songbird Posted November 16, 2006 at 02:00 PM Posted November 16, 2006 at 02:00 PM I can't believe my eyes: Celine Dion Beauty and The Official Coty Website mention NOTHING about "Enchanting"!!! They simply stop at Belong Sparkling Edition, there are no pictures from the new campaign, no news, no contests, no free samples, just silence like the perfume never existed at all.Whilst J.Lo's page is full of new stuff HOW can this be??? Quote Celine Challenge :: Over 10.000 beautiful pictures of our diva! http://celinedion.evonet.ro/coppermine/
CSCfan Posted November 16, 2006 at 02:12 PM Posted November 16, 2006 at 02:12 PM Because "Enchanting" hasn't been released in North America yet (until March '07).. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Teodora Posted November 16, 2006 at 03:25 PM Posted November 16, 2006 at 03:25 PM (edited) Yet, guess who's selling more of her perfume? That's right! Our girl, Celine! Edited November 16, 2006 at 03:25 PM by Teodora Quote
songbird Posted November 17, 2006 at 10:35 AM Author Posted November 17, 2006 at 10:35 AM Ok, but that site is supposed to represent Celine's beauty line for Internet users all over the world, not just the United States.Well, at least I hope they will write smth about it on the site in March. Quote Celine Challenge :: Over 10.000 beautiful pictures of our diva! http://celinedion.evonet.ro/coppermine/
nico robin Posted November 18, 2006 at 04:35 AM Posted November 18, 2006 at 04:35 AM we don't have the parfums in mexico..well that's what i think i've ever find it!!and i really want it!! lucky you can have her parfums!! Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
ScaryTV Posted November 20, 2006 at 01:55 AM Posted November 20, 2006 at 01:55 AM There are some bottles of Enchanting availible for auction on ebay. You'll have to find someone who can ship the item(s) worldwide. If you decide to try your luck at buying a bottle, make sure that it is in mint condition, has not been tampered with in any way, and check the user feedback to make your your transaction is a smooth and safe one. I look at ebay everyday to see if I can find Celine Dion Parfums items that are not availible where I live. I recently saw a gift set featuring Always Belong. It had a 30 ml bottle of the spray and a 75 ml body lotion. Of course, I can't buy it where I live because the stores stopped carrying her stuff. The new gift sets that are out right now are not availible anywhere. Quote
songbird Posted November 20, 2006 at 02:16 PM Author Posted November 20, 2006 at 02:16 PM I guess I'm lucky then - I have the "Celine Dion" & "Enchanting" giftsets- a friend of mine recently bought a Belong giftset for me - I'll get "Notes" for Christmas Quote Celine Challenge :: Over 10.000 beautiful pictures of our diva! http://celinedion.evonet.ro/coppermine/
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.