like watch this show, that's why she goes there. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
thevoice Posted November 18, 2006 at 10:42 AM Posted November 18, 2006 at 10:42 AM this is exactly what celine should NOT do ...i remmember all the harsh words after her last appereance there , the media hated it and they talked about the fact that celine is selling herself and that an icon in her status just cant go to a show so cheap - u know what?they were so right!!! yet celine is doing it again - she has the right to love this show ofcours but taking part for yet another time is just too much...i mean last time she was just there as a background thing she was like a puppy...this is not the way to come back and celine is so much better than this <{POST_SNAPBACK}>She doesn't care about what media would say at all. She and her family like watch this show, that's why she goes there.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> rene cares alot about her reputation and believe it or not she cares about it too...he probably agreed to do it cause the ratings r very high , still - it's bad for her reputation specialy if it's gonna be like last time when she was not even the star of the event but a little puppy that whispers some words of advice from time to time and do strange things with her face and hands Quote
Bruno Portugal Posted November 18, 2006 at 11:33 AM Posted November 18, 2006 at 11:33 AM Why is she going???No Celine... not a smart thing to do... AGAIN Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
Céline's Blues Posted November 18, 2006 at 11:45 AM Posted November 18, 2006 at 11:45 AM I suspect the deal simply is that either René or Céline (more likely him) has some kind of personal connection to the show's staff or something and they simply wanted have Céline on the show to push the ratings cuzz let's be honest: Céline doesn't need any kind of publicity right now. She has her sold out show, she couldn't care less and she does indeed. Her life is now: 1. Her family.................................345. Her Vegas show....................677. The two new albums + the new tour All the rest is just a bonus. This new unnecessary NBS appearance as well. EXCEPT of course they'll say: We want you have on the show a couple of times and around the release of the new album one full hour special will be broadcasted! Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
thevoice Posted November 18, 2006 at 12:09 PM Posted November 18, 2006 at 12:09 PM (edited) sorry seb but u dont know what u r talking about celine wont do a 2 year tour after the 4 years in vegas if she doesnt really care about it...she cares about the tour more than u think otherwise she wont sacrifice so much of her time and energy same with her albums... Edited November 18, 2006 at 12:09 PM by thevoice Quote
Céline's Blues Posted November 18, 2006 at 12:16 PM Posted November 18, 2006 at 12:16 PM sorry seb but u dont know what u r talking about celine wont do a 2 year tour after the 4 years in vegas if she doesnt really care about it...she cares about the tour more than u think otherwise she wont sacrifice so much of her time and energy same with her albums...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>What I mean for the VERY moment. She can't care more for the tour since she has to concentrate on the Vegas thing first, the changes, the new songs, the rehearsals. Time will come and she will have to care for the album as soon she starts recording it (The English one). One thing doesn't exclude the another, it's just a matter of priorities. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
tativale Posted November 18, 2006 at 12:17 PM Posted November 18, 2006 at 12:17 PM I remember watching the show the last time she was there and I hated it. If it wasn't for Céline, I would have watched more than 5 minutes. Definately not my kind of show.Guess I'll have to endure it again for her.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I didn't like it either! lol hehehe It's boring! eheheh Yeha I guess we will have to endure it again... LOL lmao Just for Celine Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
anghil5 Posted November 18, 2006 at 02:54 PM Posted November 18, 2006 at 02:54 PM Yea, I saw this commercial last night, too! She was in the studio because she was taking a picture with someone, maybe a fan. It said it's a 2 hour special! Quote
SFchick Posted November 18, 2006 at 04:45 PM Posted November 18, 2006 at 04:45 PM Whats the big deal? She watches the show likes it so wanted to be on it! I seriously dont get why people care so much about why she shouldnt be doing it. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/friedls/9632acaa.jpg
ZoraSourit Posted November 18, 2006 at 06:14 PM Posted November 18, 2006 at 06:14 PM Great news! Can't wait! Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/zorasourit/2.jpgAntwerp ~ Paris ~ Dublin ~ Amsterdam ~ Berlim ~ Milan ~ ArrasSome people need no slogans or presentations. And that was a wrap, folks!
SuperLove4Celine Posted November 18, 2006 at 06:38 PM Posted November 18, 2006 at 06:38 PM (edited) Whats the big deal? She watches the show likes it so wanted to be on it! I seriously dont get why people care so much about why she shouldnt be doing it.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Thank you! It's her life, get over it people. There's more to life than getting bent out of shape about if Celine should or shouldn't do appearances based on YOUR view. It's her life. And I'm sorry, but it just seems like lately a lot of the posters on here think they know what's best for Celine and her career. Pretty self-rightous if you ask me. Is there so little going on in peoples' lives that they have to resort to complaining about an appearence Celine is doing? If you didn't like the last one then don't watch this one. It's not that tough of a solution. If Celine likes the show and wants to be on it then so be it. It's not a big deal. Not to mention I'm sure Celine and Rene are friends with Howie - you know being Canadian and all. ...Joe... Edited November 18, 2006 at 06:41 PM by JosephTNielsen Quote
Ted Posted November 18, 2006 at 06:58 PM Posted November 18, 2006 at 06:58 PM I think it's GREAT! I can't to see it! Ted Quote http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.